Post: JonoEfthy's CFG Patch V5 **INFECTIONS & MOD MENU & MORE**
06-23-2011, 12:40 PM #1
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OLD! CHECK OUT MY NEW v6! =DYou must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JonoEfthy ; 07-24-2011 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Update to v6

The following 25 users say thank you to JonoEfthy for this useful post:

Ada Wong, Agent Wolf, coolmankiller, Clouds, Complit_Nub, D3cH, JaMbO, kempson87, lovebros, matt944057, Maty360414, method1278, MrHackerDude1, Platinum G, ReX-05, Snickers-, Solid Snake, stefan.o_o, Top_Dog_Uk, uhChad, xG-Tank, xVz, YouRecognizeMe, User2340034u, zVirus
06-24-2011, 04:03 AM #38
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by MrHackerDude View Post
another great patch again but i still using your 3.0.3 patch lol and that video is that ur your channel

lol, and no, i have a hauppauge hd pvr but ive been to lazy to record and sum guy recorded it so i put it up Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Originally posted by NomadsBoy View Post
Love the v5 I will record your new patch when I get my dazzle. =D

dazzle... um dont worry haha ive got a hauppauge hd pvr, ill do it sumtime Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Originally posted by lovebros View Post
Nice. This looks great! Just out of curiosity, on the say menu, what do you have as the prices?

its a joke prices text, so many people put prices as a say command so i decided to make a funny one, youll see, took forever to code it though T.T

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by Blackstorm View Post
Removing null bytes from the end of the FF doesn't make it un-editable. :p

i made that error a while ago, i fixed one of them but havent fixed the rest yet, and please take down the xbox patch, i know how to make it so they can edit it easy but i DONT want leechers to edit the easily... only those who know what they are doing and know how to fix it...

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Originally posted by JohnnyChuttz View Post
Awesome work man.

You wouldn't have a V5 laying around that includes the green and red boxes on Aim Assist would you? I miss them.
Or is there a menu option I'm missing that turns them on?

ill put em back in soon Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Originally posted by Jrichman View Post
Can u add all colors man it would look sick patch

it is coloured....

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
You stole my line :FU:

lol
(10 char)

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by ELiT3x View Post
HERE MATE HERES UNLOCK ALL FOR THE INTERVENTION AS AN INFECTION FOR OTHERS !

TESTED AND CONFIRMED WORKING LOL MADE MYSELF BUT EASY 2 DO LOL

ui_mapname "mp_rust;bind dpad_down xblive_privatematch0;onlinegame1;disconnect;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_marksman_cheytac 1000;setPlayerData challengeState ch_marksman_cheytac 9;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_expert_cheytac 500;setPlayerData challengeState ch_expert_cheytac 9;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_cheytac_silencer 15;setPlayerData challengeState ch_cheytac_silencer 2;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_cheytac_acog 20;setPlayerData challengeState ch_cheytac_acog 2;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_cheytac_fmj 40;setPlayerData challengeState ch_cheytac_fmj 2;setPlayerData challengeProgress ch_cheytac_mastery 6;setPlayerData challengeState ch_cheytac_mastery 2;uploadStats"

lol i had those codes in my next test patch haha, thanks for testing them :love: ill give you credits Smile

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheWhiteGangsta View Post
Here's The Xbox 360 dl link, and this patch is very editable.

grrr i know it can be edited!!!! but i dont want noob leechers doing it! please remove the link... i only want those who know what they are doing editing it...

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by Tanner807 View Post
your ps3 needs to be jailbroken for this?

yes you do.. read the FAQs please

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by iiicasikiii View Post
I wish u did put in UAV infection!

im sorry man but i will not be releasing that, sorry
Last edited by JonoEfthy ; 06-24-2011 at 11:01 AM.
06-24-2011, 04:07 AM #39
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
lol, and no, i have a hauppauge hd pvr but ive been to lazy to record and sum guy recorded it so i put it up Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

dazzle... um dont worry haha ive got a hauppauge hd pvr, ill do it sumtime Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

its a joke prices text, so many people put prices as a say command so i decided to make a funny one, youll see, took forever to code it though T.T

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

i made that error a while ago, i fixed one of them but havent fixed the rest yet, and please take down the xbox patch, i know how to make it so they can edit it easy but i DONT want leechers to edit the easily... only those who know what they are doing and know how to fix it...

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

ill put em back in soon Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

it is coloured....

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

lol
(10 char)

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

lol i had those codes in my next test patch haha, thanks for testing them :love: ill give you credits Smile

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

grrr i know it can be edited!!!! but i dont want noob leechers doing it! please remove the link... i only want those who know what they are doing editing it...

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

yes you do.. read the FAQs please

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

im sorry man but i will not be releasing that, sorry

Damn you reply to a lot of people lol.
06-24-2011, 04:13 AM #40
JonoEfthy

Damn you reply to a lot of people lol.

yeah lol i just woke up after a LONGGGG sleep and found all these comments waiting haha

EDIT: do you see the message under my name all screwed up?? wtf lol
06-24-2011, 04:14 AM #41
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
yeah lol i just woke up after a LONGGGG sleep and found all these comments waiting haha

Haha
10 char
06-24-2011, 04:16 AM #42
i need a free cl PSN is xXNBA2039Xx :mask:
06-24-2011, 04:22 AM #43
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by 2039Xx View Post
i need a free cl PSN is xXNBA2039Xx :mask:

read FAQs.........

The following user thanked JonoEfthy for this useful post:

nch90
06-24-2011, 04:25 AM #44
read FAQs.........

Will I Get A FRee CL? I Need One Bad my PSN is xXNBA2039Xx :mask:

The following user groaned xXNBA_2039Xx for this awful post:

shaneod
06-24-2011, 04:30 AM #45
TheFallen
Former Dark Night

EDIT: do you see the message under my name all screwed up?? wtf lol

This? You must login or register to view this content.
06-24-2011, 04:33 AM #46
JonoEfthy
This? You must login or register to view this content.

yeah lol, wtf it was normal when i went to sleep, now wtf haha

The following user thanked JonoEfthy for this useful post:

nch90

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo