Post: RedDotCity v6.8 By JordanRedDot aka UnknownFirmware | Release
06-21-2012, 07:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Video

RedDotCity v6.8 By JordanRedDot aka UnknownFirmware
Ive been working on this menu for a little while and decided to release. I went for style points when it comes to the design. Hope you enjoy please leave feedback.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Haters Gonna Hate

The following user thanked UnknownFirmware for this useful post:

Cien

The following 23 users groaned at UnknownFirmware for this awful post:

-MartyNeale-, .Andy, Abe, Agent~47, AgentSexyPig, bluer105, BrinkerzHD, Clouds, flip2327, FuntCase, GE90, Glittery Penis Skittle, xTc, J, JokerRey, Jango, TheFuziioN-, Trilluminati, Uk_ViiPeR, xMrSuperMoDzZ--
06-21-2012, 11:29 PM #11
Damn... Even I could do better... and i don't even make, in your case, edit, 1.11 patches... :carling:

By the way, how do i groan someone? lol :trollSad Awesome

The following user thanked JBModzPS3 for this useful post:

GE90
06-21-2012, 11:42 PM #12
You didn't even add anything, you just edited BrinkerzHD edit of it. lol

The following user thanked TheUnexpected for this useful post:

GE90
06-22-2012, 12:00 AM #13
X-RAY200
Little One
n00000000b. This is you looking at the patch: :n00b:

:lol: Don't post stupid pointless stuff.
06-22-2012, 12:12 AM #14
brinkerz never made a patch i cant stress this enough he stole my friends patch and took it becuase he had youtube fame.. therfore got away with it. go ahead and argue idgaf. hes a little ginger
06-22-2012, 12:18 AM #15
i---
Keeper
i dont edit 1.11 but i would call these a leach of many patches.
06-22-2012, 12:32 AM #16
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Fuck RDC stare

The following 2 users say thank you to Sir Zee for this useful post:

GE90,
06-22-2012, 12:40 AM #17
GE90
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by i
i dont edit 1.11 but i would call these a leach of many patches.

its the patch that keeps on giving :carling:
06-22-2012, 01:43 AM #18
Originally posted by UnknownFirmware View Post
brinkerz never made a patch i cant stress this enough he stole my friends patch and took it becuase he had youtube fame.. therfore got away with it. go ahead and argue idgaf. hes a little ginger

Uhm, actually from my understanding he's the one who edited RDC 6.7 and then you edited it and called it your own. Like you did above.
Youtube fame? What is this exactly? Having 1k subs it's a big deal. BrinkerzHD isn't famous nor known, he just edited a patch just like most PS3 modders.

As if anyone remembers TheUnkn0wn is the original creator of modding, so there for everyone is leeching from him.

The following user thanked TheUnexpected for this useful post:

06-22-2012, 01:49 AM #19
Originally posted by The
Uhm, actually from my understanding he's the one who edited RDC 6.7 and then you edited it and called it your own. Like you did above.
Youtube fame? What is this exactly? Having 1k subs it's a big deal. BrinkerzHD isn't famous nor known, he just edited a patch just like most PS3 modders.

As if anyone remembers TheUnkn0wn is the original creator of modding, so there for everyone is leeching from him.

little boy...my friend originally edited the patch with the shaders and everyhting...all brinkerz did was take his name out and put his in and did a simple zone edit...every time i bring this up to him he blocks me or ignores me cuz hes mad.

The following user groaned UnknownFirmware for this awful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo