11-04-2009, 10:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Who do you think will be the most well known sniper on mw2? just put zzirGrizz OR Quick Joe, you can't put both, I reckon, Quick Joe
01-28-2010, 05:18 PM #47
CodPlayer94
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BBballfanatic13 View Post
I play with quick joe almost every day and i can say hes an average player like you or me. I played against grizz 3 days ago and hes down right horrible at mw2 barely maintaining a 1.0 k/d when quick joe is over here with a 2.3 k/d. add me PuRpL3 GoRiLLaZ and i can probably get y'all into a lobby with him but he hates fanboys and will kick you insantly if you annoy him. Also another way of showing proof that i play with him is his website i'm a moderator and he has all of his staff listed in his friends list.

you play with quick joe on ps3 or xbox?
01-28-2010, 05:32 PM #48
iTz Christy
XeNoN & Falcon Jtags Smile
none M40A3 PREDATOR is the best
01-28-2010, 07:31 PM #49
#Sonic
Gym leader
Since I have never heard of Quick Joe I'm just gonna go ahead and give my opinion on zzirGrizz. I think he's a lowlife ass that plays too much Cod. I mean, think about it.

1)He definitely isn't married (he's 27 or older) otherwise his wife/girlfriend wouldn't like him playing so much Cod.
2)He makes money off of playing Cod.
3)He probably has lots of bad games too - he only records his good games.

So think about it. Remember, this is just my opinion.
01-28-2010, 09:05 PM #50
Flyinbyu! hes my friend in real life but i give him props cause he got a xbox just to play with zzirgrizz then relized he sucks and just plays 16 hours a day so now hes ettin hhis ps3 back

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by xxlemons View Post
Flyinbyu! hes my friend in real life but i give him props cause he got a xbox just to play with zzirgrizz then relized he sucks and just plays 16 hours a day so now hes ettin hhis ps3 back

Btw his xbox Gt is Ex F l y i n n
02-05-2010, 02:08 PM #51
Tomes
Banned
m4a1o is the best

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo