10-10-2011, 02:10 AM #1
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys, after spending hours searching and debating on what to use for the hidden perks code, I have finally discovered how to do it. I'm not releasing for credit or rep, I'm releasing this because I hate when codes are displayed and then kept from all of us. I will NOT put this into a patch. I may be adding some more perks as I find them Winky Winky

Codes:
Dive Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_jumpdive 1
Explosive Bullets Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_explosivebullets 1

DVARS for Perk Mods:
Dive:
perk_diveDistanceCheck "64"
perk_diveGravityScale "0.75"
perk_diveVelocity "250"
perk_diveViewRollResetSpeed "4"
perk_diveViewRollSpeed "0.5"
perk_diveViewRollTarget "45"
Explosive:
bg_bulletExplDmgFactor "1"
bg_bulletExplRadius "250"

Faux-UFO Mode:

setPerk PlayerName specialty_jumpdive;perk_diveGravityScale 0.0001

Set All Perks (Break this code into 3 functions, one errors out;replace my name w/ yours):

set AP "setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmelee;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsprintrecovery;setPerk dapainetrainspecialty_automantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_spygame;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_improvedholdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsnipe;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_selectivehearing;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_heartbreaker;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_coldblooded;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quickdraw;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_marathon;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_lightweight;setperk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmags;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_scavenger;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_explosivebullets;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_jumpdive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastmantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_specialgrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fraggrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_armorvest;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_twoprimaries;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extraammo;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletdamage;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_exposeenemy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_detectexplosive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_longersprint;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_parabolic;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quieter;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_pistoldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_grenadepulldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletpenetration;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_holdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_rof;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastreload;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletaccuracy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_gpsjammer"

This game has gone to shit since the UAV infection got released. This won't kill it anymore.

Video of codes on alterIWnet:

Codes found by:
Clouds
/\/\erchant/\/\an
DKCY_Plum-St505 (
Last edited by Clouds ; 04-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Clouds for this useful post:

add_me, aerosoul94, Baby-panama, bkburger13, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Choco, JamazkieHD, JonoEfthy, Kane500, Maty360414, Plumm, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, ICS Vortex, Sick_aSS_FoO, Theipwnd, tokzikate, xVz, User2340034u

The following 12 users groaned at Clouds for this awful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25, 247Yamato, Alfa, Blackstorm, campbell-04, Hawk, User23434, sciz0r, T_m_b07, TheFallen, Uk_ViiPeR, xChronicModz
10-10-2011, 02:58 AM #11
you did not find this by yourself obviously im guessing someone told you mostly how to do it dont lie but you will never be smart enough to figure out ufo even if someone told you dude you just made alot of smart people really ****ing mad
Originally posted by 9734
Guys, after spending hours searching and debating on what to use for the hidden perks code, I have finally discovered how to do it. I'm not releasing for credit or rep, I'm releasing this because I hate when codes are displayed and then kept from all of us. I will NOT put this into a patch. I may be adding some more perks as I find them Winky Winky

Codes:
Dive Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_jumpdive 1
Explosive Bullets Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_explosivebullets 1

DVARS for Perk Mods:
Dive:
perk_diveDistanceCheck "64"
perk_diveGravityScale "0.75"
perk_diveVelocity "250"
perk_diveViewRollResetSpeed "4"
perk_diveViewRollSpeed "0.5"
perk_diveViewRollTarget "45"
Explosive:
bg_bulletExplDmgFactor "1"
bg_bulletExplRadius "250"

This game has gone to shit since the UAV infection got released. This won't kill it anymore.

Video of codes on alterIWnet:

Codes found by:
☆★Star Child★☆ (Me :lolSmile
/\/\erchant/\/\an
DKCY_Plum-St505 (
10-10-2011, 03:00 AM #12
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by 9734
Campbell made a thread to be an egotistical asshole. I still had the explosive bullet code before then. Hiding codes is stupid, and you do it just so when you release you get assloads of rep. I released this because I found it and don't like the whole code hiding thing.

you think i care about ngu rep ? /facepalm

The following user groaned .DeadlyMoDz25 for this awful post:

Maty360414
10-10-2011, 03:02 AM #13
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xChronicModz View Post
you did not find this by yourself obviously im guessing someone told you mostly how to do it dont lie but you will never be smart enough to figure out ufo even if someone told you dude you just made alot of smart people really ****ing mad

Hmm i'll be looking into ufo Smile. Hopefully I find something :rolleyes:
10-10-2011, 03:02 AM #14
Plumm
#TeamPS

Not starting an argument here but smart??? You dont even have to be near smart to make a 1.12 patch..

The following user thanked Plumm for this useful post:

bottom feeder
10-10-2011, 03:02 AM #15
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
theres not gonna be a 1.13 probably ever

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

17 = still a kid "kid" and you would have NEVER know about this if cambell didnt screw up and make a thread

Cambell was going to release his anyways, and I had a huntch about different perks because of the perkfunctions.gsc in patch_mp.ff
10-10-2011, 03:03 AM #16
Clouds

The modified perk_diveGravityScale "0.75"?

I've already done that. Me, MerchantMan, and DKCY were on Skype figuring this out. I got most of it myself. DVARS from Plum. Why insist on trying to insult people who release stuff? I'm as smart as most people on here.
10-10-2011, 03:09 AM #17
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Also guys, this doesn't ruin the game. The UAV Infection ruined the game. This is just like the modded models, it only works for YOU, and it only works if YOUR HOST.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Nobody told us anything, we worked together on this for hours. Sounds to me like your the dumbass. Your just mad your a dumbass not smart enough to figure this out. P.S 1.12 Is the easiest patch to make ever.

The following user thanked ICS Vortex for this useful post:

Clouds
10-10-2011, 03:29 AM #18
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
wow kid way to **** up

:dumb:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to Cade for this useful post:

Kane500, Plumm, ICS Vortex, Skyl1n3, xG-Tank
10-10-2011, 03:30 AM #19
Clouds
Originally posted by Team
:dumb:

You must login or register to view this content.

I would +Rep you if I had any available :dumb:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo