12-17-2009, 07:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In light of the recent leaderboard hacks there have been a lot people saying that they will prestige people's accounts for free some of them ending up with their accounts hack. If you believe you are trust worthy and have 2 or more people to back you up for this you can be added to the list.

Also you have to remember that most of these new members have joined PURELY to get the hacks off of us and are now getting their hands on our trusting members accounts. Your name will be added when you are proven trustworthy.

As of now, NO ONE is on the list, except for HSx9 who I know has done a lot off accounts, not even me. We all follow the same rules here.

And just don't say '"I'm trustworthy" if other people think you are they will nominate you.

[color='black']Trustworthy people:[/color]

Hsx9
Newfie
chris2k7sears
Saint-luciferr

Re-Insertion

Wet.DreaM
+N/A
ReApEr_Jr
+La_Harry
TheSpartan
xl2onald-
AgentPigJon
King_Jamie
xFuSioNz
ZYMI
JGAMROT
T-Icey
shajal
BlOoDz_DrAgOn
oXoDcoXo
Friiiizzzzz
Little_Buster

xLew--
xX-JiGz-Xx
MoNSt3R_KLiPP--
xCaLLinSHoTz
THE_JoKeR
xzehroz
Typhoon
hoopz
rnbrawkstar
nis-gens
Tr4
Gooaey
Jkry_2_1_
codglitcha
SuPeRxHeRo
tsknubytsk & UnMonk
iceegarcia

[Tiger Woods]
[Johnny Allen]

Just because we are on the list does not mean we are obliged to hack your account for you. Spamming our inboxes may result in action from moderators.

Untrustworthy:

[color='darkorange']COYNEY95[/color]
NGU-HSx3
Xx_oD_x
slimjim560
xDePLoY3D--

[size='5']Also people featured in [url=https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ngu-auctions/45300-read-before-you-trade-un-trustworthy-users.html][b]this list[/b][/url] are also trustworthy/untrustworthy but it is for AUCTIONS which means that the chances are they WILL NOT know how to do hacks![/size]
Last edited by JimErased ; 03-04-2010 at 04:17 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to JimErased for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, Okami, |MAVERICK|747|, Activist, andrewman18, apathyshero, Clutch Hunterr, crapper69, Cuddler, Dub Zee, ƒrizz, little_legz, NEOH_, Newfie, NGU Modded XP, ocmurf, Sert, RiDiCuL0uSs, Snipples, TheMagicN, Tomppajee, uG~Designs, UNLIMITED G@M3R, vj351zx, xvxBIGCLAxvx, xZehroz
12-20-2009, 07:37 PM #65
xMillar-
Are you high?
Surely this is a chance to be proven worthy, I will wilingly give my account details up to whom is a respected memebr of NGU to get them on to this list. Good idea?

What I basically mean is if someone hacks my account to a desired prestige they should get onto the list.
Last edited by xMillar- ; 12-20-2009 at 07:39 PM.
12-20-2009, 09:10 PM #66
CyberNinj4x
Do a barrel roll!
Dude where am I? Get me on that list everyone on it will back me up.
12-20-2009, 09:12 PM #67
can some2 plz do it for me. I mean after the patch. If you can do it plz pm. Thank you very much
I have some points on swagbucks and ill give them $5 of paypal. Plz pm if you can do it.
Last edited by aman2k9 ; 12-20-2009 at 09:19 PM.
12-20-2009, 11:05 PM #68
Default Avatar
john225
would one person be willing to do this for me?
my PSN is johny-cake, add me, i was old eXo*... but now... i glitch and hack like a lone star?!
12-21-2009, 11:16 PM #69
If its possible can anyone get my prestige back to the 9th with all the titles n stuff? Id appreciate it
12-21-2009, 11:40 PM #70
Okami
Known As Yukuku
ive done it for 200+ people and still havent stoped
12-22-2009, 12:37 AM #71
Can Somebody Get me LVL 70 no prestige with all the guns and stuff (Possibly Someone of the trustworthly list)
12-22-2009, 12:49 AM #72
Originally posted by JimErased View Post
In light of the recent leaderboard hacks there have been a lot people saying that they will prestige people's accounts for free some of them ending up with their accounts hack. If you believe you are trust worthy and have 2 or more people to back you up for this you can be added to the list.

Also you have to remember that most of these new members have joined PURELY to get the hacks off of us and are now getting their hands on our trusting members accounts. Your name will be added when you are proven trustworthy.

As of now, NO ONE is on the list, except for HSx9 who I know has done a lot off accounts, not even me. We all follow the same rules here.

And just don't say '"I'm trustworthy" if other people think you are they will nominate you.

[color='black']Trustworthy people:[/color]
Saint-Luciferr
Hsx9
JimErased
Newfie
Re-Insertion
Chris2k7sears

+N/A
ReApEr_Jr
+La_Harry
TheSpartan
xl2onald-
AgentPigJon
King_Jamie
xFuSioNz
ZYMI
JGAMROT

[Tiger Woods]
[Johnny Allen]

Untrustworthy:

NGU-HSx3
Xx_oD_xX

TMAN242 is trustworthy
12-22-2009, 01:52 AM #73
CivicLad
Me Julie
Originally posted by xScoobYy View Post
Can Somebody Get me LVL 70 no prestige with all the guns and stuff (Possibly Someone of the trustworthly list)

this isn't possible yet, you need to prestige for the hack to stick, it c**p i know, i've heard they are working on it tho Smile^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo