03-05-2014, 06:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to hacking247 for this useful post:

_L0st_my_Gh0st_, Adzkii, Dan, Turk_Warrior, ZenithModz

The following 6 users groaned at hacking247 for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ, codybenti, JakeP0500, jimmymc12, Script Kiddie, zSunriseModz
03-05-2014, 03:52 PM #2
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by XxGameModerxX View Post
Lol its to get the wannabes off the fucking game they think there all that with that CFG shit!

Why do you care ? it's funny kinda one because your a complete moron and also because if you didn't have a cfw ps3 you know you would be using a usb menu to.... oh and this will never happen because a update cost money and i highly doubt infinityward will fork over some just so you can mod the game without usb users :P

The following user thanked Script Kiddie for this useful post:

JakeP0500
03-06-2014, 04:45 PM #3
However many signatures this gets there will no be 1.15, plenty of youtubers have asked the samething with countless other people so why would this petition work?. There will be no 1.15 because for a start, IW needs to fix it's newer games which also are being modded so IF they were to fix this (even though they won't) the newer games would be getting the updates first. Yes alot of people want USB mods gone (especially legit players) but IW didn't exactly implement security very well which was clearly demonstrated with the 1.11 mods as well so IW did pretty much mess up MW2 from the start in terms of security.

I think it's time to face facts that MW2 has fallen into the hands of modders and just let it go.

The following 3 users say thank you to Silent Assassin for this useful post:

Rebuged, Script Kiddie,
03-06-2014, 05:06 PM #4
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I would like to point out even if you do get a 1.15 update that doesnt mean Real Time Modding Will be stopt , The sad reality for you is that modding will never go away its just not possible

The following user thanked jimmymc12 for this useful post:

MayhemLobbiez
03-06-2014, 09:17 PM #5
I love MW2. Best COD ever made. I couldn't stop playing it when it first came out in 2009. Today I dream of being able to play MW2 the way it was meant to be played, but those days are long gone and everyone needs to wake up to the fact that no amount of updates will keep the game from being modded again. This petition is a nice thought but a complete waste of time. The reality is every COD game is being modded and Infinity Ward/Treyarch Is barely (in my opinion FAILING) keeping their current game from being exploited. Sorry to tell you this but they will not waste their time or resources patching old games. I think the best and only option is to get Activision to port MW2 and any other classic COD games to the PS4.

The following 3 users say thank you to codybenti for this useful post:

Canuck_Modz, Swifter, THE-KILLERZ07
03-15-2014, 03:36 PM #6
Lets keep it clean in here guys. Flaming isn't a constructive way to post.
04-04-2014, 06:06 AM #7
What's the use? Even if it does pass, 1.15 will get hacked once again.:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo