Post: Hawkin's Zombieland v3.6 Thunder Gun, Zombiekilla Jet & More.
02-27-2011, 04:59 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So here it is My Zombieland v3.6

What's NEW?:

ForceBlast Gun: Think Thunder Gun It does pretty much the same thing.
ZombieKiller Jet: Like the COLOSSUS Airstrike, but a little weaker.
Nuke back to 60 seconds.

Improved Demo Mode: People can rank themselves up and complete all challenges Also you can now create bots.
DEMO MODE COMMANDS:
Press: Melee, Melee, Sprint, Sprint, Melee, Melee, Sprint, Sprint - While it says "Building Map" to Enter demo mode.
To Rank & complete All Challenges Crouch and press Sprint. (anyone can do this)
Go Prone and press reload to create a bot.
Go Prone and press Sprint to change teams
Go Prone and press d-pad up for UFO mode.

New Maps Edits to Invasion, Favela, Skidrow, and more.

New Secret Flags: I added 6 new hidden flags/spots.

Gun Glitch fully patched.

Other stuff you will have to find out on your own.
Enjoy
-H

UPDATE V3.6.1
FIXED 3 Bugs. Zombiekilla Jet goes away if you die, The ForceBlast Gun will not cause some people with Slow connections to lag out. I also made forceblast and zombiekilla a little less powerful.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks Go To:
Dansbmx
Derek Trotter
EliteMossy
Killingdyl
Jeff Adkins
THEDUBMAN101 (for the Colossus Airstike code)

BTW does anyone know what the DVAR/code is for the new infection going around so you can't place sentry guns? If you do PM it to me. I need to counter this, it ruins games. I hate stealth non-host binds!
Last edited by Hawkin ; 03-01-2011 at 03:07 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

.Andy, Ada Wong, add_me, anddrew, blackout612, Casper_HD, Cien, decrulez96, Dope., Elite_hacker12, Greenbolt111, Hack-Tivision, hacker4life, hydro_122499, I am Mara, IDontbreak, ImTheBabyKicker, JakeM, kkid423, LINUX♥, Lotus321, Mariodude007, Mr. Aimbot, Mr.Amitoz, Mw2Freak13, Nikeymikey, Ninja, PS3MSL, PussayPatrol, ryankite1, sauronith, scarfaceinhd, Scrumilation, shawry, sigmund24, smd, soebred, Solid Snake, TairyHesticles, w8t4it, wowaka, xCamoLegend, XKevin356, xSpider95, YouRecognizeMe, zAutoAiiM_
03-02-2011, 09:35 PM #83
Mariodude007
Bounty hunter
Nice! I just played afghan with lotus, but for some reason every time I knifed a human in the turret room on afgan (with the forcefield) my PS3 would freeze ): any known reason for this?
03-02-2011, 09:45 PM #84
Nikeymikey
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mariodude007 View Post
Nice! I just played afghan with lotus, but for some reason every time I knifed a human in the turret room on afgan (with the forcefield) my PS3 would freeze ): any known reason for this?

Ive played this patch tons of times and never had a single freeze. Stabbed people loads of times in the turret room on afghan too, never froze.

LOL My BT connection rools yours lolSmile Jokes
Last edited by Nikeymikey ; 03-02-2011 at 09:52 PM.
03-02-2011, 09:48 PM #85
Mariodude007
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Nikeymikey View Post
Ive played this patch tons of times and never had a single freeze. Stabbed people loads of times in the turret room on afghan too, never froze.

Ohh right, must just be my connection then, I had one bar and it must've been the forceblastgun or something else laggy (3.6) not (3.6.1)
03-02-2011, 09:48 PM #86
Casper_HD
Gym leader
Is This The Hidden One On Favela? :embarrassed:

Originally posted by another user
You must login or register to view this content.
03-03-2011, 09:58 PM #87
SnipeNshot
Do a barrel roll!
can some1 show me a video to all of the hidden flags?

thnx
03-05-2011, 03:37 AM #88
I have tried to do the demo combination and it never does activate any of the good stuff. Is there a certain position you need to be in or what am i missing?
Thanks
03-05-2011, 11:40 AM #89
Nikeymikey
Do a barrel roll!
Demo mode works, if the co-ordinates appear on your screen then it has worked. If you push select you will see that your health reads 999999 and after the zombies have been picked, you will have a jet pack and infinate cash too. You can then try all the items from the shop menu.
03-05-2011, 11:48 AM #90
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by HD View Post
Is This The Hidden One On Favela? :embarrassed:

no lol (its not in the map :biggrinSmile

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

does anyone know which maps have hidden flags on?
03-05-2011, 12:27 PM #91
Casper_HD
Gym leader
Originally posted by shawry View Post
no lol (its not in the map :biggrinSmile

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

does anyone know which maps have hidden flags on?

Oh well thought it was because its unmarked on the map ya know Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo