11-01-2012, 12:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Plz Don't Hate Me the MSG below was not writen by me it was zFI2ost...
IK Less info and no vid -.-
But Do plz enjoy and read wut ZFIost wrote LoL =)

Patch has a awaiting connection error, works in splitscreen.
Someone fix it idc about this shit game anyways.

WHY ARE YOU READING THIS IF YOU HATE ME?????

To all of you f u c k i n g fanboy fags read this:

UnboundUser leaked his own patch not me as I recall you morons,
I scared that kid and made it seem like I was gonna leak it because
it was a freaking joke lol.
Now I am not gonna make a hate thread like that little publicity whore
UnboundUser. I will simply release my v10.5.
Btw f u c k all of you who download this and have sided with uu.
I am zfi2ost f u c k the publicity and the rep I release things for
my own benefit.

No one deserves anything from me, as everyone just wants to be known
and release things for the rep. I in the other hand don't care as I
said before.

UnboundUsers ideas were not new but based off of other games so he is
a liar, now as I recall he also said something about spacing and said
he was the first to use it that is b u l l sh it!!!
my v10 and other people had that done way before him so f u c k him.

AND DON'T BLAME ME FOR THE STUPID BEANER UU NOT RELEASING HIS PATCH TO
ANY OF YOU FREE LOADING LEACHES. IT WAS HIS CHOICE NOT MINE YOU DUMB
DICK RIDERS. FUCKING BRAINWASHED CHILDREN READ BEFORE YOU CRITIZE.

Now heres the rest of the chat log the faggot unbounduser didn't want
to post for all of you to view. btw sarcasm insues as you see this log

You must login or register to view this content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------Default Flipped:
v10.5 Versions
-------------------------------------

Enjoy this last update I am retired I am done with you kids.
One more thing might get released from my modding folder :lol:.
Btw unbounduser if you read this leak my idea like I said before
I don't have the time to work on these shit patches they all look
the same.

CREDITS:
NO ONE, NOT EVEN ME DESERVES CREDIT SO DON'T ASK!!

Change Log:
New Font
Menu Aligned Properly
More Options
etc.....

Make A Difference Kill Yourself...

The following user thanked blindcutie for this useful post:

Script Kiddie

The following 13 users groaned at blindcutie for this awful post:

.BrainzModding, FAKA_ELITE, Fittro, GJx, hypn0tize, xTc, IVisionsI, John Leepe, oC_zUnKnOwNx, OmGRhys-x, PressXForSex, Master Ro, UnboundUser
11-03-2012, 05:39 PM #29
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by WhyIsChocoAMod View Post
idc who this is he's trying to be funny/cool but he's and idiot

I think its funny that people take a game so seriously :carling:

The following user thanked Script Kiddie for this useful post:

blindcutie
11-04-2012, 08:42 AM #30
Originally posted by UnboundUser View Post
Lol if you notice not all three quotes were to you. xD Lol He wanted to prove a point that he didnt leak it? lmao By all the pictures he posted he made himself look worse and I had a lot of other people tell me that to. Just saying... Smile

Oohh oK =)

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

yup!!! it does so stop being a keyboard bad ass and make sure your shit works

Wow can u stio bitching around?? its just a game LoL Calm Your Self? LoL

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

yup!!! it does so stop being a keyboard bad ass and make sure your shit works

Wow can u stop bitching around?? its just a game LoL Calm Your Self? LoL

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by .Riley View Post
Thats not zFi2oSt as far as i know stare wrong person man.

TRUEEE!! not zFi2oSt

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

idc who this is he's trying to be funny/cool but he's an idiot

LOOOOOOOOOOOL....
You called me a He , and idiot? WTF u trying to say LoL ??
Chill -.- its just a GAME and i got this from zFi2ost i just helped him so..
Plz STFU and stop hating? not my fault u tested the patch -.-

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Originally posted by .Riley View Post
I think its funny that people take a game so seriously :carling:

I know right -.- GeeeeeeZ
Gud COMMENT =)
11-04-2012, 09:21 PM #31
BuFu_EVO
Do a barrel roll!
why so much hate wow zfrost gtfo learn how to spell. you say kids alot yet you cant spell you left no credit in this i never took any sides i laugh it up but telling people to kill them selves is low you must have hit a dead end in your life if you have nothing better to do than post on here if no one likes you. think hard about what you write or say just because u feel suicidal about your own life because your dad plays with you and bulling gets you hard. sort your life out and move on, no one else here cares about you tbh.

P.S I LOVE MY LIFE <3... Im engaged, make alot of money and have real friends as im sure everyone here can relate to but zfrost you cant can you just keep dwelling on that ok.

The following 2 users say thank you to BuFu_EVO for this useful post:

-JM-, Beastyv1
11-04-2012, 11:22 PM #32
Dizzehfied
Do a barrel roll!
I kinda agree with zFI2oST quit bitching everyone it's a fucking patch. Ok {UU} made a patch it's not that fucking important. Maybe to {UU} bc that's all he does. But to everyone else make your fucking OWN! all you do is expect patches to come out how you like them. It's not yours. Chill, Learn .cfg, And poof problem solved.

Patches are gonna get released and leeched it's the ps3 mw2 community.

And to {UU} who gives a fuck why not release your patch just bc zFI2oST "Released your patch" why not give it to all your "FANS :lol:". It's a patch dude not the fucking code to a bank safe. People wanted your patch now you just shitted on them it's not their fault you gave your patch to zFI2oST too try and fix. Give too someone you know can fix the shit Nico, obamasu, etc. My point is zFI2oST v10 had no skill to it :lol:. Why trust him in the first place.
-Just saying...

And your probably like "Who the fuck is this faggot talking he's not famous." Tip for ya.
You don't have to be famous to be listened to / Unfamous need a chance too.

Hopefully you change your mind about your "Beast patch ::satisfied:" and release after all "Not for me idc about it"

And yes your also like "Well i don't see your patch why don't you try and make one"
Yes i have one currently not leeched but you wouldn't care bc "It's not good enough"

And last no hate against zFI2oST / UnboundUser just saying what needs to be said.

The following user thanked Dizzehfied for this useful post:

Beastyv1
11-05-2012, 01:46 AM #33
UnboundUser
[move]:rainbowcry: {UU}'s v5 :rainbowcry:[/move]
Originally posted by Dizzehfied View Post
I kinda agree with zFI2oST quit bitching everyone it's a fucking patch. Ok {UU} made a patch it's not that fucking important. Maybe to {UU} bc that's all he does. But to everyone else make your fucking OWN! all you do is expect patches to come out how you like them. It's not yours. Chill, Learn .cfg, And poof problem solved.

Patches are gonna get released and leeched it's the ps3 mw2 community.

And to {UU} who gives a fuck why not release your patch just bc zFI2oST "Released your patch" why not give it to all your "FANS ". It's a patch dude not the fucking code to a bank safe. People wanted your patch now you just shitted on them it's not their fault you gave your patch to zFI2oST too try and fix. Give too someone you know can fix the shit Nico, obamasu, etc. My point is zFI2oST v10 had no skill to it . Why trust him in the first place.
-Just saying...

And your probably like "Who the fuck is this faggot talking he's not famous." Tip for ya.
You don't have to be famous to be listened to / Unfamous need a chance too.

Hopefully you change your mind about your "Beast patch :" and release after all "Not for me idc about it"

And yes your also like "Well i don't see your patch why don't you try and make one"
Yes i have one currently not leeched but you wouldn't care bc "It's not good enough"

And last no hate against zFI2oST / UnboundUser just saying what needs to be said.

Lmao I like you man. Rare to find people like you that just say whats on their mind and don't care. You really don't pick a side and I like that about you. :y:

But really I was of course mad at zFI2oST and I put everything that I wanted to say on my Retro thread and yea I said I was never going to release my full v5 but I was mad at that time. I take all this and what ever zFI2oST still has to say as a joke like my first post to this thread so right now I'm all good. =D

But as for my v5 its 80% on releasing and 20% for not releasing it. But its still not even done yet. Awesome face Guess I'm lazy. lol

The following 3 users say thank you to UnboundUser for this useful post:

-JM-, Dizzehfied, MysteryAviate
11-05-2012, 02:49 AM #34
Dizzehfied
Do a barrel roll!
Yea i just had to put it plain and simple. But i and you know it's the truth.
11-05-2012, 10:05 PM #35
Lmao zFI2oST sounds so mad! =D Looks like I did my job. :satisfied:
blindcutie can you please tell the faggot that hes a dumbass. :lol:

1 ) Stop calling it "your" v10/v10.5. Its not your patch its just an edit...
2 ) You say I leaked my own patch but no I didn't. I released the version you had because YOU were leaking it. You were the one who leaked it because you still gave it to oC_xUnKnOwNx. Doesn't matter if it was one person. If you gave it to one person you definitely gave it to other people too.
3 ) About the spacing thing... You say that you had it in "your" v10 and it was in other patches but I'm positive that that it wasn't. I figured out the spacing method on my own no help what so ever and I didn't see it in other patches...
4 ) Dumbass your the mexican not me, so don't call me the "BEANER"... lol
5 ) All the screen snaps that you took just made you look like an even bigger leaker smart one... /facepalm Oh just in case you didn't know that was sarcasm. :carling:
6 ) If your so called "retired" this was pointless in releasing this shitty patch... :ha!:

7 ) Lol your idea? I have no idea what your talking about. :carling:
Turns out that a couple of people have the same idea. Like Efthy is doing in his v10.
So I'm going to come up with a different idea so you don't have to cry about it. Awesome face

8 ) How about you do us all a favor and kill "Yourself...[/B]" Lmfao

Hope you (zFI2oST) enjoyed all the smilies. Gaspwnage:

P.S. - Its sad that someone else has to post your crap... :yuno: Post it yourself? :carling:

Lmao, I smell rubber =D
11-06-2012, 12:13 AM #36
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Lmao zFI2oST sounds so mad! =D Looks like I did my job. :satisfied:
blindcutie can you please tell the faggot that hes a dumbass. :lol:

1 ) Stop calling it "your" v10/v10.5. Its not your patch its just an edit...
2 ) You say I leaked my own patch but no I didn't. I released the version you had because YOU were leaking it. You were the one who leaked it because you still gave it to oC_xUnKnOwNx. Doesn't matter if it was one person. If you gave it to one person you definitely gave it to other people too.
3 ) About the spacing thing... You say that you had it in "your" v10 and it was in other patches but I'm positive that that it wasn't. I figured out the spacing method on my own no help what so ever and I didn't see it in other patches...
4 ) Dumbass your the mexican not me, so don't call me the "BEANER"... lol
5 ) All the screen snaps that you took just made you look like an even bigger leaker smart one... /facepalm Oh just in case you didn't know that was sarcasm. :carling:
6 ) If your so called "retired" this was pointless in releasing this shitty patch... :ha!:

7 ) Lol your idea? I have no idea what your talking about. :carling:
Turns out that a couple of people have the same idea. Like Efthy is doing in his v10.
So I'm going to come up with a different idea so you don't have to cry about it. Awesome face

8 ) How about you do us all a favor and kill "Yourself...[/B]" Lmfao

Hope you (zFI2oST) enjoyed all the smilies. Gaspwnage:

P.S. - Its sad that someone else has to post your crap... :yuno: Post it yourself? :carling:

i loves you. <3 yes homo :carling:

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by blindcutie View Post
Oohh oK =)

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Wow can u stio bitching around?? its just a game LoL Calm Your Self? LoL

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Wow can u stop bitching around?? its just a game LoL Calm Your Self? LoL

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

TRUEEE!! not zFi2oSt

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

LOOOOOOOOOOOL....
You called me a He , and idiot? WTF u trying to say LoL ??
Chill -.- its just a GAME and i got this from zFi2ost i just helped him so..
Plz STFU and stop hating? not my fault u tested the patch -.-

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

I know right -.- GeeeeeeZ
Gud COMMENT =)

you are a he you dick infested whore....
11-06-2012, 03:35 AM #37
UnboundUser
[move]:rainbowcry: {UU}'s v5 :rainbowcry:[/move]
Originally posted by xCosmic View Post
Lmao, I smell rubber =D

i loves you. <3 yes homo :carling:

Lmfao at both of your post! xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo