12-26-2012, 01:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You Done Fucked Up. You done fucked up real bad.
Last edited by maddog2547 ; 06-30-2013 at 05:13 AM.

The following 23 users groaned at maddog2547 for this awful post:

^TPP^, -Nathan-, *xActionMods*, BlurzGoHard, BrinkerzHD, CentralModz819, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Eazoh, Extended, HackersForHire, Hacks 'n' Mods, jack4au, Komet웃, lfclegend321, Liam-, OmGRhys-x, Master Ro, SC58, silentcobra22, Slice, TheUnexpected, Vampytwistッ, xExploitModzHD
12-26-2012, 01:47 AM #2
The_Urban_Ninja
Do a barrel roll!
I'm sorry but this is not good enough to be called an edit. This is a leech. I took a look at the code and you didn't really even do anything to it. No new codes or scripts. All you did was change the shader, made the menu options different colors, put your name and spammed your youtube. This menu is terrible. Also, JokerRey specifically said that his WhiteWater should not be edited. This is disgrace to people who actually spend a lot of time making and coding their OWN menus.

The following user thanked The_Urban_Ninja for this useful post:

lfclegend321
12-26-2012, 01:54 AM #3
Originally posted by Ninja View Post
I'm sorry but this is not good enough to be called an edit. This is a leech. I took a look at the code and you didn't really even do anything to it. No new codes or scripts. All you did was change the shader, made the menu options different colors, put your name and spammed your youtube. This menu is terrible. Also, JokerRey specifically said that his WhiteWater should not be edited. This is disgrace to people who actually spend a lot of time making and coding their OWN menus.

Its the wrong File Im chaning the link now. Sorry! and yes i know jokerrey didnt want edits of it, but plenty of people have already edited his patch.
12-26-2012, 02:12 AM #4
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by maddog2547 View Post
Its the wrong File Im chaning the link now. Sorry! and yes i know jokerrey didnt want edits of it, but plenty of people have already edited his patch.

obviously peopled edited his patch but they didn't release it what did you think you was gonna gain after releasing his, did you think you will get known and so many people will be hosting a edited patch which has nothing added but your shitty spams. common bro think before you do stuff leeching just gets you hate especially the fact that you added nothing new Not Happy or Sad

The following 2 users say thank you to *xActionMods* for this useful post:

lfclegend321, The_Urban_Ninja
12-26-2012, 03:30 AM #5
Why tamper with greatness?

The following user thanked CoDyMoDz1000XD for this useful post:

-Nathan-
12-26-2012, 12:00 PM #6
HackersForHire
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Ninja View Post

Black Diamond Series started from WhiteWater V2 :fa:
12-26-2012, 05:08 PM #7
The_Urban_Ninja
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HepticOnline View Post

Yea , but you actually added new things to your patch. You must of spent a lot of time on it. Your Black Diamond is worthy enough of being an edit. His "leech" has absolutely nothing new. All he did was change some colors, spammed his youtube, and chagned his shader.
12-26-2012, 05:28 PM #8
SoFlyMultiiHD
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by maddog2547 View Post
My edit of White Water v5 (JokerRey & xRobertDavisx). This Edit was mainly made for my modding clan SiiNiSTeR, But Im releasing it for Christmas ^_^

There will be plenty more mod menus made by me and/or my clan in the future.

Please Sub Our youtube You must login or register to view this content.

We Dont have any videos of This Menu, so if you records and host, please Leave a quote to this post Smile I will credit you!

CREDITS:

EliteMossy
MrMoss
Blackstorm
DEREKTROTTER
VampehTwist
LightModz
PREMIER-GAMER
lfclegend321
ViolentChick
IVI40A3Fusionz
TheUnkn0wn
xToysBoy_
TheFallen
Jarniboi/*CODGlitcha*
BrinkerzHD
ENZO-F
BigBoyBobby14
Cmd-X
Hawkin
XxWOLFxX
xePixTvx
T_m_b07
TheUnexpected
Restxrt Modz
seb5594
ThePhantom410
HzDz-JoKeR
LittleBrother
[115]Death
JokerRey
xRobertDavisx
HepticOnline

People Who Helped With Red Blood aka SiiNiSTeR v1.0

SiiNiSTeR_Editz
SiiNiSTeR_ModZz

If you helped and your not on here, please let me know.

Download To SiiNiSTeR v1.0: Link Not Available Right Now!

Thanks For Using! Dont Forget Please Sub You must login or register to view this content.

was going to record but link removed
12-27-2012, 02:03 AM #9
The_Urban_Ninja
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Charlie View Post
was going to record but link removed

I don't know why you would want to record this patch. There's nothing new. Its just WhiteWater v5 with different colors. If you really want, this is the original s**** download link: You must login or register to view this content.
12-28-2012, 10:24 AM #10
JokerRey
League Champion
Originally posted by HepticOnline View Post

Oh hey heptic :nerd:

Whats Up Man? Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo