[/B]
    [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Not In Menu:[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="#000000"]UP = Open Menu
DOWN = Enable/Disable UAV/Fly[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]In Menu:[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="#000000"]R3 = Select Option
SQUARE = Back/Close
UP/DOWN = Navigate Through Options
(RIGHT/LEFT = Navigate Through Menus) --> Second Way, you can also go to a menu from the main menu[/COLOR]

How To Edit This Patch:

Open the patch in PS3 FastFile editor XP Version, and click continue on the error. You will see a Edit_Perks_Here.cfg, change my name in that file to your name so all perks will work.

Credits:

[COLOR="#FF0000"][CENTER]NicoBvB90 (For his menu base and help Winky Winky)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#000000"]Obamasu (Big Thanks <33 - For his beast infectable mod menu)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FF0000"]aerosoul94 (Big Thanks <33 - Models)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#000000"]T_m_b07 (Many Things)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FF0000"]xRazBaz (Many Things)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#000000"]UnboundUser (Big Thanks :loveSmile[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FF0000"]zFI2oST (Many Things)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#000000"]xChronicModz (Many Things)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#FF0000"]TheFallen (Many Things)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#000000"]JonoEfthy (Many Things)[/COLOR]
Don't flame me because I forgot someone, if you think you deserve to be in the credits, just tell me...
[/CENTER]

You must login or register to view this content.

I would be very appreciative if you show your support by thanking this thread. Thanks and hope you enjoy the patch! Winky Winky

If you groan I would love to know why...
[/B]

The following 46 users say thank you to MrReDN34L for this useful post:

-MartyNeale-, arabiandonkey1, bluer105, BrinkerzHD, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, cali123, Cliqq, Davey, DylanOc1, FuntCase, Harry, hydro_122499, iLLy-i, imgod55, Ingloreusemodz, Inspiration, xTc, J, JordanPSN, Jrichman, junior916, KCxFTW, machoman1102, Maty360414, Jango, redbullmasta, rimka06510, Rustled Jimmies, safc25life1, Smexeh, Spider-Man, UnHolyModz, WEE_FITZYBOY, xForbiddenModz, xGLoTTeRCriimEx, xKtF, xSoulEdge, Xx--AIDAN--xX, xXBUDxZILLAXx, xxGON2FARRxx, YooYoOoN, YouYouAppreciateMe, zAutoAiiM_, ZerOtObey+RM, User2340034u, Zohan Norris

The following user groaned MrReDN34L for this awful post:

KingcreekS
06-06-2012, 03:08 AM #38
Spider-Man
Are you high?
Originally posted by Leafsfan22 View Post
Do you know why i may be getting a syntax error?

idk here try this then You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Spider-Man for this useful post:

Leafsfan22
06-06-2012, 03:47 AM #39
M0T1VAT10N
Do a barrel roll!
u just removed the zone mods itz all regions
06-06-2012, 07:00 AM #40
MrReDN34L
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by INFINITYCL
Great job look's sexy =D

Thank you Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Originally posted by 9786
great patch MrReD its just everytime i see your patch i think of the emo fuck zfrost

Thanks Happy And lol?

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Originally posted by xX View Post
erm can you put radar in 4 the host man please i like to see the radar wen im the host i cnt find it anywere also take off the select spam from the infections man annoys me so much

DPAD_DOWN, when You are in the game. (So Not In The Menu)

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by UnboundUser View Post
Great job man! You have been getting better everytime. Winky Winky Lets see if you come out with a v9...

Yes Ill make a v9... And Thanks Bro :love:

I remember this saying being on my thread... *cough* *cough* leecher *cough* *cough* Lol jk Awesome face

Yes Ill make a v9... And Thanks Bro :love:
Yes You did...lol Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Originally posted by BrinkerzHD View Post
Here ya go my friend just like you asked Happy
I Enjoy This Patch Smile

Thanks Bro Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by s View Post
Great Patch Bro.

Thank you!
Last edited by MrReDN34L ; 06-06-2012 at 06:26 AM.
06-06-2012, 07:06 AM #41
Originally posted by zFI2oST
your mom is a virgin :carling:

y0 your mums a virgin ............

Media Customer! Happy
06-06-2012, 07:06 AM #42
MrReDN34L
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by rickeym09 View Post
When i edit the patch with buc shots xp version, I insert my name into the perks to make the UFO or Black ops Dive work and when im done with the edit. How do i save do ijust click save as FF file and name it patch_mp.ff that is what i am doing and then i plug it in my usb then do the awsome file manager thing and when i hit multiplayer then hit continue to multiplayer it stays on a black screen, all i want to do it set perks im not changing anything else so call me a leecher or watever but if anyone knows what im doing wrong please help ...
There are some problems with the tactical one. - Use the default one and do this: Save the patch on ur pc, open it up in PS3 FF Editor XP Version and click continue on the error. - Go to Edit_perks_here.cfg and edit my name to your name. Hit "Save GSC" and after that hit "Save FF". Put it on your ps3, and it works ! Winky Winky
06-06-2012, 07:31 AM #43
Cliqq
Rasta <3
nice patch dude! very impressed Happy
06-06-2012, 08:00 AM #44
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Thanks For the Patch <3 i Love it Thanks,.... 1 of The Best Patches Maybe {Best}
06-06-2012, 09:59 AM #45
MrReDN34L
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by panama View Post
Nice patch.Guys Ruining my mans thead,lets not get out of pocket.But one Question what happen to your assist menu like in your v7.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

Originally posted by Inspiration View Post
this patch looks nice man , good work Smile

Thanks Bro!

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

Originally posted by MatthewH. View Post
this is very nice bro best ive seen

Thanks bro Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by KrypticModder View Post
very sexy patch bro Winky Winky

Thank You! Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

Originally posted by TehStifler View Post
nice patch dude! very impressed Happy

ThanksSmileWinky Winky
06-06-2012, 10:00 AM #46
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Thanks bro Winky Winky[/QUOTE] i really like this patch but all i ask is 2 remove the spam after you infect somebody wen the press select. Also change the invite thing bk to normal. also there are some little fixes need Smile around the patch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo