06-02-2009, 01:09 AM #1
Karnage
♦ The Real KR ♦
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to the Senior Video Gamers Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Contest.

You must be OVER 30 years old to enter this contest.

Yeah, that's right, it's for senior gamers.

What can you win:
One (1) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 video game, on either Xbox 360 or PS3, after it is launched in November, 2009.

How to Enter:
Post a video response that includes someone over 30 saying some or all of the following phrases:

Call of Duty
Modern Warfare 2
Lou Ryder
Infinity Ward
YouTube
Lou Ryder World
Escape Reality
Xbox 360
PS3

How to Win:
One RANDOM video entry will be picked from all LEGITIMATE video entries on or after November 10, 2009.

Video game is expected to launch on November 11, 2009.

I repeat, you must be OVER 30 to enter this contest. This is for Senior Video Gamers. Sorry kids, but you'll have to get your parents to enter this contest. Good luck with that.

Only one (1) entry per person will count in the drawing.

Good Luck!

• • • • • • • • • •

It's a FIRST!

Lou Ryder has given away many free Lou Ryder T-Shirts in his various contests here on YouTube over the past 2-1/2 years, and has made many videos documenting that wonderful process.

This contest will be the FIRST contest in which Lou Ryder will give away a prize other than a silly T-Shirt.

Be a part of Lou Ryder/YouTube history, and ENTER THIS CONTEST. Peace!

Senior Video Gamers™ Unite.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAMGdc8PFOo&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div"]YouTube - COSad AwesomeModern Warfare 2 Giveaway[/ame]
06-03-2009, 12:51 PM #11
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
[quote='[iRx]NGUWhitey;304828']MOM! i need your help, ok guys i will be right back!

-Whitey[/quote]

Lol i might have to do the same Happy
06-03-2009, 01:58 PM #12
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
My mum is buyin it fo meh, I'm getsin it fo free.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo