03-16-2011, 04:51 AM #1
Matt1511
R.I.P. MVIEYRA</3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is a stealth menu Winky Winky

sup guys so i made a god mode code only downside is that everyone gets god mode but its still fun. you can also turn it off!!

please +rep me lol i love rep.

coming:
self god mode only
killstreak menu

V3.2 added
team change
fixed time scale
anti join on/off
moved stuff around so it doesnt fast restart by it self
big xp only works on ffa nowSmile (if you dont like that.. tell me and ill change it back)

v3.2 ps3 patch: You must login or register to view this content.

thanks to XxToGodLyxX for vid

You must login or register to view this content.

make sure you press circle all the way out of the menu

added:
wallhack
custom classes name(not sure if work 100%)thanks to yukuku
more say
nuke in package
fun infections
kick all(put in main mods)

V3.1 stealth ps3 patch: You must login or register to view this content. (thanks derektrotter for download site Happy )

added:
big xp always works! turn on ranked match! cant turn it off yet
god mode for everyone. to turn off click god mode off and fast restart.
fixed rapid fire gun. make sure you turn on fast reload
fixed rainbow vision.
added kick all
added more say

has everything from v2

some features are
main mods:
super jump
super speed
timescale
rank match fast restart
+ alot more
more mods
super steady aim
rapid fire
fast reload
pro mod
knife range
thermal vision
rainbow vision
ladder jump
+more
say menu
talk alot of crap.
game modes
GTNW
arena
+more
map menu
every map
kick menu
12 different kick clients
kick all.
dvars
best aim assist there is
forever UAV
when you join a game it usally kicks the host and you become host.
+more

if something doesnt work please tell me.

credits:
mvieyra for making patch
pcfreak30 for generator.
Last edited by Matt1511 ; 03-18-2011 at 03:43 AM. Reason: added stuff

The following 27 users say thank you to Matt1511 for this useful post:

-Google-, 465harris, bigboybobby14, Cien, gamer89117, GuilloDesigns, i-DontHack, ImDUB, jspeed25, kenryan PS3, KingKj52, lovebros, Moreton, Mr. Fatty, noob_like_you, o_O-MiCk-O_o, PaddyderBOY, PussayPatrol, robad1, Sal, Sick_aSS_FoO, The Overdose, Top_Dog_Uk, Treyarch FTG-7, ViiZiiKz, x Too GodLy x, xT4sSin
03-16-2011, 03:21 PM #74
Matt1511
R.I.P. MVIEYRA</3
Umm I don't know it right now. I'm at school. Yukuku can u send it to him??
03-16-2011, 03:22 PM #75
Okami
Known As Yukuku
Originally posted by mvieyra View Post
Umm I don't know it right now. I'm at school. Yukuku can u send it to him??

i did bro Happy

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Do you know how to enable modded classes?

yea hold on lol
03-16-2011, 03:23 PM #76
may i ask how the hell this is useless?
funny part is.. ur probably using my patch too. ha gtfo you leech

lol your patch i dont think people want that kinda patch like that lol and its not a 1.12 patch... its a 1.12 patch but on 1.11 severer witch you have to del the default_mp... but this patch isn't the best one .... and one more thing never ask for rep.... and if you say i'm use your gay patch i'm not i have something thats 10x or 50x better then that ....and if you say you made this patch .. what can i say i cant say you did it or didn't cause as we all know all you need is a xbox patch edited trun it to a ps3 patch and codes copy paste ..in my mind you didnt make it this ... my thought thats all
Last edited by Officer Laggy ; 03-16-2011 at 03:26 PM.
03-16-2011, 03:29 PM #77
Matt1511
R.I.P. MVIEYRA</3
Originally posted by yukuku View Post
im still try to get god mode for the mod menu player only Happy

I think I found a way... What if we go setclient7(code)?

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by dakilla010 View Post
lol your patch i dont think people want that kinda patch like that lol and its not a 1.12 patch... its a 1.12 patch but on 1.11 severer witch you have to del the default_mp... but this patch isn't the best one .... and one more thing never ask for rep.... and if you say i'm use your gay patch i'm not i have something thats 10x or 50x better then that ....and if you say you made this patch .. what can i say i cant say you did it or didn't cause as we all know all you need is a xbox patch edited trun it to a ps3 patch and codes copy paste ..in my mind you didnt make it this ... my thought thats all

Hahah may I ask what your talking about?? I got a clean patch. Made my own cfg and wrote all the XML then converted it to fit cfg. I did this 100% myself. Useless comments like this are not needed. Oh and this is for 1.12 servers. No need to delete the self file bud.
03-16-2011, 03:30 PM #78
Okami
Known As Yukuku
I think I found a way... What if we go setclient7(code)?

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Hahah may I ask what your talking about?? I got a clean patch. Made my own cfg and wrote all the XML then converted it to fit cfg. I did this 100% myself. Useless comments like this are not needed. Oh and this is for 1.12 servers. No need to delete the self file bud.

that might work Happy
03-16-2011, 03:30 PM #79
and i'm down this to see lol and post a vid
03-16-2011, 03:31 PM #80
Okami
Known As Yukuku
Originally posted by dakilla010 View Post

dude dont hate appreciate
03-16-2011, 03:31 PM #81
Matt1511
R.I.P. MVIEYRA</3
Originally posted by yukuku View Post
that might work Happy

Lol you see that kid saying I didn't make this??? Lol I made it from scratch Happy
03-16-2011, 03:33 PM #82
Okami
Known As Yukuku
Lol you see that kid saying I didn't make this??? Lol I made it from scratch Happy

yea people gotta understand were doin this to help them wtf is people problem these days :O

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo