10-10-2011, 02:10 AM #1
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys, after spending hours searching and debating on what to use for the hidden perks code, I have finally discovered how to do it. I'm not releasing for credit or rep, I'm releasing this because I hate when codes are displayed and then kept from all of us. I will NOT put this into a patch. I may be adding some more perks as I find them Winky Winky

Codes:
Dive Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_jumpdive 1
Explosive Bullets Perk: setPerk [playername] specialty_explosivebullets 1

DVARS for Perk Mods:
Dive:
perk_diveDistanceCheck "64"
perk_diveGravityScale "0.75"
perk_diveVelocity "250"
perk_diveViewRollResetSpeed "4"
perk_diveViewRollSpeed "0.5"
perk_diveViewRollTarget "45"
Explosive:
bg_bulletExplDmgFactor "1"
bg_bulletExplRadius "250"

Faux-UFO Mode:

setPerk PlayerName specialty_jumpdive;perk_diveGravityScale 0.0001

Set All Perks (Break this code into 3 functions, one errors out;replace my name w/ yours):

set AP "setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmelee;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsprintrecovery;setPerk dapainetrainspecialty_automantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_spygame;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_improvedholdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastsnipe;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_selectivehearing;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_heartbreaker;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_coldblooded;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quickdraw;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_marathon;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_lightweight;setperk dapainetrain specialty_extendedmags;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_scavenger;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_explosivebullets;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_jumpdive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastmantle;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_specialgrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fraggrenade;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_armorvest;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_twoprimaries;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_extraammo;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletdamage;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_exposeenemy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_detectexplosive;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_longersprint;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_parabolic;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_quieter;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_pistoldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_grenadepulldeath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletpenetration;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_holdbreath;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_rof;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_fastreload;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_bulletaccuracy;setPerk dapainetrain specialty_gpsjammer"

This game has gone to shit since the UAV infection got released. This won't kill it anymore.

Video of codes on alterIWnet:

Codes found by:
Clouds
/\/\erchant/\/\an
DKCY_Plum-St505 (
Last edited by Clouds ; 04-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Clouds for this useful post:

add_me, aerosoul94, Baby-panama, bkburger13, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Choco, JamazkieHD, JonoEfthy, Kane500, Maty360414, Plumm, Rainbow Gravity, Rea, ICS Vortex, Sick_aSS_FoO, Theipwnd, tokzikate, xVz, User2340034u

The following 12 users groaned at Clouds for this awful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25, 247Yamato, Alfa, Blackstorm, campbell-04, Hawk, User23434, sciz0r, T_m_b07, TheFallen, Uk_ViiPeR, xChronicModz
10-10-2011, 02:12 AM #2
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
It took us hours to find this out, and we finally got it. Also guys, we have not released our dvars for the actual codes. You have to tweak them yourself.
Last edited by ICS Vortex ; 10-10-2011 at 02:37 AM.
10-10-2011, 02:37 AM #3
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by 9734

This game has gone to shit since the UAV infection got released. This won't kill it anymore.

No it won't but now there are no fun mods left.

The following 4 users say thank you to TheFallen for this useful post:

campbell-04, Rea, T_m_b07, Uk_ViiPeR
10-10-2011, 02:43 AM #4
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
wow kid way to **** up

The following 10 users say thank you to .DeadlyMoDz25 for this useful post:

247Yamato, Alfa, Blackstorm, campbell-04, Press ►, sciz0r, T_m_b07, TheFallen, Uk_ViiPeR, xChronicModz

The following 11 users groaned at .DeadlyMoDz25 for this awful post:

iTruceFret, add_me, bkburger13, Clouds, KeithH4666, Maty360414, PussayPatrol, ICS Vortex, Skyl1n3, xVz
10-10-2011, 02:49 AM #5
Clouds
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post

Originally posted by .DeadlyMoDz25 View Post
wow kid way to **** up

Since when has the MW2 hacking community been about keeping mods to yourself? Are we really getting this stingy with it? Go to 1.11 if you want to have real fun with the game. This is just perk mods. Anyone can figure this out. And kid? I'm 17. Not exactly a kid. I do this as a hobby, and don't take it seriously. I want to release what I find so everyone can use it. Not an elite group.
Last edited by Clouds ; 10-10-2011 at 02:51 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Clouds for this useful post:

iTruceFret, add_me, AMNE, angelpig1, bkburger13, FAKA_ELITE, JamazkieHD, Rea, ReJeKTz-, ICS Vortex, Skyl1n3, xVz

The following user groaned Clouds for this awful post:

sciz0r
10-10-2011, 02:53 AM #6
.DeadlyMoDz25
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by lt
yes its true deadly modz mw2 will be ****ed up but youe not gonna keep hiding this from the public so the 1.13 patch will come out and stop this then it would be pointless

theres not gonna be a 1.13 probably ever

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Since when has the MW2 hacking community been about keeping mods to yourself? Are we really getting this stingy with it? Go to 1.11 if you want to have real fun with the game. This is just perk mods. Anyone can figure this out. And kid? I'm 17. Not exactly a kid. I do this as a hobby, and don't take it seriously. I want to release what I find so everyone can use it. Not an elite group.

17 = still a kid "kid" and you would have NEVER know about this if cambell didnt screw up and make a thread

The following 3 users say thank you to .DeadlyMoDz25 for this useful post:

T_m_b07, TheFallen, User2340034u

The following 4 users groaned at .DeadlyMoDz25 for this awful post:

iTruceFret, add_me, bkburger13, Hawk
10-10-2011, 02:55 AM #7
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
Original thread

I was searching too. I was close. Good job anyways. Also the noclip looked like a tweaked dive perk. So that may help Smile. Not too sure though.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

17 = still a kid "kid" and you would have NEVER know about this if cambell didnt screw up and make a thread

Campbell was going to release anyways. Dumbass
10-10-2011, 02:55 AM #8
Clouds

Campbell made a thread to be an egotistical asshole. I still had the explosive bullet code before then. Hiding codes is stupid, and you do it just so when you release you get assloads of rep. I released this because I found it and don't like the whole code hiding thing.

The following 3 users say thank you to Clouds for this useful post:

add_me, aerosoul94, bkburger13

The following user groaned Clouds for this awful post:

sciz0r
10-10-2011, 02:57 AM #9
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
Campbell made a thread to be an egotistical asshole. I still had the explosive bullet code before then. Hiding codes is stupid, and you do it just so when you release you get assloads of rep. I released this because I found it and don't like the whole code hiding thing.

I'm the same way (Well I didn't want infection binds released but oh well). When I released the first public non host patch for W@W I got flamed up the ass.
10-10-2011, 02:58 AM #10
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post

Well that may be, but why "hide" things from friends and the community? Anyone who has codes and doesn't share them in my eyes are real jerks. There's no point in keeping codes to yourself unless you want to be a stuck up bitch. The game's been ruined since 1.12. Nobody gives a shit what codes/mods are left. If you want real hack go to 1.11.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo