Post: JonoEfthy's CFG Patch V3 **INFECTIONS & MOD MENU & MORE**
05-28-2011, 09:49 AM #1
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OUT OF DATE...MOD PLEASE CLOSE
EVERYONE ELSE v5 IS HERE: You must login or register to view this content. Smile
Last edited by JonoEfthy ; 06-23-2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: v5 Update <3

The following 33 users say thank you to JonoEfthy for this useful post:

.Pluto, Okami, 890popbox, Ace_of_spades_d, Ada Wong, Baby-panama, bnader, Cien, Desert54, Beats, JaMbO, jspeed25, lovebros, MeVsJad, Mr.Amitoz, MrHackerDude1, nch90, NextGenBOOYAH, Platinum G, ReX-05, rob214, ICS Vortex, SavageRising, Threatz2Fresshh, Top_Dog_Uk, uhChad, Wolf07x, xMo, xR4G3x, xzxero, YouRecognizeMe, User2340034u
05-29-2011, 06:49 PM #47
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by DAEMONFOX View Post
sorry to be a pain but how do i open menu on your patch do i just go into game and push left because i tryed that and still no menu pops up at all

you must have not copied it properly, try again.

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Originally posted by addictionking View Post
one last update before you stop allow random people to join your private match?

i have no idea how to do that, only way i can think is make it ranked but when you do that no one can join, my friend told me tho that once when i left a ranked match i had made in primate match they played for like 5 mins as it migrated host to one of them, and the when the ended it, as it was saying host ended match, tons of random people joined. so yeah, its possible i guess but i dont know how.

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

hi can you tell me if i just go into a spilt screen game when i put the patch in on my up date a push left to open menu i cant open it for some reason

controls are on first post and like i said before, try re-copying the patch.

The following user thanked JonoEfthy for this useful post:

-Daemon-
05-29-2011, 06:50 PM #48
-Daemon-
HELL IS HERE
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
you must have not copied it properly, try again.

i have m8 do i rename it to patch_mp.ff because for the life of me cant open menu at all bud am going on spilt screen now going on to match do i need to go into options at all or doing anything before i push left to open menu
05-29-2011, 06:54 PM #49
JonoEfthy
i have m8 do i rename it to patch_mp.ff because for the life of me cant open menu at all bud am going on spilt screen now going on to match do i need to go into options at all or doing anything before i push left to open menu

yes it must be called "patch_mp.ff" i have a different name for my sake so i know which is which and also so people know they are downloading the right one. after you rename it, copy it to the ps3, then go into a game (online, splitscreen,LAN it doesnt matter) and press left to open.

The following user thanked JonoEfthy for this useful post:

-Daemon-
05-29-2011, 06:57 PM #50
-Daemon-
HELL IS HERE
i went to option first then it work m8 thank for you help will be rep for a good patch
05-29-2011, 08:12 PM #51
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
m8 to do this somone would have to have 2 playstations one on the lates firmware and one on either 3.41 or 3.55 then place a 11th prestige patch into the mw2 patch and delete the security file then do a data tranfer then log into your account do the hack then delete the patch and update to get theirs online again its alot of hard work and not many people will do this for free but if you find one let ngu know lolSmile
05-29-2011, 08:16 PM #52
Okami
Known As Yukuku
wow now thats sad hack your youtube just because you said it was your patch :\
05-29-2011, 09:45 PM #53
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
buddy pllz oonntinue releasing your patches they are soooooo awesome Winky Winky plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i beg you!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZ
05-30-2011, 12:05 AM #54
nch90
Fuk The Police!!
What dogs f**** low lifes should just send to People u trust f*** the rest would of loved to see ur upcoming patches
05-30-2011, 01:22 AM #55
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by yukuku View Post
wow now thats sad hack your youtube just because you said it was your patch :\

i know aye... the guys released it saying it was his and when i downloaded and looked it was an exact copy minus a few changes, so i asked him to give credits for me and anyone that i listed as helping with codes, but instead he acted like a kid and kept saying its his patch and stuff, then when he finally gave up, i got no messages from him but i noticed some of the comments i had posted on a vid where now CHANGED and they were all saying stuff like "oh sorry im so noob its your patch im such a leech etc etc..." and now my youtube pass and email has been changed, and from that they hacked my google email associated with it (now also unaccessible) and from my gmail they hacked my hotmail account that was linked as the backup..... all that work just because i asked for credits... and i know who did it... f***ing French....

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Originally posted by nch90 View Post
What dogs f**** low lifes should just send to People u trust f*** the rest would of loved to see ur upcoming patches

its not about the patch being stolen, i knew it would happen so i just ignored the many messages i got about people that wanted to use my code and stuff... but you'd at least expect another so called patch maker to give credits like we all do and not just completely rip my work... fyi the guy who did it is an administrator on another forum... i feel sorry for anyone that tries to talk to the admins on that forum like i did...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo