03-10-2011, 06:34 PM #1
iHaXz_xD
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Of Coarse, Credit Goes To RazerFuZZioNzZ For Telling Me How To Link The Mod Menu Up And get It Online

BETA Version Released

Credit Goes To RazerFuZzioNZz, And iLiAmZz

This Will Be Released Soon, Im Adding More Stuff On To It. +Rep RazerFuZZioNzZ, He's Working On This With Me Aswell Smile Video's PROOF That Its A Mod Menu And That Its On 1.12, You Guys Please Comment To Tell People That It DOES Work 100% Online, IW Fails!!! :p

default_mp.self Has NOT Been Touched!

Credit Also Goes To Dr. Brad For The Code To Put It In The Centre Screen!

BETA Version Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

BETA Version, Not The Full, It Will Be Released Very Soon!

INSTRUCTIONS: Press Up To Open, Press Left To Go Back And Right To Go Forward, The Vision Resets When You Reach The End Of The Menu.

Full Version Released Later Today.

, RazerFuZZiOnZ And iLiAmZz-, +Rep Dem Smile

OTHER BETA Video, Kindly Recorded By P_U_R_P_S_N_O_W, Please Note, This Is Still BETA Version

This Is RazerFuZZioNzZ aKa reznet's Awesome Mod Menu Aswell Smile

Addin A Vision To It When You Open The Menu
Last edited by iHaXz_xD ; 03-13-2011 at 07:41 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to iHaXz_xD for this useful post:

Okami, alro, Amir-Habeeb, Antisora1991, bigboybobby14, casperdgk, Docko412, Galbiy, Hazey, Honeybro, hydro_122499, iLiAmZz-, jfed, jml, jrlop99, kart0on15, killa skillz, leadmaniac, Lizzy-Laurel, marsman123, maxrox, MEGANOOBTOOBER, mrkhlgt, Mrs.Drake, Mw2Freak13, ReX-05, REZNET \|/, rodrigo21, smd, soebred, stealthkiller, The Overdose, toppdogg93, TOX!G, xHiiTm4N, Xr3v0 HD, xT4sSin, User2340034u
03-11-2011, 01:00 AM #74
REZNET \|/
The Land Of The Lost.....
Originally posted by IttzHazeyMods View Post
awe c'mon broski..... we dont need anymore tension....

well we want to wait for a while until kid's update thier console.

Because i don't want what we had on 1.11
11 year olds hosting
so were letting the community chill for a while and enjoy legit gaming until we release all mods such as unlock all again.

Im cracking that now i got most camo's working Happy so will crack em all soon Happy
03-11-2011, 01:06 AM #75
Matt1511
R.I.P. MVIEYRA</3
Originally posted by RazerFuZZioNzZ View Post
well we want to wait for a while until kid's update thier console.

Because i don't want what we had on 1.11
11 year olds hosting
so were letting the community chill for a while and enjoy legit gaming until we release all mods such as unlock all again.

Im cracking that now i got most camo's working Happy so will crack em all soon Happy

theres someone with a mod menu already or something. i joined a reg match with non host binds and this guy was usin aimbot!!Happy
03-11-2011, 01:44 AM #76
good work keep it up hoping for a release soon with a good working force host
03-11-2011, 01:49 AM #77
Got-Hackx
[][][][][][][][][][]
Guys does my sig look alright?

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

There.... Is it ok?
03-11-2011, 01:53 AM #78
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by xD View Post

This is nice, but easy lol. It's not that hard to do. I have to give you credit though, you made it better than mine haha.
03-11-2011, 01:59 AM #79
richiebanker
Vault dweller
Of Coarse, Credit Goes To RazerFuZZioNzZ For Telling Me How To Link The Mod Menu Up And get It Online

This Will Be Released Soon, Im Adding More Stuff On To It. +Rep RazerFuZZioNzZ, He's Working On This With Me Aswell Smile Video's PROOF That Its A Mod Menu And That Its On 1.12, You Guys Please Comment To Tell People That It DOES Work 100% Online, IW Fails!!! :p

Please Dont Close This Mods, I No That You Dont Want Previews, But Im Releasing This When Ive Made A Couple Of More Things On The Menu :\

You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE VIDEO:
Credit For Dr. Brad For The Code For The Middle Of The Screen!

nice job so far but got 2 questions for u , 1 is middle screen text and second id modded xp, i already have the private xp lol
03-11-2011, 03:26 AM #80
Gloxin
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RazerFuZZioNzZ View Post
we arnt cause we want to be the first to create the best menu on mw2 ever!!!
So just wait about 3-4 day's and you will see our release Happy

with all do respect sir...you are editing buttons_default.cfg .. so in reality you aint doing jack shyt....start modding some GSC then you and your buddies can get all exited and feel like you really accomplished something....but in the mean while try and control your emotions cuz you aint really doing anything..."AT LEAST NOT YET" your time will come if your really are the "skilled" type.....Good Luck tho...

The following user thanked Gloxin for this useful post:

Ox1337
03-11-2011, 03:47 AM #81
Swade
The Brain Named Its Self
Nice man nice
03-11-2011, 04:09 AM #82
sofeball
I <3 Script compile error
Of Coarse, Credit Goes To RazerFuZZioNzZ For Telling Me How To Link The Mod Menu Up And get It Online

Please Dont Close This Mods, I No That You Dont Want Previews, But Im Releasing This When Ive Made A Couple Of More Things On The Menu :\

UPDATE VIDEO:
Credit For Dr. Brad For The Code For The Middle Of The Screen!

PLEASE don't release it for the rep, coders will make their own patches. If this gets as popular as challenge lobbies it WILL be patched. I hate leachers who think they can mod, lets keep this shit from them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo