10-19-2011, 07:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there everyone im hosting a MW2 1.12 Aim Assist infection lobby if you would like to get in then please leave your PSN down below and i will add you straight away, this lobby is only going on for an hour or so then i will be closing this thread until tomorrow when i will be back on hosting more fun lobbies for all of you.

( STATUS - CLOSED ) UAV/9TH PRESTIGE ( STATUS - CLOSED )

Please leave a like and a nice comment below after being in the lobby so that more people can see this Thankyou.

Also please head on over to my channel at You must login or register to view this content. Thx.

Instruction on how to use infection:

UAV HACK INSTRUCTIONS: ( STATUS - CLOSED )

JOIN MY SESSION, THEN BACK OUT AND GO TO SPLIT SCREEN AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT OR LOAD ONE UP, AFTER THAT GO TO GAME SETUP AND TURN PLAYSTATION UNLOCKS ON, NOW START THE GAME.

THE GAME WILL LOAD CHOOSE A CLASS AND PRESS THE DPAD UP BUTTON NOW END THE GAME GO ONLINE PRESS THE DPAD UP BUTTON WHEN ONLINE AND NOW YOU ARE DONE ITS AS EASY AS THAT.

9TH PRESTIGE INSTRUCTIONS: ( STATUS - CLOSED )

JOIN MY SESSION, THEN BACK OUT AND GO TO SPLIT SCREEN AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT OR LOAD ONE UP, AFTER THAT GO TO GAME SETUP AND TURN PLAYSTATION UNLOCKS ON, NOW START THE GAME.

IT WILL LOAD THEN THE GAME WILL KICK YOU OUT AND THEN YOUR DONE EASY AS THAT.

IF YOU WANT ANYMORE INFECTION LOBBIES OR XP THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I OPEN ANOTHER THREAD BECAUSE OTHERWISE THIS THREAD WILL GET SPAMMED TO MUCH AND I WILL JUST CLOSE THE LOBBY.

SO PLEASE DONT MESSAGE ME !!

Awesome face
Last edited by VerbzGFX ; 10-20-2011 at 12:58 AM.
10-19-2011, 07:59 PM #2
Hey there mate please could you invite me i will send you my PSN to you in a private message oh and thx.

Awesome face
10-19-2011, 08:08 PM #3
redmase1234
Bounty hunter
add me "kNoSHADOW" plz thanks in advance
10-19-2011, 08:13 PM #4
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Hey man, add my (new) account DDGx-

Thanks in advance!
10-19-2011, 08:16 PM #5
blazer425
Music Producer / Gamer
Originally posted by zHDzWiPeOuTzZ View Post
Hey there everyone im hosting a MW2 1.12 Aim Assist infection lobby if you would like to get in then please leave your PSN down below and i will add you straight away, this lobby is only going on for an hour or so then i will be closing this thread until tomorrow when i will be back on hosting more fun lobbies for all of you.

( STATUS - OPEN )

Please leave a nice comment below after being in the lobby so that more people can see this Thankyou.

Instruction on how to use infection:

IT WILL LOAD THEN WHEN THE GAME WILL KICK YOU OUT AND THEN YOUR DONE EASY AS THAT.

Awesome face

PSN: blazer425
10-19-2011, 08:17 PM #6
I added you mate.
10-19-2011, 08:27 PM #7
Press ►
am r supr fgt
He's legit. Nice and quick.
10-19-2011, 08:30 PM #8
Thx 4 reply Smile.
10-19-2011, 08:34 PM #9
add me hastings114 thx