Post: "OFFICIAL" Rank Up Tips And Methods With Vids Also With Trustworty Killstreakers List
11-24-2009, 02:06 AM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); -NGU-

Thanks mods/Admins for making this a sticky *****Also if i missed any videos or new rank up methods plz ngu community speak up send them to me with a pm plz so we can keep this thread up and going!****Also took a while to make the theard even better and plz rember to rep, nominate and thank and u shall recieve some back but most of all happy rankingSmile thanks,CJ

Difficulty List:
0: Easy
1: Medium
2: Hard
3: Uber Hard
Rank Up Methods:
Method List:

1. Domination Flag Capture
2. Cage Match HeadShots
3. Turret vs. Riot Shield

Method 1: Domination Flag Capture

Difficulty: 2 – 0
This method is very easy to accomplish, the hardest part is getting people organized to do it. Refer to my Member List for Members looking for a game!
Method Tutorial: Gather enough members to get into a domination room where it is just your friends. Split the group into 2 (2 groups of 6) go search for a Domination room. (To easily get an empty one..... Start uploading a video to youtube.com that is over 700mb) Once you starting searching for the room, Do a Chain Invitation to your other 6 friends who are waiting for you. - Once your in the room with your buddies, start the game and take turns taking Target “B” I advise you to plant “Tactical Insertions” in an area around “A” or “C” just in case something goes wrong and they kill you.... you are able to capture that base and take the lead.

Method 2: Cage Match HeadShots

Difficulty: 0 – 0
This is Probably The Second Easiest to Accomplish, It's hard to find people who are willing to do HeadShots, Refer to my Member List to find Members looking for a game!
Method Tutorial: Very Straightforward, Originated in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Join a 3rd Person Cage Match and request people to do headshots. Take turns by 1 or 3 kills each, if they ask for more.... well... it's your decision but, they are probably trying to gyp you.

Method 3: Turret vs. Riot Shield

Difficulty: 1 – 0
This method takes some skill to accomplish, but with some practice, you'll be level 70 in no time.
What You Need:

Primary Weapon: Riot Shield
Secondary Weapon: Anything I Like the Tactical .44 Magnum
Equipment: Tactical Insertion
Equipment 2: Flash
Perk 1: Commando
Perk 2: Hardline
Perk 3: Anything
Kill Streak 1: UAV
Kill Streak 2: Care Package
Kill Streak 3: Sentry Gun
Method Tutorial: Go into a 3rd Person Cage Match. Once in a cage match find somebody who is willing to do this with you.... Explain to them how it is done or have them READ this thread. Once you both understand how this method is done Start your match. So basically your Gonna take out your pistol for the first part of the game till you both have killed eachother enough so you have your Care Package and Turret. Both of you should pull out your shields and then plant your turret fceing his direction... but make sure he is not totally in front of it's range, you still want him to plant his also. Once there both planted, get in front of your enemies Turret with your shield. There you go. You could easily earn 12k points with this method. Make sure you have a “Tactical Insertion” in the spot you are at, so you are able to spawn in that spot again.

NEW UPDATES!
Method 4: OMA SHIELD
What you need:
- OMA
- 12 People
Method Ttutorial: Get a party of 12. Divide it into 6 and 6. Get into a S&Awesome face lobby you need to have the fallowing: OMA, Riot Sheild & Lmg of some sort. One team goes first fire at the oposing team with LMGs with there Riot Sheilds on. Then swap classes with OMA and repeat the process. Your pushing 20,000+Xp a match.

Method 5.
What u need in steps
Here is a TuT How to get over 10000EXP each Round

1: Both Players make a Custom Class with Riot Shield and Secandory Weapon the Shotgun AA-12
first Perk Scavenger and use the Tactical Light

2:Start a 3th Person Cage Match with a Friend

3:Know Both Players search a Piont stand in front of each other

4:Both Players Lay Down the Tactical Light

5:Player 1 use the Shield Player 2 Shoot on the Shield if Player 1 just get 20 - 30 EXP
then Shoot player 1 on the Shield when Both player done kill both players and repeat the steps

Method 6
The StepsRequirements:Riot Sheild, Sentry gun as a kill streak, Hardline (Not 100% needed, but speeds it up), a friend online
TUTORIAL:Invite a friend, but don't let them accept straight away. Find a 3rd person cage match, and let the friend accept. Tgen it will be only you two in a Ranked XP match! Allow the game to start, making sure you have all of the requirements. Get a 4 kill streak (or 5), and plant the sentry gun. Tell the friend to crouch in front of it. He will then get about 1000xp. If the sentry stops firing, pick it up & move it. If the XP gets low, respawn & repeat. Then, when halfway through game, swap sides& repeat. Have fun!
P.s someone else posted 2 mins before with me a similar thread with the shotgun instead of the sentry, but I believe this is easier and quicker

As momas boy said, end games with headshots for even more XP
(Many thanks, to Chris-to-berg. for this method and video thanks man.) And His Video!

NEW NO DEATH METHOD!
Use the perk one man army to reset XP flow, WITH no death. Just have 2 riot shield classes, and once xp flow slows down, change classs!

UPDATE:
The Shield vs Turret Rank Up Method was Reduced!

In the last patch.... The number of points you get for getting shot at by and deflecting the bullets with the sheild has been greatly reduced, and requires more bullets!

it will eventually just give you 2ptz for 20 bullets.

UPDATE 2:
Completing a challenge, Signing out and Then Signing back in... Does mot work anymore. It, like The Sheild vs. Turret, Was patched.

Method 7

Get a party of 12. Divide it into 6 and 6. Get into a S&Awesome face lobby you need to have the fallowing: OMA, Riot Sheild & Lmg of some sort. One team goes first fire at the oposing team with LMGs with there Riot Sheilds on. Then swap classes with OMA and repeat the process. Your pushing 20,000+Xp a match.

Method 8

- Requirments -

- Host [To Lock lobby's] [LOCKING TUTORIAL BELOW]
- 12 Players [To fill S&Awesome face Lobby]

- Recommendation -

- One Man Army [To maximise XP]
- Trustworthy partner.

- Locking a Lobby -

To lock a MW2 Lobby you will need a computer.

Step 1 - Upload a 15MB or more sized Video to YouTube.
Step 2 - Download a Video, (Just to confirm that the lobby is locked)

*Easiest Way* Click to view a YouTube video, On the Address Bar do this as shown below.

[url]https://www..youtube.com/watch?v=vKDm...eature=popular[/url] to

[url]https://www..IWANTyoutube.com/watch?v...eature=popular[/url]

ONLY 1 "."

Step 3 - Once the lobby is full, cancel the Download/Upload and back out.
Step 4 - Get a friend to re-invite you into the lobby.
Step 5 - PLAY!

- The Game -

In Riot Shield boosting, you basically gain xp from deflecting bullets off of your Riot Shield. This varies throughout the round so it is required to switch to a gun and shoot the other person's shield, If you do not do this your xp will drop dramatically as you continue to shoot, The maximum you can get using one man army is 5 x 500 XP. Once you get 5x500's your xp will drop to 100, then 80, then 70 ETC.

Below Rank 45.

Step 1 - Run to the selected location, I prefer to always use *B*
Step 2 - Shoot other player's Riot Shield ONLY 1 CLIP!.
Step 3 - Switch to your Riot Shield and let your partner shoot 1 CLIP into your shield.
Step 4 - If you have bomb, in last 10 seconds of round, PLANT THE BOMB.
Step 5 - Make sure that the S&Awesome face Score is 4-3 to Maximise XP.

Higher than Rank 45

Step 1 - Run to the selected location, I prefer to always use *B*
Step 2 - Shoot other player's Riot Shield ONLY 1 CLIP!.
Step 3 - Switch to your Riot Shield using One Man Army and let your partner shoot 1 CLIP into your shield.
Step 4 - Switch to your RPD using One Man Army and shoot 1 CLIP into partner.

*** CONTINUE STEP 2/3/4!!! ***

Step 5 - If you have bomb, in last 10 seconds of round, PLANT THE BOMB.
Step 6 - Make sure that the S&Awesome face Score is 4-3 to Maximise XP.

- Classes -

BELOW 45

Primary Weapon - Riot Shield
Secondary Weapon - Spas 12/Striker
Equipment - N/A
Perk 1 - Scavenger PRO/Sleight of Hand
Perk 2 - N/A
Perk 3 - N/A

ABOVE 45

Class #1

Primary Weapon - Riot Shield
Secondary Weapon - One Man Army
Equipment - N/A
Perk 1 - One Man Army
Perk 2 - N/A
Perk 3 - N/A

Class #2

Primary Weapon - RPD
Secondary Weapon - One Man Army
Equipment - N/A
Perk 1 - One Man Army
Perk 2 - N/A
Perk 3 - N/A

- NOTICES MUST READ -

* If using the Striker, do not use a WHOLE clip, use 8 Bullets as you will run out quickly!
This method was from Scousey's S&Awesome face Riot Boost Tutorial and he gets credit for this thanks.

Method 9 Saint Luciferr's Mw2 S&Awesome face Riot shield Boosting

You need to know how to riot shield boost. This requires You taking turns with someone shooting each others riot shield to gain xp.

You need 12 people for this and be able to lock a lobby. 6 people lock the S&Awesome face room and only invites can join. Not even friends can join with "Join session"

This isnt the most important but you got to be level 45+ for 1 man army. Its not needed 100% but just do it.

2 vid tuts.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_IssKIORX4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Mw2 S&Awesome face boosting[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmmzzdHNvbw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Mw2 S&Awesome face boosting[/ame]

Basically im getting 500xp x5 then goes to 100xp then 80xp

It gradually drops so you must take turns.

What i do is make 2 classes. 1 with RPD and 1 man army, 2nd riot shield and 1 man army, This is so in game you can switch back and forth returning fire.

If you dont have 1 man army, Use a shot gun, Use a hole chip and take turns. Also use slight of hand with a shot gun. If your using the RPD just use 1 clip dont even bother reloading.

No killing, Plant the bomb in the last 15 seconds, Then defuse in last 15, make it so the game wins on 3-4 rounds either way.

Any questions please ask. To give you an idea on how effective this is. I prestige yesterday and went up 50 levels today. you get around 50,000xp per game to 70,000xp depending on rank.

Once again please ask questions if you are unclear..

Thanks and rep.

Mw2 S&Awesome face Riot shield Boosting (Credit goes to Saint Luciferr for this method and vids thanks man for your thread)

Method 10

I know i didn't find the XP riotsheild xp hack i have found the best method.

1st. Have classes, Riotsheild, AA-12 Shotgun, Tactical insertion and slight of hand

Then go into a cage with someone, Lay down tac insertion both of you, one shoots there shield, The other returns at the riot shield then stab one another and put tactical insertion down again.

Once you have done this go to 19 only no 20kills so you split match bonus and then your get minimum 17,000xp in 10minutes

Enjoy (Credit goes to Saint Luciferr for this method and vids thanks man for your thread)

***UPDATE*** (THEY MIGHT PROBALY NOT THOUGH) I believe the Domination ranking has been patched and also the unlimited air package glitch has been patched also****

Ranking Video Section:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3mKu0X0vdY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Xp glitch mw2[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH2ItePJ1S4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2 5350 xp a kill glitch[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEP4H-x3keg&feature=related"]YouTube- Cod:Mw2 Boosting 50k-100k Xp Per Snd Game ! READ DESCRIPTION ![/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5pt9qPUAXY"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2 :: Boosting Tutorial[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnlF7k991Sk"]YouTube- How To Boost In Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQFOFcIPURs"]YouTube- 3rd Person Cage Match Boosting Tutorial - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGj_zcrf22Q"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2-New Way Boosting[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH1C1J1mRHc"]YouTube- How To Boost XP/Challenges in Modern Warfare 2[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-8sFLYdCmc"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2: How To Boost[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Befa_eMuLk"]YouTube- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: How to boost headshots/levels[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jb8fm9c2RM"]YouTube- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Riot Shield Boosting[/ame]

Trustworty KillStreakers Guide (ADD YOUR GAMERTAG IN A COMMENT AND SAY THAT U ARE A TRUST WORTHY KILLSTREAKER AND TELL WITCH SYSTEM U HAVE AND ILL POST YOUR NAME HERE)

1.BigTimer502 -XBOX360
2.UnKnOwN-Alliance - PSN
3.bdiaz - PSN or XOX 360 = Unknow not specified
4.seaham94 - PSN or XOX 360 = Unknow not specified
5.c2w Suxx2bu - PSN or XOX 360 = Unknow not specified
6.SGT-CODFATHER666 - PSN or XOX 360 = Unknow not specified
7.dfrost182 - PSN -HIS QUOTE FOR 11/24/09-If anyone wants to do the SnD one, I'm gonna be on like all day
8.crazybuster1 - PSN
9. xCyrus-TheVirus - PSN
10. Pr0nstar_x - PSN (Quote) for 11/24/09-I AM A TRUSTWORTHY KILLSTREAKER.
11. SrgtJ - PSN- (Quote for 11/24/09) TRUSTWORTHY KILLSTREAKER.
12. NY73_S7ALK3R PS3 or XBOX 360 = Unknow not specified (Quote for 11/24/09) Anyone want to do 3 with me? I'll be on most of the time after 6 EST if this is a daily thing. Add me.
13. xCRoSsVaDeRx - PSN (Quote for 11/24/09) -im trustworthy and i wont do anything like nade people
14.astuhAsia- PSN - (Quote for 11/24/09)Trust worthy never kill and dont like killer ruined everything.
15.myg0t draxxus (0 in myg0t is a zero) PSN or Xbox360 = Not specifed (Quote for 11/24/09) I can do kill streaks
16.benere - PSN (Quote for 11/24/09) And if anybody is willing to do either domination or Boost & Destroy on PS3, then fell free to add me -I am on from 3PM GMT onwards on weekdays and I'm on basically all day on weekends.
17.ED11395 - Xbox 360 (Quote for 11/24/09) I dont kill i just want points
18. reyjr -PSN (Quote for 11/24/09)- im a very trustworthy person, i do boosting seriously and i do killstreaks too
19. Happy_Feet78 - PSN (Quote for 11/24/09) I am the leader of ImoK and we always have people ready to boost in domination, doo Kill streaks or do SnD riot boosting, all of our members are also very serious and we rank fast.
20. PuRpL3 GoRiLLaZ - PS3 or Xbox360 = Not specified (Quote for 11/24/09) Im trustworthy and always up for a cage match/ domination/ or s&d boosting.
21.OaklandBoss510 - PSN (Quote for 11/25/09) yo man u could trust me i will boost with yall add im really trustworthy
22. x JungleMan - XBOX 360 (Quote for 11/25/09) im always ready to do riot shield boosting on xbox 360 - thanks, i dont kill or anything as well. and i have one man army ect. invite me if ur doing boosting.
23.dakou1 - PSN (Quote for 11/25/09) ok im a trustworthy killstreaker im trying to get 1 going
add me if u wanna do killstreak
24. Lordjaro - PSN (Quote for 11/25/09) ive got 8 friends that wants to boost to.
25. Think-Faster - PSN (Quote for 11/25/09) i'm constantly looking for good boosting partners and it's impossible to explain to my friends and even hard to get some people to do headshots without getting screwed. Thanks
26. phelpz - PSN (Quote for 11/25/09) im up 4 sum killstreakin or SnD boosting
27. adamud1 - PS3 (Quote for 11/25/09) Trustworthy for sure. Just PM me here or in the game and we'll get some lvl done
28. Ramboman2020 - PSN (Quote for 11/25/09) im trustworthy, i just wanna rank up fast.
29. Mwest_ PSN OR XBOX360 = not specified (Quote for 11/25/09) - i am willing to boost on weekends and vacations
30. soxfan2546 - XBOX360 (Quote for 11/26/09) I'm trustworthy
31. Valor Element - XBOX360 (Quote for 11/26/09) gladly do some SND boosting with shields + LMGS
trustworthy + will accept invites if i know what i will be doing when i accept them
32. xXPicklenJarsXx - Xbox360 (Quote for 11/26/09) I am a Trustworty KillStreaker.
33. Alfredo_brooklyn - PSN (Quote for 11/26/09) trustworthy killstreaker
34. war8sushi - PSN (Quote for 11/26/09) Trustworty
35. "Chief Ten Bearz" - XBOX360 (Quote for 11/26/09) I am a trust worthy Killstreaker! XBOX 360!!
I dont kill and im happy to accept ANY invites at ANY TIME! Im down for ALL types of boosting as long as we share the exp!
36.Grey-Fox13 -PSN (Quote for 11/27/09) Trustworthy killstreaker
37. keggster101020 - PSN (Quote for 11/27/09) add me i'm down for all types and i'm very trustworthy
38. phinsfan34 -PSN (Quote for 11/27/09) Trustworthy killstreaker
39. Rann-Dum - PSN (Quote for 11/27/09) Trustworthy. Won't kill.
40. Phuktiger - PS3 - I (Quote for 11/27/09) am a trustworthy killstreaker - I would like some one to help me with the headshot cage match boosting please
41. T-DEEZY25 - PSN Or XBOX360 = not specified (Quote for 11/27/09) buT Ya im HellA TrustWorThY.
up 2 BooST wHenEVER!!!!!! :P
42. kainee_ - PSN (Quote for 11/27/09) looking for about 50k xp per game anyone wanna help message me on here or on psn kainee_
and tell me what to use and so on and add me thanks i wanna do the snetry gun one wud u elp? and add me kainee_ -psn
im looking to dO ThE sEnTRy gun wi sum1 i want alot of xp add me
43. JGAMROT - PSN
44. childplease_24 PSN Or XBOX360 = not specified (Quote for 11/30/09) I wanna do SnD riot shield boosting
45. WiLii - PSN (Quote for 11/30/09) Im a Trustworty boosting,ps3,flag boost glitch
46. jordan dap - xbox 360 (Quote for 11/30/09) trustworthy
47. Sk0peD-0Ut - PSN (Quote for 11/30/09) im trustworthy killstreaker, boosting
48. Gobucks31 - (Quote for 11/30/09) i want to do everything. im trustoworth will do anything
49. KluTcHxMoDz - PSN (Quote for 11/30/09) Hey, KluTcHxMoDz: PSN I am trustworthy, and if anyone needs help with elevators or any glitches just ask :P I am trustworthy, and if anyone needs help with elevators or any glitches just ask :P
50. X_5sTARGeNeRAL_X PSN Or XBOX360 = not specified (Quote for 11/30/09) you can trust me oh and plz dont talk trash when your palying with me i h8 it
51. F34R_CONSUM3S_U - ps3 prefer snd boostn
52. iAm_Conor - (PSN)
53. SIZZLA11 im a trustworthy killstreaker
54. ReKoGNiiTioN -PSN any one want to do the riot shield boost rite now?
55. A-T-L--ANDERSON - PSN - ADd me!
56. RaidenGC - PSN
57. Money Fo Me - XBOX360 - trustworthy kill seeker -

Again Plz rember to rep and thank took a while to put these methods in thanks guys,cj
Last edited by Reaper ; 07-11-2010 at 09:06 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Reaper for this useful post:

-AERO-_-COD-, -Luis7uarez-, ꜛ  , 8>>>>>>>}--, AntonioCro89, BBballfanatic13, bodiegerm, Boi-1Da, chris2k7sears, cookie monster, D_Fridge, dfrost182, DirtyDudeOnline, GAZSYTO, Hadenkin, here's my name!, i Ozzy i, iDelete, iG DeMoNzZ, ignoranthawk, iiFr3sHzZ__, ImSooTalented, Ix Benere xI, Jermz-, King Jamiɘ, korhalf, lally2k8, Meow, mike5_5, MustyX, Nolzad0, NY73 S7ALK3R, o Envy Ichigo o, ONEster, piepolo, PSN_Amigo1342, rosstcfc, Silent-Violent, Sinistra, starks_Q8y, The-Don, thefish1995, Tomcat825, Will101, xFutterr
11-24-2009, 09:04 PM #20
MastuhAsia- PSN - Trust worthy never kill and dont like killer ruined everything.
11-24-2009, 09:13 PM #21
I can do kill streaks - myg0t draxxus (0 in myg0t is a zero)
11-24-2009, 10:18 PM #22
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Very nice... Repped+..... And if anybody is willing to do either domination or Boost & Destroy on PS3, then fell free to add me (PSN: benere) I am on from 3PM GMT onwards on weekdays and I'm on basically all day on weekends.
11-24-2009, 11:02 PM #23
ED113
Pokemon Trainer
ED11395 Xbox 360 I dont kill i just want points
11-25-2009, 12:22 AM #24
+Sfx Krush
Childish Gambino <3
psn=reyjr

im a very trustworthy person, i do boosting seriously and i do killstreaks too
11-25-2009, 12:49 AM #25
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
no problem i put all of u in the list so far
11-25-2009, 12:52 AM #26
DieSchnelle_
FUSBALLSPEILER
Originally posted by xx View Post
no problem i put all of u in the list so far

Nice post, but try using better grammar. Hard to follow.
11-25-2009, 12:55 AM #27
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Originally posted by trygaming View Post
Nice post, but try using better grammar. Hard to follow.

lol sorry man i was in a hurry
11-25-2009, 12:59 AM #28
DieSchnelle_
FUSBALLSPEILER
Originally posted by xx View Post
lol sorry man i was in a hurry

Its all good bro, Good grammer = Higher chance of becoming a sticky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo