07-18-2012, 12:02 PM #1
LaCaHaCk3R
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
LaCaHaCk3R's Lemon Edit

My Lemon Edit Has Been Released! The Download Will Be At The Bottom. Please Report Any Bugs And I Will Continue To Edit And Make The Patch Bigger And Better! Thanks For The Support! ENJOY!
Please Keep Checking Back To See Updates Of My Sick Edit!

I Could Never Have Done This Without : LightModz & VampyTwist
He Showed Me How To Edit Patches Into A Patch

Video Thanks To Sebb5594! You must login or register to view this content. <-- Sub Him!

Here Is My Change Log So Far: (Any Updates Will Be Added Here!)
Watch The Video ^^ To See All The Awesome Features!

My Lemon Edit (Super Lemon Haze Base, but Completely Facelifted)

Added:
- Patch Sub Menu
- Players Prestige Menu
- GrimSake Tree Patch
- Chrome Playa v9.12
- Elite Mossy BigBoyBobby
- Havoc Undead v6.1
- Chocolate Patch
- Apocalypse v2 (Xbox Style Patch)
- The Unkn0wn v2.8.5
- GodlyModz v5
- Nutty's Custom Patch
- Cursor Patch
- Zombieland
- Ai Zombies (Had To Remove To Fix Spawn Bug)
- Robotic Zombies
- Cod Jumper
- All Players GodMode In Cod Jumper
- iSnipe v3
- Old School
- CounterStrike
- Drop Zone
- All Or Nothing
- Fast End
- Health Indications (Something/100) Below Enemy Players When Shooting At Them (From iSnipe v3)

Added Stealthbinds:
- Inf Ammo (Prown + Dpad Down)
- Level 70 Players (Prone + L2)
- Unlock All Players (Prone + R2)
- Fast Restart (Prone + L3)
- Return To Normal Patch (Knife + Dpad Up)
- Now Says Enabled/Disabled Not ON/OFF

Changed:
- Formally Changed From LaCaHaCk3R's Custom Patch, To LaCaHaCk3R's Lemon Edit
- Comepletely New Design Revamped
- New Font
- New Style
- New Vision
- New Scale Over Effect
- New Colours (Used Colours Like Gee's Darkness Patch v2, Red & Black)
- Un-Verified Players Names in Red, Verified & Up in Green

Bugs:
- When Game Starts You Must Choose The 2nd Team. Auto-Assign & The Top Team Doesn't Work. (Fixed! Had To Remove Ai Zombies)
- Same As Most Other Custom Patches FFA & TDM Are Only Working GameModes. (I can disabled patches, which will allow you to play other gametypes if you guys want.)
[/FONT][/SIZE]

Credits

DConner - Awesome Menu Base, Amazing Codes
Cmd-X - Sick Codes, Impressive Menu
LightModz - Unique Codes, Unbelievable Ideas
Elite Mossy - Awesome Patch, Great Functions
Chrome Playa - Awesome Patch, Cool Structures
Derektrotter - Awesome Patch, Great Codes
GodlyModz - Very Nice Looking Menu, Great Codes
TheUnk0wn - Cool Patch, Nice Design
CraigsChrist - First Mouse Menu Converted, Sick Menu, Awesome Idea
GrimSnake - Nice Edit Of Tree Patch, Cool Functions
VampehTwist - Skilled Coder, Impressive Designer

I Am Very Thankful To All These Coders Above, For Their Amazing Hard Work! Smile

Patch Download (Original) 19/07/2012

Patch Download (Update 1)
Coming Soon..

Can A Moderator Please Change The Thread Title To LaCaHaCk3R's Lemon Edit {Released!} Thanks
Last edited by LaCaHaCk3R ; 07-19-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Hate For Naming Patch "Mine" Just a big edit

The following 10 users say thank you to LaCaHaCk3R for this useful post:

BishAreForFags, Cliqq, JokerRey, notoriousCFW, Cmd-X, say-say123, Script Kiddie, This-Guyy, Vampytwistッ

The following 8 users groaned at LaCaHaCk3R for this awful post:

blazer425, BrinkerzHD, HonuCinema, iCreative, J, Spider-Man, Taylor, x Elite MoDz x
07-25-2012, 11:22 PM #38
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
This looks kind of interesting. I might have to give this one a shot.
07-25-2012, 11:23 PM #39
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by LaCaHaCk3R View Post
Lemon Edit

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? There is absolutley nothing "Lemony" about it. Hmmm, let's see, you took this patch, added your name everywhere, and despite the black and red colors, you name it Lemon?

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to HonuCinema for this useful post:

LightModz, Cmd-X
07-26-2012, 12:12 AM #40
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by TheFetusPuncher View Post
dont listen to this thing release if you want he just jelly im guessing

its just a edit of one of my edits. he changed some colours maybe a couple new things added, but the main thing added to to this one is patches. which ive already done. how about a dropping the attitude with "dont listen to this thing" and acually try to do good to the community insted of always being so up your own ass

The following user thanked LightModz for this useful post:

HonuCinema
07-26-2012, 12:19 AM #41
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by Fruity
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? There is absolutley nothing "Lemony" about it. Hmmm, let's see, you took this patch, added your name everywhere, and despite the black and red colors, you name it Lemon?

You must login or register to view this content.

He means my Super Lemon Haze patch :lol: That's what he edited.. All he did was change the font type, colors, and added some patches :dumb: And he calls it his custom patch /facepalm
07-26-2012, 02:02 PM #42
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by LightModz View Post
its just a edit of one of my edits. he changed some colours maybe a couple new things added, but the main thing added to to this one is patches. which ive already done. how about a dropping the attitude with "dont listen to this thing" and acually try to do good to the community insted of always being so up your own ass

LoLz ok you take this way to serious. grow up
07-26-2012, 02:10 PM #43
LightModz
League Champion
LoLz ok you take this way to serious. grow up

im not the one insulting people for no reason :|
07-26-2012, 02:16 PM #44
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
im not the one insulting people for no reason :|

no ones insulting i called you a thing because your a nobody to me not because your not known but because idk you personally and i really wasnt trying to flame but you never have anything good to say on peoples work some people do it cause they like to have fun but you.... you just try to keep up your reputation not all people are like you and if someone can edit just as good as you who fucking cares your still a fucking legend im not gonna lie before your multi patch i used your black rain edits your a great editor just leave the people that like to have fun alone.

The following user thanked xTc for this useful post:

LightModz
07-26-2012, 03:51 PM #45
LightModz
League Champion
no ones insulting i called you a thing because your a nobody to me not because your not known but because idk you personally and i really wasnt trying to flame but you never have anything good to say on peoples work some people do it cause they like to have fun but you.... you just try to keep up your reputation not all people are like you and if someone can edit just as good as you who fucking cares your still a fucking legend im not gonna lie before your multi patch i used your black rain edits your a great editor just leave the people that like to have fun alone.

i understand where your coming from but why would u want to see another blackrain edit which has less features and has nothing new about it? its good that hes managed to do it by him self with a little help from me and others but i wouldnt of told him how to put patches in patches he i knew he was going to release another patch which has nothing new about it and anything which hasnt already been done before.

The following user thanked LightModz for this useful post:

xTc
07-26-2012, 04:06 PM #46
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
i understand where your coming from but why would u want to see another blackrain edit which has less features and has nothing new about it? its good that hes managed to do it by him self with a little help from me and others but i wouldnt of told him how to put patches in patches he i knew he was going to release another patch which has nothing new about it and anything which hasnt already been done before.

yeah, i see but i honestly think mw2 is at the point where its all about fun instead of new, and you have a good point but mw2 is played out now and there really isnt much more people could do.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo