06-11-2012, 03:37 PM #1
lunder
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Is My Edit Of Aerosoul94 THINGS I HAVE CHANGED; 1) CHANGED THE FONT 2) CENTAR OF SCREEN 3) NO BLUE THEME CHANGED TO RED THEME 4) MODDED MODELS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IF YOU REC I NEED SOMEONE TO REC*** THANKS HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!! You must login or register to view this content.

The following 13 users groaned at lunder for this awful post:

Abe, BrinkerzHD, FuntCase, iiReFuZee, Inspiration, Jamba_PLuR, JokerRey, malanof5, Cmd-X, Rustled Jimmies, SCR34M, x Elite MoDz x
06-11-2012, 11:03 PM #11
Inspiration
Trustworthy Level 2
Stop releasing your shitty edits. Thanks.

The following user thanked Inspiration for this useful post:

J
06-12-2012, 12:26 AM #12
Jango
I love my kitteh
Omg this is so awesome. The only problem is, just about every original patch will be better than an edited one.
06-12-2012, 01:09 AM #13
SCR34M
Banned
lunder u bic wats the point of editing a patch when you only changed like 2 things like wttf..............
06-12-2012, 08:57 AM #14
Cliqq
Rasta <3
These guys are right bro. Im not hating but dont realease something that will take someone 5 mins to do. Release stuff you've worked hard on and people wont groan about it. not just simple edits Smile
06-12-2012, 02:41 PM #15
malanof5
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by lunder View Post
This Is My Edit Of Aerosoul94 THINGS I HAVE CHANGED; 1) CHANGED THE FONT 2) CENTAR OF SCREEN 3) NO BLUE THEME CHANGED TO RED THEME 4) MODDED MODELS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IF YOU REC I NEED SOMEONE TO REC*** THANKS HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!! You must login or register to view this content.

Hey how fun you are smart enough to change like ^3 to ^4 congrats and you know how to change font and the modded models, nice job with the worst edit I have seen, and btw nice way to "Be introduced" in the hacking community lol
06-12-2012, 04:17 PM #16
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
not trying to hate on your thread but this was absolutely pointless to release, aerosoul94's patch is already beast, and there is a ton of edits already out there.. try releasing your own even if it starts out to be a little menu.
06-12-2012, 06:44 PM #17
lunder
Haxor!
the reason im only editing small things is a lot of people dont know how to edit the zone or changed that stuff i would rather help the people that are new than help the ones that no how to do it also it doesnt bother me that i get hate because in my mind i know that i helped at least 1 person so it makes me happy because when i first started i had no help and it bothered me it do it for fun not to have compition with everyone on here so thats my reasons why i have released this
06-12-2012, 07:11 PM #18
BrinkerzHD
Ex PS3 Modder
BTW Im guessing all you did was use T_m_b07's Zone Editor For This ?
06-13-2012, 12:11 PM #19
Originally posted by visbeast123 View Post
lunder u bic wats the point of editing a patch when you only changed like 2 things like wttf..............

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL -197 rep LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by BrinkerzHD View Post
BTW Im guessing all you did was use T_m_b07's Zone Editor For This ?

We meet again ... Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo