Post: HosterModz Playground v2 v3 v4 v5 v6 v7 v8 v9 v10 + Mw2 2 Zombieland Patch My Life +
08-14-2012, 11:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

The following 17 users groaned at HosterModz- for this awful post:

Cliqq, CoDyMoDz1000XD, IVisionsI, J, zL_j8hnb, LightModz, Cmd-X, ICS Vortex, Script Kiddie, Taylor, ThePhantom410., UGz-, Vampytwistッ, XJ18, zebhard, Zohan Norris
08-15-2012, 04:02 AM #11
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
True enough the truth hurts but needs to be said. To me though i hope his 3.55 breaks children shouldnt have mods,infections,hacks etc. it only leads to bad things and leeching. i can understand wanting to advertise your youtube or something but what he does is pathetic and his only come back is STFU i"ll hack you or i.p bann you No children these days i swear.

True, "Hack you or ip ban you" he says? Wow, as in hacking he means, knock you offline? Man, offline for 5 mins lol that's soo scary.
Ip ban, how/from what? LOL
08-15-2012, 04:23 AM #12
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TheUnexpected View Post
True, "Hack you or ip ban you" he says? Wow, as in hacking he means, knock you offline? Man, offline for 5 mins lol that's soo scary.

Nope he cant even do that Happy hes all talk. I see a lot of kids say that now though. (I"ll kick you offline) lol sounds to me some kids need to go see the sun for little bit... Happy children are so dumb these days they all wanna be These bad ass hackers,thugs,and scumb bags. Pretty sad they think swearing and saying their 1337 or they run cod or trying to say that because they smoke weed all day that their cool.... I cant wait for the next generation lol.
08-15-2012, 04:26 AM #13
Originally posted by TheUnexpected View Post

OMG FUUUU I HAK U AN TKE UR CRDIT CARD MONEY!!! Needa

The following 3 users groaned at sk8rkid103 for this awful post:

CoDyMoDz1000XD, Cmd-X, Script Kiddie
08-15-2012, 04:35 AM #14
J
Who’s Jim Erased?
lol.......
08-15-2012, 04:43 AM #15
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Quantity is good, quality is bad
08-15-2012, 05:01 AM #16
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Nope he cant even do that Happy hes all talk. I see a lot of kids say that now though. (I"ll kick you offline) lol sounds to me some kids need to go see the sun for little bit... Happy children are so dumb these days they all wanna be These bad ass hackers,thugs,and scumb bags. Pretty sad they think swearing and saying their 1337 or they run cod or trying to say that because they smoke weed all day that their cool.... I cant wait for the next generation lol.

Gasphgodwhy: Imagine their children Mother of God
08-15-2012, 05:03 AM #17
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Master
Gasphgodwhy: Imagine their children Mother of God

O_O you just blew my mind.
08-15-2012, 06:23 AM #18
Originally posted by sk8rkid103 View Post
OMG FUUUU I HAK U AN TKE UR CRDIT CARD MONEY!!! Needa

LOL have fun trying to get it, as I don't use my personal information on the internet.

The following user thanked TheUnexpected for this useful post:

sk8rkid103
08-15-2012, 07:04 AM #19
jets
Do a barrel roll!
Omg GTFO your the biggest leecher ever. All you do is take cred for stuff you dont even make. Just like i said on psn fuck you. And go drink your juice box kid. No

lol actually said that haha!!! :trollSad Awesome

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo