Post: Obamasu's Smart patch Edit By: UnknownC0der/UnknownCmd
06-25-2012, 09:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My edit of Obamasu's smart patch-
You must login or register to view this content. NOT tested so try to find any bugs!!!! or not working stuff.

The following 24 users groaned at oC_zFuZiioNx for this awful post:

benjaming58, bluer105, dutch masters, FuntCase, HonuCinema, iiReFuZee, xTc, JokerRey, Maty360414, MrReDN34L, RealTimeEditz, Rustled Jimmies, SCR34M, Spider-Man, TheFuziioN-, TheReturn, Trilluminati, UnboundUser, Vanz, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, zAutoAiiM_, User2340034u
06-29-2012, 12:52 PM #20
zebhard
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xslipzleader View Post
you i dont know you i dont know who you are but judging by your sig and avatar. I fuckin' love you

<3333333333
Last edited by zebhard ; 06-29-2012 at 12:55 PM.
06-29-2012, 02:52 PM #21
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by KRACKERLOBBYs View Post
LOL ok first vid IDK What your trying to point out? 2ed vid LOL That Patch is a Fail/Shit/Leech/Edit my friend Edited for fun LOL Read the description on 2ed vid first 1 isnt mine its i think his name is Codglitcher on Youtube not positive though But The 2ed vid is very old i use to leech i admit but i stopped cause i've seen its not a good thing i only keep the 2ed vid cause its in good quality xD. Anymore questions just ask me Happy

Yeah but you were still flaming on that guy for removing the name and spamming his name. You did pretty much the same Winky Winky
06-29-2012, 04:01 PM #22
Originally posted by JBModzPS3 View Post
Once again guys.... HOW THE FUCK DO I GROAN? <~~~~~ Im being 100% serious!

you don't have enough posts...
06-29-2012, 04:26 PM #23
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by XtensionModz View Post
you don't have enough posts...

Yeah you can. All you do is like the post, then unlike it, then it will say groan.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by JBModzPS3 View Post
God Damnit! But thanks! No one ever responds to my question about this... stare

Here is how to groan. It works for me. First like the thread, then remove you like, then it will say groan. Click that and your done.
06-29-2012, 05:09 PM #24
J
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by zUnKnOwNx View Post
For your info

No Video = No Download

No Info = No Download

no ones gonna download this shit if you dont have a videoooo

i would download one of UnboundUser's patches if he didnt have a video, im probably sure you would too. the only statement thats valid is : "No Info = No Download"
06-29-2012, 05:55 PM #25
Originally posted by xSlipzLeader View Post
Yeah but you were still flaming on that guy for removing the name and spamming his name. You did pretty much the same Winky Winky

actually no see let me explain i didnt remove the names in the patches u see in the vids both patches are not me that edited them the first one the No_LiMiTz one that one all i did was change the color from dark blue and red to light blue and red other than that i did nothin else to it This is The Editor of That Patch:LindseyTheDiva And Pegleg80-08 Original PATCH xRaW:V5 Remasterd as for the shithole 1 im not the editor or creator of that patch either as i have said when i first replied to you. and when i said i use to leech i dont know if u could actually call it leeching............ cause all i did is change the shader and binds everything else i would leave the same and i would make it clear i take no cred for the patch i use. i always give 100% cred to the patch maker. im just stuck with The No_LiMiTz Cause my 3.55 has gotten YLOD. so i'd rather have a patch than have nothing at all Happy anything else just mesg me Smile
06-29-2012, 06:01 PM #26
Originally posted by xSlipzLeader View Post
Yeah you can. All you do is like the post, then unlike it, then it will say groan.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Here is how to groan. It works for me. First like the thread, then remove you like, then it will say groan. Click that and your done.

yh but thats a glitch in the groan addon, not the correct way...
06-29-2012, 10:22 PM #27
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by s View Post
i would download one of UnboundUser's patches if he didnt have a video, im probably sure you would too. the only statement thats valid is : "No Info = No Download"

if it doesnt have a video, i dont even bother
07-02-2012, 01:07 AM #28
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
You need 100 posts.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo