09-04-2012, 07:32 PM #1
BrinkerzHD
Ex PS3 Modder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
xCodDeviL's soO 1337

UPDATE 2
Apparently This Whole Car Crash With xCodDeviL Was All A Fake
You must login or register to view this content.
Please Look at this picture

Here Is The Video I Made For Him:

Patch Download:

[/SIZE]
[/B]
Last edited by BrinkerzHD ; 09-09-2012 at 10:14 AM.

The following 42 users say thank you to BrinkerzHD for this useful post:

Ariel R., Brag, YouAppreciateMe, Chaizm, CodingHoster, CrEaTiiOnUNREAL, DylanOc1, FAKA_ELITE, flip2327, ForgivenxModz, GodDrinksPepsi, iDeity, ImCreativeModdz, iMrDannyModz, iPwNoobz-, jets, KillerKitty16, Kitty=^.^=, KM-_1337, L3thaL-, Mend2011, notoriousCFW, Restxrt Modz, Master Ro, say-say123, Script Kiddie, slyyy, SW@G, TehhFlamesHD, tennistalan, This-Guyy, Valid♥, Vultra, X-RAY200, xePixTvx, xKtF, xRobertDavisx, xToysBoy_, zshred

The following 8 users groaned at BrinkerzHD for this awful post:

-Zane, bluer105, iiToYz, KCxFTW, JokerRey, tooper3, x Elite MoDz x
09-04-2012, 09:12 PM #11
xViTaLiZex
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by BrinkerzHD View Post
xCodDeviL's soO 1337

As most of you know xCodDeviL Passed away in a car crash on the 3rd of September.
Recently before this tragedy he asked me to record his patch before he released it.
I Spoke to xCodDeviL (Aka Zach) on a daily basis and he's going to be extremely missed by everyone.
I have spoke to some of his close friends and they have agreed that this is a good thing and we thought
we'd release his patch for him and so we can feel proud of him. Also We Think This Is What He Would Want Smile

Here Is The Video I Made For Him:

Patch Download:

RIP Zach Adams
3rd of September 2012 <3

[/SIZE]
[/B]

i started a tribute wallpaper You must login or register to view this content. i need his date of birth to finsish it he will be missed
09-04-2012, 09:28 PM #12
Default Avatar
MLB
I didn't know of xCodDeviL until yesterday, and I've noticed a lot of members are upset because of his death, no one deserves to go like that, prayers to his friends and family, Brinkerz this was a nice thing for you too do. :y:

R.I.P xCodDeviL.

The following user thanked MLB for this useful post:

flip2327
09-04-2012, 09:30 PM #13
I didn't know this guy. But he died on my brothers birthday. keeping his family and friends in prayers.. Not much of a Christian but his family will be prayed for.
09-04-2012, 09:54 PM #14
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
I met xCodDevil once on bypass before i hosted. He was a really chill guy Smile always in a good mood.

My prayers go out his family during this tragic time. I know how it feels to lose some one you love and care about. I lost my grand father this morning. Died of cancer :cry:

R.i.P xCodDeviL aka Zach <3
And my grand father <3
Last edited by Script Kiddie ; 09-04-2012 at 11:06 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Script Kiddie for this useful post:

flip2327, KCxFTW, X-RAY200
09-04-2012, 10:42 PM #15
This is so said :'( I'm gonna host this patch now in rememberence of xCodDevil. Your legacy will live long <3
09-04-2012, 11:40 PM #16
ponday
Keeper
R.I.P xCodDeviL YOU WILL BE MISSED
09-05-2012, 12:09 AM #17
KCxFTW
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
I met xCodDevil once on bypass before i hosted. He was a really chill guy Smile always in a good mood.

My prayers go out his family during this tragic time. I know how it feels to lose some one you love and care about. I lost my grand father this morning. Died of cancer :cry:

R.i.P xCodDeviL aka Zach <3
And my grand father <3

I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa bro. :(
09-05-2012, 12:59 AM #18
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by XxDaMurker2xX
I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa bro. :(

Thanks man Smile im sad hes gone. But at least he"s in a better place. I"ve always admired him. He was one tough s.o.b no doubt. Weird thing is i dont feel pain or sad ness at all. Idk why ? Its been creepin the shit out of me all day.
09-05-2012, 01:11 AM #19
-Zane
Gym leader
RIP xCodDeviL :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo