09-05-2012, 03:52 PM #1
xGscClan
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Project Code By xGscClan Preview Enjoy.

This isn't Cmd-X patch. It goes on and on leeched and leeched you seriously think Cmd-X hasn't leeched off anyone whilst making this patch? Everyone leeches except for the legends from back in the day its a preview im still adding codes and shit. If you wanna cry about it that's fine but just grow up!
Last edited by xGscClan ; 09-05-2012 at 07:30 PM.

The following 19 users groaned at xGscClan for this awful post:

AgentSexyPig, Cliqq, daswiftguy, ForgivenxModz, xTc, IVisionsI, J, oyay, Peter_Griffin, primetime43, Cmd-X, Taylor, tooper3, Urkel, Vampytwistッ, xMr_Adams-, Yolo_-MoDz, Zohan Norris
09-05-2012, 07:31 PM #11
xGscClan
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by errornoname
looks the same as super lemon haze v3 with xgsc clan spammed init and a differnt back ground

You got it :ha:
09-05-2012, 07:31 PM #12
xGsc clan is full of leeching faggots that think they are cool... and ur signature says xGsc clan is the best hacking clan but u dont hack u mod |:|
Last edited by MasterLaZzEr ; 09-05-2012 at 07:34 PM.

The following user thanked MasterLaZzEr for this useful post:

tennistalan
09-05-2012, 07:52 PM #13
tennistalan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EdiTz View Post
xGsc clan is full of leeching faggots that think they are cool... and ur signature says xGsc clan is the best hacking clan but u dont hack u mod |:|

they are full of people that leeche... i remeber wen i was new to edit i remeber i was friend whit gsc hoster and he talkt about he is a legend in coding but now wen i look back on his and the xgscclan edits they ar just some simple edit and leeched text
09-05-2012, 09:52 PM #14
xGscClan
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tennistalan View Post
they are full of people that leeche... i remeber wen i was new to edit i remeber i was friend whit gsc hoster and he talkt about he is a legend in coding but now wen i look back on his and the xgscclan edits they ar just some simple edit and leeched text

Where are your edits boy?
09-05-2012, 10:38 PM #15
J
Who’s Jim Erased?
:ha!: this looks like the vision from elitemossy v9.12 edit by chrome playa
09-05-2012, 11:01 PM #16
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by tennistalan View Post
OMG al u did u changed to ur clan name and changed the menudrawheader Jesus
This is CDM-x patch

correction
this edit
09-05-2012, 11:05 PM #17
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
Originally posted by badb0ylen123 View Post
Really nice post bro nice patch :d

stop post boosting
09-05-2012, 11:07 PM #18
nice leeching fagget:megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:

The following user thanked kilakaz for this useful post:

Taylor
09-05-2012, 11:11 PM #19
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by xGscClan View Post
Project Code By xGscClan Preview Enjoy.

This isn't Cmd-X patch. It goes on and on leeched and leeched you seriously think Cmd-X hasn't leeched off anyone whilst making this patch? Everyone leeches except for the legends from back in the day its a preview im still adding codes and shit. If you wanna cry about it that's fine but just grow up!

:ha!: Faggotry At It's Finest.

You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by kilakaz View Post
nice leeching fagget:megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:

+rep :y: :lol:

The following user thanked Taylor for this useful post:

Cmd-X

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo