Post: Campbell-04's 1.12 Mode Menu With Infections/New Mods!!/Search and Destroy Mods
06-30-2011, 02:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NEW V2 RELEASED

You must login or register to view this content.

OLD V1 Downloads
Default Layout download link

Tactical Layout download link
Last edited by campbell-04 ; 07-26-2011 at 07:31 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to campbell-04 for this useful post:

exo128, FAKA_ELITE, hydro_122499, killa skillz, RADDY1993, ReX-05, x3D, xG-Tank, xRvG-, yaro, YouRecognizeMe
07-02-2011, 10:02 PM #47
Originally posted by BLAZEIT123 View Post
Ok think what you want i wasnt flaming at all i was just stating this has most of the mods any other patch has and mine is a lot different as IThefallenI's because mine is stealth and ya i did look at his menu to see how it looked but its not like i copied and pasted it.
Oh ya and about my patch not getting attention thats ok with me i make my patches to how i like them not with all that crap i would never even touch.

Well good. No need to comment on another patch and say that it is like every other patch. I went and found stuff and put it into my 1.12... which no one else has (Most things marked in red.. you dont see any of these in other patches). I made my patch for the users of NGU..not for myself. Sometimes you have to sacrifice what you like. I have my NGU patch and my own patch to my liking.
07-02-2011, 10:08 PM #48
Plumm
#TeamPS
Originally posted by 04 View Post
Well good. No need to comment on another patch and say that it is like every other patch. I went and found stuff and put it into my 1.12... which no one else has (Most things marked in red.. you dont see any of these in other patches). I made my patch for the users of NGU..not for myself. Sometimes you have to sacrifice what you like. I have my NGU patch and my own patch to my liking.

Well i just see it like this there is no reason changing my patch because there are enough patches with the same stuff and ya i know the stuff in red isn't in a lot of patches but for me that stuff would be untouched i would never use any of that.
By the way there is a way to get the Unknown CMD thing in the middle of your screen instead of bottom left it makes it look like a legit 1.11 menu. Awesome face
07-02-2011, 10:11 PM #49
Originally posted by J
Very cool mod, sent you a PM regarding it.

Thanks man. I left you a PM back. There are things you need to possibly learn, buy, and do in order to use this
07-02-2011, 10:12 PM #50
eViL JoKeR
Little One
Thanks for the PM and the useful info! Very helpful!
07-02-2011, 10:22 PM #51
Well i just see it like this there is no reason changing my patch because there are enough patches with the same stuff and ya i know the stuff in red isn't in a lot of patches but for me that stuff would be untouched i would never use any of that.
By the way there is a way to get the Unknown CMD thing in the middle of your screen instead of bottom left it makes it look like a legit 1.11 menu. Awesome face

I'm really not bothered by the unknown cmd. I have used patches for so long that i dont even notice it lol. It would be the best if we could figure out a way to just disable it entirely.
07-03-2011, 01:52 AM #52
Plumm
#TeamPS
I'm really not bothered by the unknown cmd. I have used patches for so long that i dont even notice it lol. It would be the best if we could figure out a way to just disable it entirely.

But it puts all that in the middle of the screen its so much better
07-03-2011, 10:50 PM #53
But it puts all that in the middle of the screen its so much better

I'm really not too worried about it. Either way the stupid thing is still there.
07-03-2011, 11:15 PM #54
Plumm
#TeamPS
I'm really not too worried about it. Either way the stupid thing is still there.

Ya i just like it because it has the feel of a 1.11 patch like the olden days! Smile
07-04-2011, 01:30 AM #55
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
Good patch mate :y:
Nice to see a few new things in menu's instead of just copy n paste Smile even if the codes arent new atleast someone is using them haha
And you might want to add your region so people will know if they have to convert it Winky Winky
Peace

The following user thanked JonoEfthy for this useful post:

campbell-04

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo