Post: HosterModz Playground v2 v3 v4 v5 v6 v7 v8 v9 v10 + Mw2 2 Zombieland Patch My Life +
08-14-2012, 11:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

The following 17 users groaned at HosterModz- for this awful post:

Cliqq, CoDyMoDz1000XD, IVisionsI, J, zL_j8hnb, LightModz, Cmd-X, ICS Vortex, Script Kiddie, Taylor, ThePhantom410., UGz-, Vampytwistッ, XJ18, zebhard, Zohan Norris
08-15-2012, 03:17 AM #2
ForgivenxModz
Bounty hunter
Dude post a Video Up so we can see what the patches look like Awesome face

The following 2 users say thank you to ForgivenxModz for this useful post:

I_Mod_Cod<3, notoriousCFW
08-15-2012, 03:26 AM #3
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Omg GTFO your the biggest leecher ever. All you do is take cred for stuff you dont even make. Just like i said on psn fuck you. And go drink your juice box kid. No

The following 5 users say thank you to Script Kiddie for this useful post:

jets, LightModz, JokerRey, UGz-, Vampytwistッ
08-15-2012, 03:29 AM #4
Kitty=^.^=
Do a barrel roll!
his zombie patch has a very nice mod menu but has his name all over his patches
08-15-2012, 03:30 AM #5
Default Avatar
philipe
all these patches is Lecched like i said too you on psn Leccher

´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶……..
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶……
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶……….
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶…………..
´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´´´´¶´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶….
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶….
´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶…
´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶….
´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶…..
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶…….
08-15-2012, 03:39 AM #6
Why release an edit of a patch? All you added is your name. You replaced "Derek Trotter ect." with "HosterModz"

The following user thanked TheUnexpected for this useful post:

JordanPSN
08-15-2012, 03:43 AM #7
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TheUnexpected View Post
Why release an edit of a patch? All you added is your name. You replaced "Derek Trotter ect." with "HosterModz"

This kid is 8 and hes the most annoying leecher ive ever known. Im not just calling him a leecher cause i dont like him he is a true leeching ****. Hes leeched every patch thats been released since 2012 hes pathetic Happy
08-15-2012, 03:52 AM #8
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
This kid is 8 and hes the most annoying leecher ive ever known. Im not just calling him a leecher cause i dont like him he is a true leeching ****. Hes leeched every patch thats been released since 2012 hes pathetic Happy

Well. since he's an 8 year old. That's understandable, his balls hasn't dropped therefore he don't know what's right or wrong.
I bet when he gets into high school he is going to leech something and he is going to get beat up.
I apologize for the way I said this but it's true, but either me be clear about it or everyone lie to him. Smile
08-15-2012, 03:57 AM #9
ByFuZed
Bounty hunter
TRALALALLAALLALAALALAL :carling:

The following user groaned ByFuZed for this awful post:

Inspiration
08-15-2012, 03:58 AM #10
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TheUnexpected View Post
Well. since he's an 8 year old. That's understandable, his balls hasn't dropped therefore he don't know what's right or wrong.
I bet when he gets into high school he is going to leech something and he is going to get beat up.
I apologize for the way I said this but it's true, but either me be clear about it or everyone lie to him. Smile

True enough the truth hurts but needs to be said. To me though i hope his 3.55 breaks children shouldnt have mods,infections,hacks etc. it only leads to bad things and leeching. i can understand wanting to advertise your youtube or something but what he does is pathetic and his only come back is STFU i"ll hack you or i.p bann you No children these days i swear.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo