05-11-2012, 01:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ]Update to 3.55.1 to fix the crashing bug.

Here is the long awaited release! Now the reason I made a whole new thread is because this is basically a whole new patch. I have listened to your requests and worked really hard on this one. I have patched every single bug that was requested to be fixed to me. This patch "NEVER" crashes at all. (aside from spawning too many objects). It features over a good 1000 mods, some being secret, and most not. It also has never before released mods (aside from craig) a few people know how to do it, but none never really released it. (more info below)

You must login or register to view this content.

Version: 3.55.1
Creator: NBK-DEVASTATION
Edit?: No
Patch Version: 1.11
Editable: No
Screen Ratio: All
Consoles Supported:
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

This patch consists of many mods. There are so many options, I do not have the time to list them. This uses a dconnors menu base, that has been made stable. It uses many coders codes including my own. I spent a good deal of time on this, and would appreciate a thanks, or good job from you Smile. To open the menu press [UP], use [UP][DOWN]
to navigate. [JUMP] to select, and [CROUCH] to go back.

Give a hand to T_m_b07, aerosoul94, Craigschrist, and ITheFallenI. They really helped me, and I'm sure they would appreciate a shoutout! Cool Man (aka Tustin)

*T_m_b07
*Blackstorm
*Aerosoul94
*DaftVader
*CraigsChrist
*Yamato
*NovemberDoddy
*IELITEMODZX
*ITheFallenI
*Choco
*LightModz
*CraigsChrist
*KBrizzle
*elitemossy
*DEREKTROTTER
*hawkins
*whiteboy
*chromeplaya
*XG Rapidz
*bloodfocus
*And the tester s0nic,ForeverDamned, and others.

New Host Bind:
To improve stability I removed the mod menu on Hawkins Zombie, and AI Zombie gamemodes. They last a lot longer now! Smile But to change back to normal gamemode the host has to do the host bind (only available on hawkins/ai) Go PRONE, and PRESS L2 + R2 + Dpad Up at the same time. The game will restart to Normal.

Easter Eggs:
I have made a few spots in each map. If you go up to it and press "E" on that spot in map (usually a computer/phone) that player will get unlock all after 10 seconds, and It kills everyone else Winky Winky it can only be activated once a game.

New Map Mods:
I have modded a few minor edits to terminal, and rust. In terminal the vending machines, and metal detectors are modded, but you have to find that out on your own what they do :p. On Rust the minimap is a 10th prestige icon Happy

Cool Camos:
As a little perk for using my patch, I have used craigs modded camos to appear in the create a class menu. While you're creating a class you shall see "Golden, and prestige" camos. They don't actually work in game, but it's cool to see.

Modded MOTSad Awesome
I have edited the MOTD bar to display your motd, and some info about my patch, it also shows what your friends are doing (but not what their stats shit is, I removed that) and it displays your score, kills, and death ranking in the world Happy

More Map Menus:
There are more maps to choose from in the game menu. You can select but not actually go to (shipment, oilrig, etc.). It is also a pretty cool little perk to using my patch Happy

No dvar reset:
jump_height will no longer be reset and is a "sticky" dvar now Happy

Banlist:
The host can now ban people from joining their lobby, it doesn't reset and is very good to use Happy

I also included the raw files, it's better I give them out than some leaching faggot :whistle: Chronic Modz :whistle:

Last edited by Jakes625 ; 05-15-2012 at 02:47 AM.

The following 55 users say thank you to Jakes625 for this useful post:

iTruceFret, aBoss, Arman M., Baby-panama, BrinkerzHD, Bruno, Budz, Carbon0x, Choco, CODMW2 Hacker, daswiftguy, eddine67, Fail3rc, FaSt_FrEEdOm, FuntCase, Hack-Tivision, Harry, hibye3, iLLy-i, IzBoogz, J, zL_j8hnb, KingcreekS, Kitty=^.^=, Kush Friendly, l)ickToo$hort, LightModz, mattyjkilledme, Maty360414, Neff, otherchris, pansona_214, Jango, primetime43, Rangers 1690, rimka06510, S_izykame, Siedge, Taylor, Swifter, The NGU Jew, TheFuziioN-, UGz-, UnboundUser, UrbanSniper_666, Vampytwistッ, wwefanks2, xKtF, xXPolojackXx, YouYouAppreciateMe, User2340034u
05-12-2012, 08:28 PM #47
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
Siiiick patch but unstable as $#@!
cant give 1 player admin or it says max exceeded blabla :(

I don't know what is causing that error. It never happened before testing so IDK what's causing it now Sad Awesome

It'd be really stable if it wasn't happening.

The following user thanked Jakes625 for this useful post:

zL_j8hnb
05-12-2012, 08:54 PM #48
Tupac
[b][move]Makaveli[/move][/b]
Originally posted by SatanicAmerican View Post
Here is the long awaited release! Now the reason I made a whole new thread is because this is basically a whole new patch. I have listened to your requests and worked really hard on this one. I have patched every single bug that was requested to be fixed to me. This patch "NEVER" crashes at all. (aside from spawning too many objects). It features over a good 1000 mods, some being secret, and most not. It also has never before released mods (aside from craig) a few people know how to do it, but none never really released it. (more info below)

Version: 3.55
Consoles Supported:
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

This patch consists of many mods. There are so many options, I do not have the time to list them. This uses a dconnors menu base, that has been made stable. It uses many coders codes including my own. I spent a good deal of time on this, and would appreciate a thanks, or good job from you Smile. To open the menu press [UP], use [UP][DOWN]

Give a hand to T_m_b07, aerosoul94, Craigschrist, and ITheFallenI. They really helped me, and I'm sure they would appreciate a shoutout! Cool Man (aka Tustin)

*T_m_b07
*Blackstorm
*Aerosoul94
*DaftVader
*CraigsChrist
*Yamato
*NovemberDoddy
*IELITEMODZX
*ITheFallenI
*Choco
*LightModz
*CraigsChrist
*KBrizzle
*elitemossy
*DEREKTROTTER
*hawkins
*whiteboy
*chromeplaya
*XG Rapidz
*bloodfocus

New Host Bind:
To improve stability I removed the mod menu on Hawkins Zombie, and AI Zombie gamemodes. They last a lot longer now! Smile But to change back to normal gamemode the host has to do the host bind (only available on hawkins/ai) Go PRONE, and PRESS L2 + R2 + Dpad Up at the same time. The game will restart to Normal.

Easter Eggs:
I have made a few spots in each map. If you go up to it and press "E" on that spot in map (usually a computer/phone) that player will get unlock all after 10 seconds, and It kills everyone else Winky Winky it can only be activated once a game.

New Map Mods:
I have modded a few minor edits to terminal, and rust. In terminal the vending machines, and metal detectors are modded, but you have to find that out on your own what they do :p. On Rust the minimap is a 10th prestige icon Happy

Cool Camos:
As a little perk for using my patch, I have used craigs modded camos to appear in the create a class menu. While you're creating a class you shall see "Golden, and prestige" camos. They don't actually work in game, but it's cool to see.

Modded MOTSad Awesome
I have edited the MOTD bar to display your motd, and some info about my patch, it also shows what your friends are doing (but not what their stats shit is, I removed that) and it displays your score, kills, and death ranking in the world Happy

More Map Menus:
There are more maps to choose from in the game menu. You can select but not actually go to (shipment, oilrig, etc.). It is also a pretty cool little perk to using my patch Happy

No dvar reset:

Banlist:
The host can now ban people from joining their lobby, it doesn't reset and is very good to use Happy

how do i use this? is there a tut somewhere? Thanks.
05-12-2012, 10:54 PM #49
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
cant play online :( why???
05-13-2012, 12:06 AM #50
J
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Clouds View Post
This is quite possibly the most hilarious post I have seen on this site since the Gola call-out thread.

i wonder is he saw my post... ^^
05-13-2012, 01:27 AM #51
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by CodExploit View Post
to keep it away from FlupeeHackz :carling:

Nope you mean Rot Dot City :carling:

Best Patch for MW2! Smile
05-13-2012, 08:28 AM #52
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
I don't know what is causing that error. It never happened before testing so IDK what's causing it now Sad Awesome

It'd be really stable if it wasn't happening.

yh because thats the only error there is in that patch Smile
05-13-2012, 10:23 AM #53
hello, the 1:11 or 1.12??
05-13-2012, 11:02 AM #54
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi

Version: 3.55
Consoles Supported:

*T_m_b07
*Blackstorm
*Aerosoul94
*DaftVader
*CraigsChrist
*Yamato
*NovemberDoddy
*IELITEMODZX
*ITheFallenI
*Choco
*LightModz
*CraigsChrist
*KBrizzle
*elitemossy
*DEREKTROTTER
*hawkins
*whiteboy
*chromeplaya
*XG Rapidz
*bloodfocus

New Host Bind:

Easter Eggs:

New Map Mods:

Cool Camos:

Modded MOTSad Awesome

More Map Menus:

No dvar reset:

Banlist:

I Keep Getting MAX_CHARS ( Or Some Shit Like That :/ ) You Promised It Never Crashes.... It Does. Please Fix It.
05-13-2012, 01:23 PM #55
i downloaded da file but it wnt let me transfr it to my usb it says the file is corrupted,this is on the ps3 version. plzzz help!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo