09-21-2012, 08:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Is My Latest Edit Of RedDotCity 6.7

If You Want To Download It Here It Is: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked SoundHosters for this useful post:

tenniscrazy908

The following 15 users groaned at SoundHosters for this awful post:

Expositional, HackersForHire, Callumeleyy, xTc, J, John Leepe, JokerRey, OmGRhys-x, primetime43, Rangers 1690, Script Kiddie, UGz-, zebhard
09-22-2012, 07:26 PM #11
xRequiKz
Are you high?
Originally posted by SoundHosters View Post
This Is My Latest Edit Of RedDotCity 6.7

If You Want To Download It Here It Is: You must login or register to view this content.

Why Cant People just Release When The Have a Video, And Only Two lines of Text LOL Your bad Kid..
09-22-2012, 08:30 PM #12
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by WhyIsChocoAMod View Post
nope lol i grew up with a bunch of smart asses in my family so im pretty clever Happy

Ahhh Well nice one Cool Man (aka Tustin)...and lmao! at your sig gagagaga
09-23-2012, 01:03 PM #13
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by NaTural View Post
Ahhh Well nice one Cool Man (aka Tustin)...and lmao! at your sig gagagaga

lol thanks i lawlz at the people that think they know what they are talking about Happy!
09-23-2012, 01:05 PM #14
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
lol thanks i lawlz at the people that think they know what they are talking about Happy!

Yep me aswell lmao! when im hosting on bypass or any other game the amount of people who say they know what their doing..then they message me and ask for help lol
Last edited by Callumeleyy ; 09-23-2012 at 01:08 PM.
09-23-2012, 01:07 PM #15
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Yep me aswell lmao! when im hosting on bypass or any other game the amount of people who say they know what rheir doing..then they message me and ask for help lol

lol what gets me the most is "i have a JB but i dont feel like hosting right now.." or "im getting a JB for my B-day or christmas... so can i be or co-host?"
09-23-2012, 01:09 PM #16
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
lol what gets me the most is "i have a JB but i dont feel like hosting right now.." or "im getting a JB for my B-day or christmas... so can i be or co-host?"

Yep lmao! i get that aswell..can i be your co-host! "i have a 3.55" ps3 but im at my dads/mums staying for the weekend :wtf:!
09-23-2012, 01:11 PM #17
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Yep lmao! i get that aswell..can i be your co-host! "i have a 3.55" ps3 but im at my dads/mums staying for the weekend :wtf:!

yup well im gonna go play black ops im trying to get the maps from some1 so i can do my modded zombies... ill catch u later Happy
09-23-2012, 01:13 PM #18
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
yup well im gonna go play black ops im trying to get the maps from some1 so i can do my modded zombies... ill catch u later Happy

What maps you looking for bud?
09-23-2012, 01:16 PM #19
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
What maps you looking for bud?

any of them lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo