05-15-2009, 06:36 PM #1
CHICKEN!
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
A few days ago US magazine Game Informer revealed some new details on Modern Warfare 2. Sergeant John "Soap" MacTavish is back as an NPC leading Task Force 141 through snowy mountain terrain on the tail of a Russian terrorist group looking to build on the international chaos caused by Zakhaev and his naughty nuclear bomb detonation in the first Modern Warfare title.

Jason West, president and CTO of Infinity Ward, is quoted as saying, "The gameplay is wide open and has a lot of variety." It was also mentioned that there will be no co-op campaign. West said, "We did a lot of co-op stuff early on that we were interested in [...] it didn't work with the story mode at all." However, a report on CVG suggests that there will be a Special Forces mode with a series of co-op missions. The CVG piece also suggests that player characters will now be able to scale walls and drive vehicles.

What will special forces be like? What are you ideas?

The following 2 users say thank you to CHICKEN! for this useful post:

Ian250, NanuGama
05-16-2009, 09:37 PM #11
Karnage
♦ The Real KR ♦
Wow Im guessing no one here read the scans..
05-16-2009, 11:46 PM #12
Signal
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
Wow Im guessing no one here read the scans..

Basically what I posted :P

and I agree!!!!

This is all old stuff, but since none of you read the scans or the magazine it obviously isn't new, but since you all posted in the scans thread you should have read them.

Fail
05-17-2009, 12:05 AM #13
CHICKEN!
Are you high?
Originally posted by Signal View Post
Basically what I posted :P

and I agree!!!!

This is all old stuff, but since none of you read the scans or the magazine it obviously isn't new, but since you all posted in the scans thread you should have read them.

Fail

I was just trying to get peoples opinions and ended up with "thanks for the info" wtf?
05-17-2009, 12:11 AM #14
Signal
Bounty hunter
The epic end to this topic is

I hear you bent your ppsh
05-17-2009, 09:18 AM #15
NGU_swat097
Maggbot timeout!
good research, sux no co op. hopefully special forces will be good, co op on w@w sucks, (not including zombies)
05-17-2009, 02:10 PM #16
Shockk
I’m too L33T
Heres a picture and some infomation VVVVV:

You must login or register to view this content.
05-18-2009, 09:11 PM #17
SF mode is gonna be sooo much fun to play with friends

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo