10-15-2011, 12:08 AM #1
Theipwnd
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First and for-most, plum gave me his most recan't patch. So I edited it. The patch has any prestige, lvl 70, Unlock-All. Clan-Tag editor, Host menu, gametype menu.

I'm not really trying to steal credit from plum. But I did add a few codes and my own dvars.

It also has the dive perk, explosive bullets, all set in dvars so goto start->options to use.

I tweaked deadlymodz aim-assist, it is by the far the best Aim assist on 1.12. While in other patches it has to be a dead on lock with this one if they're anywhere on the screen it will snap on to them.

The say menu is designed for S&Awesome face in case you die.

up opens the menu, down+up navigate, O closes the menu. its tactical layout.

I spent a few hours on it last night. I looked through a lot of dvars for the best. during counter-uav, and scrammbler your radar wont jam.

the only thing i have a question about is, is it possible to have the modded models and exp bullets?

You must login or register to view this content.

i ran it through malware-bytes nothing came up. hope you guys enjoy. just wanted to contribute a bit.

credit to Plum, DeadlyModz25 and Me.

The following 8 users groaned at Theipwnd for this awful post:

BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Cody_h4x, Doggy3, iCreative, User23434, Maty360414, Rainbow Gravity,
10-15-2011, 12:40 AM #2
Originally posted by Theipwnd View Post
First and for-most, plum gave me his most recan't patch. So I edited it. The patch has any prestige, lvl 70, Unlock-All. Clan-Tag editor, Host menu, gametype menu.

I'm not really trying to steal credit from plum. But I did add a few codes and my own dvars.

It also has the dive perk, explosive bullets, all set in dvars so goto start->options to use.

I tweaked deadlymodz aim-assist, it is by the far the best Aim assist on 1.12. While in other patches it has to be a dead on lock with this one if they're anywhere on the screen it will snap on to them.

I spent a few hours on it last night. I looked through a lot of dvars for the best. during counter-uav, and scrammbler your radar wont jam.

the only thing i have a question about is, is it possible to have the modded models and exp bullets?

i ran it through malware-bytes nothing came up. hope you guys enjoy. just wanted to contribute a bit.

Nice job, I'll have a look in my spare time
And yes you can have models and explosive bullets
10-15-2011, 01:18 AM #3
Theipwnd
Little One
Originally posted by TheSilent View Post
Nice job, I'll have a look in my spare time
And yes you can have models and explosive bullets

how? as soon as i put the bullets on the models went back to noraml but still auto fires i just dont have a lot of ammo
10-15-2011, 01:59 AM #4
Nice Patch Smile
10-15-2011, 02:14 AM #5
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
you ******
10-15-2011, 08:00 AM #6
Originally posted by Theipwnd View Post
First and for-most, plum gave me his most recan't patch. So I edited it. The patch has any prestige, lvl 70, Unlock-All. Clan-Tag editor, Host menu, gametype menu.

There's a ton of little errors on your DVARS. Stuff that's missing and stuff that needs to be fixed. Too many to list.

Your setPerks won't work for anyone else so it's kind of pointless unless the person who is going to use that patch go and edit it out.
10-15-2011, 05:13 PM #7
Theipwnd
Little One
well i didn't mention the perks for that reason. but anyone who has the perk can have dive and exp bullets.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo