10-02-2011, 03:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Believe it or not, some players actually like having a "basic" patch instead of the "high end" 300+ option patches. So I've decided to release one. The patch also includes a single 1887 modded model just for kicks in a Private Match. Modded Models include Full Auto + Ammo + Far Range. It comes in both Tactical and Default layouts.

Controls:
DPAD_UP toggles UAV
DPAD_DOWN toggles Aim Assist (It's a generic Aim Assist. If you want a better one then just edit the Aim Assist in this patch yourself.)
BUTTON_BACK (SELECT) turns both UAV and Aim Assist OFF until the binds are toggled again. NO, this doesn't effect the "togglescores" for Search and Destroy! (This is for players who want to play LEGIT while still having a modded patch!)

You must login or register to view this content.

I've tested it and everything seemed to work out fine. If you find any "bugs" then please report it back to me and I'll do a simple update.

Love it or Hate it.
You're already reading this because you were curious as to what this was. That's good enough for me. Winky Winky

Everyone on here should already know who deserves credits for MW2 patch codes/etc and so on. But if you want your name in credits here then throw a fit on here by quoting me and I'll post your name.
Last edited by iCreative ; 10-02-2011 at 04:00 AM. Reason: SELECT button information.

The following 3 users say thank you to iCreative for this useful post:

KCxFTW, Plumm, Rainbow Gravity

The following user groaned iCreative for this awful post:

User2340034u
10-08-2011, 11:06 PM #11
Nice.... Yu Get A Cookie
10-08-2011, 11:36 PM #12
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Wait, wait...this is the internet? :wtf: All this ****ing time I was made to believe this is life. :FU:! I THOUGHT THIS WAS REALITY!!!!
10-08-2011, 11:44 PM #13
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Good patch. I use something like this myself, all these mod menus and stuff are a bit overkill. I just like playing the game with a slight advantage Winky Winky
10-09-2011, 04:40 AM #14
Simple and sweet is the way to go sometimes. Good patch
12-13-2015, 06:45 AM #15
Reupload please. Smile
12-15-2015, 02:19 AM #16
xPoTenTz
I am error
Download link not working ):
01-08-2016, 01:37 AM #17
I can't believe that you two just bumped a 5 year old post...

I don't have this on my computer no more because I upgraded computers.

I will see if I can make a new simple one later.
02-15-2016, 07:19 PM #18
Gravedigging is so fetch...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo