10-22-2009, 12:29 AM #1
Azaaa
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edited By Mr. Dopey
Post all things related to preordering, delivery, anything of that sort of MW2 here. All new threads made will be merged here.
Last edited by Dopey ; 11-09-2009 at 06:47 PM.
11-09-2009, 06:50 PM #209
its just a case of when the specific courier decides to post it some dont care and just post it when ever (*why u get it early)
11-09-2009, 08:17 PM #210
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Halim95 View Post
wow i really dont get it tbh.. i ordered it from play nd got it 1 nd a 1/2 week b4 huh? i really dont get you guys... honest my one dispatched 2 weeks ago... 3 days l8r..hmm everyone complaining tbh... play.com is a good retailer.. i dont know but maybe i am nearby.. who know...

Take a picture of your game and the delivery note, with date, and MAYBE people might just believe you.

At the min your story does sound a little far fetched m8.
11-09-2009, 08:43 PM #211
Alivemau5
Do a barrel roll!
lol i got mw2 today
11-09-2009, 09:00 PM #212
Why So Serious?
Help Me Get My Nxt StaR*
My MW2 came today from hmv it was prestige Smile
11-09-2009, 09:23 PM #213
B u X
BITCHES LOVE CAKE
ok, ive jus phoned HDNL (i kno garf has already) and... they say... because of everyone trying to get the game early play.com havent sent them any tracking numbers, so neither us or they (HDNL) can track it when people ring up, they've had LOADS of calls about this. BUT, the guy says he promises they are ALL being delivered tomorrow between 7am and 7pm.

credible? idk

garfs gonna hate me coz i kno hes gettin pissed wiv all this shit relatin delivery, but garf u seem to kno your shit, wud a company give a product to a courier without a tracking number? especially on such a large scale too, to me this sounds stupid and makes no sense as to the explanation the guy told me...
11-09-2009, 09:38 PM #214
i have been frustrated with all this delivery crap as well but hopefully we will all get tommorow so add me iDannyH
11-10-2009, 08:00 AM #215
B u X
BITCHES LOVE CAKE
anybody got their copy from play.com yet?
11-10-2009, 09:10 AM #216
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by b View Post
ok, ive jus phoned HDNL (i kno garf has already) and... they say... because of everyone trying to get the game early play.com havent sent them any tracking numbers, so neither us or they (HDNL) can track it when people ring up, they've had LOADS of calls about this. BUT, the guy says he promises they are ALL being delivered tomorrow between 7am and 7pm.

credible? idk

garfs gonna hate me coz i kno hes gettin pissed wiv all this shit relatin delivery, but garf u seem to kno your shit, wud a company give a product to a courier without a tracking number? especially on such a large scale too, to me this sounds stupid and makes no sense as to the explanation the guy told me...

Yes it is true, NO tracking number's, dont know if it because of people trying to get it early, think it is more to do with play.com dispatching late to HDNL, plus the call centre is in the phillapenes (spelt right?) and they have very limited info on there system, they rely on the wharehouse to update there system so they can give you the correct info. They timed it just right for a release date delivery, BUT if it doesnt get here today play.com have covered there backs in the dispatch e-mail they sent you, it say's 3-5 working day's for delivery. That is any day this week.Eek

I live literally 5 min from a HDNL wharehouse and I took my passport and bank statement down to try and collect but they said it was not there and it was not on the system at there sorting wharehouse in Droitwich. This was yesterday at 5.30am, I then gave up and decided for the midnight release.

Not relying on play and will NEVER use them again. ASDA or TESCO pre-order for me next time.

Hope you all get your order's today lad's this game is just amazin!!
Last edited by -Garf- ; 11-10-2009 at 09:15 AM.
11-10-2009, 09:50 AM #217
My game just came from play.com Happy yay !!!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo