10-02-2011, 03:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Believe it or not, some players actually like having a "basic" patch instead of the "high end" 300+ option patches. So I've decided to release one. The patch also includes a single 1887 modded model just for kicks in a Private Match. Modded Models include Full Auto + Ammo + Far Range. It comes in both Tactical and Default layouts.

Controls:
DPAD_UP toggles UAV
DPAD_DOWN toggles Aim Assist (It's a generic Aim Assist. If you want a better one then just edit the Aim Assist in this patch yourself.)
BUTTON_BACK (SELECT) turns both UAV and Aim Assist OFF until the binds are toggled again. NO, this doesn't effect the "togglescores" for Search and Destroy! (This is for players who want to play LEGIT while still having a modded patch!)

You must login or register to view this content.

I've tested it and everything seemed to work out fine. If you find any "bugs" then please report it back to me and I'll do a simple update.

Love it or Hate it.
You're already reading this because you were curious as to what this was. That's good enough for me. Winky Winky

Everyone on here should already know who deserves credits for MW2 patch codes/etc and so on. But if you want your name in credits here then throw a fit on here by quoting me and I'll post your name.
Last edited by iCreative ; 10-02-2011 at 04:00 AM. Reason: SELECT button information.

The following 3 users say thank you to iCreative for this useful post:

KCxFTW, Plumm, Rainbow Gravity

The following user groaned iCreative for this awful post:

User2340034u
10-02-2011, 03:51 AM #2
Default Avatar
COD
Nice bro, keep up the work Claps
10-02-2011, 03:59 AM #3
booyaka
Big Daddy
If this your first congrats. Thanks for effort. For make patch for simple needs with dvars.
10-02-2011, 04:02 AM #4
Originally posted by lt
nice man this is good for people who just want certain dvars and beware of the troll zviruz he will make a thread about your patch and rant and claim it wasnt about you when it really is lol

Thanks. My patch is something that's "new and different" when compared to other patches on here. So I should be on the safe side. Happy
10-02-2011, 04:02 AM #5
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by lt
nice man this is good for people who just want certain dvars and beware of the troll zviruz he will make a thread about your patch and rant and claim it wasnt about you when it really is lol

Are you MAD? Enzo
10-02-2011, 04:03 AM #6
booyaka
Big Daddy
Thanks for this simple patch for dvars.
10-02-2011, 04:06 AM #7
Plumm
#TeamPS
Originally posted by lt

Bro drop it, quit going around telling people to beware of zVirus. Grow up and learn to not let little things like that bug you.
Last edited by Plumm ; 10-02-2011 at 04:15 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Plumm for this useful post:

Rainbow Gravity, TheFallen
10-02-2011, 04:08 AM #8
Originally posted by lt
yeah your right lol but im sorry bro for flaming on you i was pissed

No worries. Although I'd advise you to take Plum's advice too. Try not to let little things on the internet upset you. Remember, it's still "just the internet".
10-02-2011, 04:23 AM #9
Plumm
#TeamPS
Originally posted by lt
lol i wasnt upset i was trying to prove a point to some random fag lol

You must login or register to view this content. It's comments like that, that cause all this flame in the forum. Be the bigger man and let it go.

The following 2 users say thank you to Plumm for this useful post:

TheFallen, User2340034u
10-02-2011, 06:27 AM #10
Originally posted by iCreative View Post
Believe it or not, some players actually like having a "basic" patch instead of the "high end" 300+ option patches. So I've decided to release one. The patch also includes a single 1887 modded model just for kicks in a Private Match. Modded Models include Full Auto + Ammo + Far Range. It comes in both Tactical and Default layouts.

Controls:
DPAD_UP toggles UAV
DPAD_DOWN toggles Aim Assist (It's a generic Aim Assist. If you want a better one then just edit the Aim Assist in this patch yourself.)
BUTTON_BACK (SELECT) turns both UAV and Aim Assist OFF until the binds are toggled again. NO, this doesn't effect the "togglescores" for Search and Destroy! (This is for players who want to play LEGIT while still having a modded patch!)

You must login or register to view this content.

I've tested it and everything seemed to work out fine. If you find any "bugs" then please report it back to me and I'll do a simple update.

Love it or Hate it.
You're already reading this because you were curious as to what this was. That's good enough for me. Winky Winky

Everyone on here should already know who deserves credits for MW2 patch codes/etc and so on. But if you want your name in credits here then throw a fit on here by quoting me and I'll post your name.

Finally a patch that isn't stuffed to the brim

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo