09-24-2012, 04:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I don't think I should be posting this here, because it's more of news. But as you all know "rendflex" (for those who don't know him, look him up) has been working on a new mod for MW2.

It will consist of almost all the same aspects as MW3. The shop menus look alike, there are 3 armories. The bot animations look lovely, and they even have juggernauts. If you take a look at the trailer you'll see all of the cool stuff they have in the new mod. So thanks to rendflex, and zombiefan (creator of AI Zombies) for taking their time in making this.

Here is the trailer. Enjoy and subscribe to rendflex on youtube.

UPDATE:
Originally posted by Rendflex View Post
Did some work on the mod, we now got fully working perks/other equipment.

You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE #2:
You must login or register to view this content.

Gameplay:
Last edited by Jakes625 ; 10-29-2012 at 09:08 PM.

The following 47 users say thank you to Jakes625 for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, *xActionMods*, 6jarjar6, Red-EyeX32, BuFu_EVO, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, cali123, CentralModz819, Choco, ChromeVisionz, crazymodzz, CrEaTiiOnUNREAL, D3cH, Devil Child, Eazoh, eddine67, ForgivenxModz, Hack-Tivision, Heaney, hibye3, IIFusiionsII, im rich whore, iPROFamily, IVI40A3Fusionz, jack4au, James_Bond, Kitty=^.^=, JokerRey, User23434, Maty360414, MrGlitcherHD, NERO_NR1, primetime43, Cmd-X, Rangers 1690, Restxrt Modz, REZNET \|/, silentcobra22, Sirprizer, Slice, SNOWBALL105, spudeeelad, Swifter, Uk_ViiPeR, UnboundUser, Vampytwistッ, xePixTvx
09-26-2012, 12:37 AM #20
ChromeVisionz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
Well I don't think I should be posting this here, because it's more of news. But as you all know "rendflex" (for those who don't know him, look him up) has been working on a new mod for MW2.

It will consist of almost all the same aspects as MW3. The shop menus look alike, there are 3 armories. The bot animations look lovely, and they even have juggernauts. If you take a look at the trailer you'll see all of the cool stuff they have in the new mod. So thanks to rendflex, and zombiefan (creator of AI Zombies) for taking their time in making this.

Here is the trailer. Enjoy and subscribe to rendflex on youtube.

EDIT: This was made for PC, but I can compile one for PS3 & XBOX if you guys would like.

EDIT #2: +rep yamato :carling:

Or we could play mw3 :carling:, no jk, this looks awesome and I'm looking forward to the official release!
09-26-2012, 01:13 AM #21
i cant wait bro if u need any help HMU great job ,i was working on something like this lol guess its already finished great job!
09-26-2012, 02:00 AM #22
Originally posted by Rendflex View Post
Thanks for the compliments! Unfortunately, we're kinda busy right now, so the project is temporarily put on hold (we haven't really made any progress since I uploaded that video)

And to everyone else who's wondering if it's going to be on PS3; it can be ported to PS3... However, the custom sounds and menus probably wont be available since - as far as I know - the PS3 does not have a way of loading those files.

oh trust me, we have anything custom covered.

Meet aerosoul94 the NTAuthority of PS3.

The following 3 users say thank you to Jakes625 for this useful post:

Kitty=^.^=, Rendflex, spudeeelad
09-26-2012, 02:06 AM #23
ReNoVaTioNz-
You talkin to me?
Looks:trollSad Awesome Amazing....
09-29-2012, 07:33 AM #24
OBC
Banned
Omfg this is awesome
09-29-2012, 01:44 PM #25
UnboundUser
[move]:rainbowcry: {UU}'s v5 :rainbowcry:[/move]
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
Well I don't think I should be posting this here, because it's more of news. But as you all know "rendflex" (for those who don't know him, look him up) has been working on a new mod for MW2.

Omfg lol this shit looks sick! Yo where did you go man? You got a new skype or something?
Last edited by UnboundUser ; 09-29-2012 at 01:47 PM.
09-29-2012, 02:54 PM #26
BvB-09r-_-N!c0
♥{ NicoBvB90 }♥
Maybe One Day We All Will Play Premier-Gamer´s Own Game ^^
09-30-2012, 04:30 PM #27
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
OMFG this is so fucking beast best i have seen on mw2
09-30-2012, 04:59 PM #28
Originally posted by c0 View Post
Maybe One Day We All Will Play Premier-Gamer´s Own Game ^^

I know you were being a smartass

But have you played king.of the hill, dropzone, war, dodgeball, or team swat?

All of those are fun and have great.feedback you should play with me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo