11-24-2009, 03:52 PM #1
The-Don
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry if this has already been posted, I can't find it anywhere

I now take Requests for MOTD's and clan tags

NEW- Video Tutorial Smile
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RpFzApYDNk"]YouTube- How to hack MW2 Clan Tag & MOTD PS3[/ame]

How to mod a clan tag on mw2, ps3. This can give you a clan tag with different symbols, such as №Ω™Ӈ. There is now only one way of doing this, Hex Editing:
Requirements:
Requirements: You need:
A USB memory stick
A computer
Mw2 and a PS3 Smile

Also, remember to do this first. Have a 4 digit clan tag. Then go on you PS3 and insert your memory stick. Scroll to the game tab, and click onto the Save Data folder. Then click triangle on the MW2 Online Gamesave. Click Copy.

Tutorial

Load up the GRAD0_MP folder from the following directory: (Memory stick drive (in my case H) :\PS3\SAVEDATA\BLES00683-AUTO-. Then right click GPAD0_MP, and then click copy. Then paste it somewhere easy to access, i.e Desktop.

The first thing you will see is a load of jibberish, and that jibberish is actually the Multiplayer folders, and as the COD4 Hackers will remember, this is where you edit to get God mode etc from. Unfortunately this is currently unexploitable. What you now need to do is scroll across until you see the writing: 'Welcome to Modern Warfare 2'. This is the message of the day. You can simply write over this with whatever you want. This will then appear as the MOTD. The next text will be your current clan tag. Just highlight this, and type over with the symbols you wish to have in your clan tag. Some cool symbols are posted at the bottom of the thread. Click File >> Save, Then safely remove memory stick.
Re- Insert the memory stick into the PS3, and go back to Save Data. Click on the memory stick, and click triangle on the MW2 save, and click copy. When prompted to overwrite, click yes. Then start up he game and enjoy your modded clan tag.

Don't have a Hex Editor

Here's a really easy to use and free hex editor for CNET's download.com, a very safe site : You must login or register to view this content.

Coloured MOTD

Just use the same method as Cod4. Use the hex! ^1-^9, e.g ^3I love NGU! Smile
Some cool symbols for your clan tag

Just copy and paste any 4 combinations:
†,‡,ˆ,‰,Š,‹,Œ,.,Ž,‘,’,“,”,•,–,—,˜,™,š,›,œ,ž,Ÿ,¡,¢,£,¤,¥,¦,§,¨,©,ª,«,¬,,®,¯,°,±,²,³,´,µ,¶,·,¸,¹,º,»,¼,½,¾,¿,☼.
Plus rep and thank Smile

Proof: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0cjmZCgiDI"]YouTube- Hack proof mw2[/ame]

Also, if any one is struggling, PM me a MOTD, a Clan Tag, and a region, either america or Europe, and I'll do it for you and post the mediafire link to you a.s.a.p. alternatively you can post a MOTD, a Clan Tag, and a region on this forum, but please quote my post, as this messages me when a request is sent. Happy

A Nice pre-hacked UK save, with Clan Tag NGU©, and MOTD, I can hack mw2: You must login or register to view this content.

Another pre-hacked save, with H@CK as the Clan Tag, and MOTD as (multicoloured) I can hack Mw2:
You must login or register to view this content.

These are only GRAD0_MP files. Just overwrite your current GRAD0_MP with these Smile
Last edited by The-Don ; 09-02-2010 at 06:37 PM.

The following 78 users say thank you to The-Don for this useful post:

-Garf-, -Luis7uarez-, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 123tomw123, 98noma97, ahmad.s.a, Alekz, alotaibi2009, AndebyxD, anthnee, ASH_209, ashbash, Bali-Pro42, barrel1988, BladezZ, brandondiaz, Carbon0x, Clutch Hunterr, Dan962k8, DecDeviL, dfrost182, DieSchnelle_, Diplo, Doctor Stan, dominicanpimp10, dominicbifulco, Ep1cL3w7z, FireWire, fremzes, gabicris, GamingRants, GAZSYTO, Genocide-, Gin420-, gola, iKickHeads, Jakeee, JKLAZ, JoeSyphilis215, kiwikool, Larsen-94, lerbus87, Ls1_Ram_aiR, Maniac, marsman123, mickey2909, Mighty Jebuz, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Azoz, nextgenmvp, Night Wolf, OG Canyon, ongur, orangeGH0ST, partypoker15, pooponme, Prankstaaa, Ps3NeedMods, Revo OG, RiDiCuL0uSs, rockz, Shockk, SiiK ViiSiioNz, Steve, TehPolecat, TMAN242, Tomppajee, toppdogg93, TOX!G, TrytoYOLO, Up2sumthing, Vaner, xDenley, xKNoWL3zY--, xSiiK---AT0MIK, xSOADx, YetiGlitch
11-24-2009, 03:56 PM #2
I haven't seen it before. It should work! I'll try and confirm Smile
11-24-2009, 03:58 PM #3
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by YetiGlitch View Post
I haven't seen it before. It should work! I'll try and confirm Smile

Cheers Yeti mate. Anyone else seen it posted? :confused: If not enjoy Happy
11-24-2009, 04:12 PM #4
didnt work for me
11-24-2009, 04:14 PM #5
Damn! its not working for me :(
11-24-2009, 04:18 PM #6
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by dkkmartin14 View Post
Damn! its not working for me :(

Originally posted by 94 View Post
didnt work for me

It works for me. What method are you using? I use hex editor, but didn't test Notepad sorry :S. I assumed it'd work. I'd add a picture as proof if I knew how :confused: .::. I'm uploading a youtube video now .::. Proof posted on original post
Last edited by The-Don ; 11-24-2009 at 04:41 PM.
11-24-2009, 04:48 PM #7
oh, sweetness,.... i tried with hex editior... didnt work there.... but i dont know how to use it, maybe u can send me an edited file? MOTD; Lamb of God \m/ and clan tag NOR ♥

i WOULD MORE than epreciate!
11-24-2009, 04:49 PM #8
It works for me too at above. Are you sure you did it correctly?
11-24-2009, 04:57 PM #9
I opened up yee ol' MP file and saw these points on release, but i wanted to know how to do colours and symbals Smile

The following user thanked JimErased for this useful post:

8======D----
11-24-2009, 04:59 PM #10
The-Don
I defeated!
Originally posted by 94 View Post
oh, sweetness,.... i tried with hex editior... didnt work there.... but i dont know how to use it, maybe u can send me an edited file? MOTD; Lamb of God \m/ and clan tag NOR ♥

i WOULD MORE than epreciate!

Done, check You must login or register to view this content.. Not sure if it will work, though... I mean I don't know if there's some sort of individual processing code or something in there, but try and use it! Smile^

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Originally posted by JimErased View Post
I opened up yee ol' MP file and saw these points on release, but i wanted to know how to do colours and symbals Smile

Symbols as in *& etc, or as in R3 L3 buttons, like in cod4?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo