03-10-2011, 06:34 PM #1
iHaXz_xD
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Of Coarse, Credit Goes To RazerFuZZioNzZ For Telling Me How To Link The Mod Menu Up And get It Online

BETA Version Released

Credit Goes To RazerFuZzioNZz, And iLiAmZz

This Will Be Released Soon, Im Adding More Stuff On To It. +Rep RazerFuZZioNzZ, He's Working On This With Me Aswell Smile Video's PROOF That Its A Mod Menu And That Its On 1.12, You Guys Please Comment To Tell People That It DOES Work 100% Online, IW Fails!!! :p

default_mp.self Has NOT Been Touched!

Credit Also Goes To Dr. Brad For The Code To Put It In The Centre Screen!

BETA Version Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

BETA Version, Not The Full, It Will Be Released Very Soon!

INSTRUCTIONS: Press Up To Open, Press Left To Go Back And Right To Go Forward, The Vision Resets When You Reach The End Of The Menu.

Full Version Released Later Today.

, RazerFuZZiOnZ And iLiAmZz-, +Rep Dem Smile

OTHER BETA Video, Kindly Recorded By P_U_R_P_S_N_O_W, Please Note, This Is Still BETA Version

This Is RazerFuZZioNzZ aKa reznet's Awesome Mod Menu Aswell Smile

Addin A Vision To It When You Open The Menu
Last edited by iHaXz_xD ; 03-13-2011 at 07:41 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to iHaXz_xD for this useful post:

Okami, alro, Amir-Habeeb, Antisora1991, bigboybobby14, casperdgk, Docko412, Galbiy, Hazey, Honeybro, hydro_122499, iLiAmZz-, jfed, jml, jrlop99, kart0on15, killa skillz, leadmaniac, Lizzy-Laurel, marsman123, maxrox, MEGANOOBTOOBER, mrkhlgt, Mrs.Drake, Mw2Freak13, ReX-05, REZNET \|/, rodrigo21, smd, soebred, stealthkiller, The Overdose, toppdogg93, TOX!G, xHiiTm4N, Xr3v0 HD, xT4sSin, User2340034u
03-13-2011, 01:06 PM #281
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
thanks for this bro! Happy
03-13-2011, 01:07 PM #282
iHaXz_xD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RazerFuZZioNzZ View Post
here
You must login or register to view this content.

Press L2 To open the menu

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Bro im buying a new ps3 this friday i think cause i don't want to get my one repaired cause i need jailbreak lol
And i might sell in my xbox and my wii with most of my games to get a ps3 Happy

Yess, But Wud'nt It Be Cheeper To Get The Blue-Ray Repaired?
03-13-2011, 01:08 PM #283
Originally posted by xD View Post
We Released This Before Blackstorm, Look At The Date And Time Of Blackstorms, Then Look At The Date And Time Of This Post, We Released This Bout A Day Or 2 Ago, Before Blackstorms

Ihax you have guts saying **** Blackstorm when you where using his CFG menu layout CLAIMING YOU MADE IT LMFAO, This shit you guys are doing is minor OH IM A L337 HAX0R i can edit Button binds :black: How about everyone stop making these USELESS So called Modmenus when its not really ANY USE!. Just had to say my point if you dont like it then PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
03-13-2011, 01:15 PM #284
REZNET \|/
The Land Of The Lost.....
Yess, But Wud'nt It Be Cheeper To Get The Blue-Ray Repaired?

o yea and they update my console with new security i dont think so....
03-13-2011, 02:07 PM #285
when is the full version going to be out
03-13-2011, 02:07 PM #286
wowaka
Former Staff
And Y Dont You F*ck Of Julian ? All You Do Is Rep Boost, U Twat, U Never Post Anything Good On NGU?? So U Rep Boost U F*cking Twat

Why don't you admit you stole Blackstorm's work? I don't rep boost, I would probably have way more rep if I did.
03-13-2011, 02:26 PM #287
iHaXz_xD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Why don't you admit you stole Blackstorm's work? I don't rep boost, I would probably have way more rep if I did.

dude.. I Really Dont Feel like Arguing, Exept Look At The Date And Time Of The Threads, Me And reznet Made Ours Bout 2 or 1 Days Before Blackstorm Released His...
03-13-2011, 02:37 PM #288
wowaka
Former Staff
dude.. I Really Dont Feel like Arguing, Exept Look At The Date And Time Of The Threads, Me And reznet Made Ours Bout 2 or 1 Days Before Blackstorm Released His...

Why does reznet hate me? I use CFW, but I don't need it :(
03-13-2011, 02:58 PM #289
iHaXz_xD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Why does reznet hate me? I use CFW, but I don't need it :(

lol idk, he h8s every1 sumtimes, he's just that sought of guy :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo