12-10-2009, 07:55 AM #1
TheSpartan
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

MW2 LeaderBoard Tool

TheSpartan's and MoBaTs MW2 Leaderboards Tool

This is our tool to Mod MW2 MPData File Easily.
You just Load the File, Edits Values then Save, Easy isn't it :P?

EDIT : Values in Save are in INT32 Format (4 Hex Bytes) so too big number will return Error when Saving.

Update 1.8 Included:
Some Stuffs...

Thanks to:

ALSO I know it patched now but well im releasing anyway and i will look at the patch too.

Download Link (1.Cool Man (aka Tustin) : You must login or register to view this content.

You Need You must login or register to view this content. to extract the compressed file (.RAR) to your PC and use it.
YOu will also need the lasted Net FrameWork : You must login or register to view this content. (Thanks X_KNIVES_X)

-TheSpartan

Repp +++, and Thank!
Between Thanks For the Post Nomination ! :P
Last edited by TheSpartan ; 12-19-2009 at 01:05 AM. Reason: [UPDATED] MW2 Leaderboard Tool V1.8

The following 139 users say thank you to TheSpartan for this useful post:

.Nik, .Say Hi., [wt]Will-S, ꜛ  , +La. NuTZz, +sFx. FeLiciTy, 1god, AgentDragonPig, Alfa, MeowDev, Ap3xPredator, AssClapper-130, beastly12, bigfishbad, bombedi, Bradderzz08, CallMeKaos, Canada, capo617, Carbon0x, case163, ChaozZ, chris2k7sears, CivicLad, Clan-KraX, Craig1690x, Cryptic, cs475x, D3cH, dannyX140, dansbmx, Deadkiller, DJ NRGETiK, Doctor Stan, domaid, Dreamcather, DrunKInTheBoX, eddydiep, farees10, feaz, fejee, Flex99923, Freezinskull, GamingRants, gdnxp, Gobz, Grandad Trotter, Greg241, H₂O, Heavytech94, HSx9, iBad, ibombo, iKickHeads, Impluse, iTz CuRR4N, iVFâ„¢ Elemental, IW_JOSH, J90, JacobRasta, james6213, JatoiBoy, JD_WCE, Jerry_, jonathanshakib, JoSiLo97, kazbluegreen, KDawg08, kevin319, killway1, MarkLittle_1, Marte, Maty360414, MeNtaL__, mjkuser, MoBaT, Moreton, Mr.Alfredo, mw2jermik, MysticSoulWolf, n00byus, Nice1der, Niels97_NL, OG Canyon, oipsw, OMGiTzDeFDoGG, ONEster, owningU, Pac-Man, partypoker15, Polo v2, Prevent, Pubes, pur3-killz, rambo-151_, realskillz, Rick_The_Killer, Saint-Luciferr and 39 other users.
12-10-2009, 01:14 PM #29
xShinyblack
Pokemon Trainer
Will this work on 360? Can i get banned for do this?
12-10-2009, 01:32 PM #30
the byte error doesnt work Why?
12-10-2009, 01:41 PM #31
Ashley9306
Bounty hunter
Woooo thankyou so much for this, EVERYTHING works on it, ive even changed the amount of days played to a legit amount of 9 days and everything legit so when a friend will invite me to play a match n i should look legit on the leadboards THANKYOUUUUU! ..BUT the only thing is my accolades dont show up, like the whole page is invisible on the accolade page. its not to much of a worry seeing as i dont even care about them but just thought i'd you know before anyone else did Smile

PSN: TOP_NOTCH_KLLLER (YES IT IS 3 L'S IN KLLLER, YOU'LL FIND OUT WHY WHEN YOU ADD ME :P)
12-10-2009, 02:14 PM #32
MoBaT
Banned
If you find any bugs, or things that dosent work. PLEASE post them here.
12-10-2009, 03:43 PM #33
Originally posted by TheSpartan View Post
This is exactly what i said lol i never said mine will be better. And my GUI is black Oo... Also now stop please... we have stuff to do, like V2.0 with SVG Modding.
Edit : Also OUR tool dont Put FF everywhere on Unlock All and OUR Tool Run on Windows 7 64 Bits.

Im running W7 x64... and the GUI WAS blue when i posted... and in my thread MoBoT or wtvr his name was, your creator partner did say that this would be better and bloating about it. Anyway, im not going to reply again so just end it here...
12-10-2009, 03:55 PM #34
ctarpon23
I am error
Very nice man. I have found 1 problem though. The FAL, famas, tar, m16, and ak 47 dont have any attachments or camos unlocked. It isn't a big deal, but i like to play with the ak with fmj and fall for my one game b4 it freezes lol
12-10-2009, 03:59 PM #35
Why am i keep getting this error for when i try to load up the mp;
12-10-2009, 04:36 PM #36
thanks dude im dling it now and gonna use it thanks for the tool!!!
12-10-2009, 04:43 PM #37
Someone please hurry up and answer why the byte error doesn't work i thought you need to have that error to do the actual hack?
The way i do it is.
copy the files ect, then go to split screen pick hacked offline account, get error, do it again but change controller to controller 2 and get error, then do it again as contoller 1 then join someones game.

Is there another way i asume?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo