01-05-2010, 02:13 PM #1
slipknot0009
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (This post was made on the 1st of may and someone bumped it. when i found this it was new but its not anymore so stop leaving comments.)

ok i was editing my custom classes and i noticed a gap in the gun camo hex codes it was 01,02,03,04,05,08,09,0a so i though i'd try putting in 06 and 07. 06 was gold camo and 07 was a different type of blue camo. i havent gotten them to work on any guns just to show a picture ofthe camo in create a class. and the gold camo only works with secondary weapons.
ill put in a few pics
Gold Camo
You must login or register to view this content.

Blue Tiger
New Blue Camo I call it Blue Cheetah
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqZXcCFbJlI"]YouTube- MW2 Gold and blue cheetah camos[/ame]
Last edited by slipknot0009 ; 07-03-2010 at 04:26 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to slipknot0009 for this useful post:

+vA.LooSe, clankfan1, Clutch Hunterr, Cooler, FatalHackz, geotron, H₂O, IW_JOSH, karalex, killway1, Kizza09, LOL CAT, Mvp, raj2734, Securing_Bravo, Snake-Eater-77, TheBad-sandwich, TheUnkn0wn, Tomppajee, Typhoon
01-05-2010, 06:36 PM #38
Activist
Magenta is my colour Smile
Does this work online?? Iff you have attachments on the gun will it show online?
01-05-2010, 06:41 PM #39
#Sonic
Gym leader
Originally posted by slipknot0009 View Post
its strange the blue camo works with primarys but the gold doesn't. its like IW made the primary weapons block the gold soo maybe if we can find a way around that we can have a gold ak47 .

Dude look at the pic of the Desert Eagle. The Desert Eagle is set to primary weapon.

The following user thanked #Sonic for this useful post:

MysticSoulWolf
01-05-2010, 06:51 PM #40
ONEster
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by geotron View Post
GOLD intervension!! God i hope this is gana be DLC!

Agreed. Or the long awaited You must login or register to view this content. from Infinity Ward. It's been so damn long and no news on this. Bastards.......
01-05-2010, 07:36 PM #41
raj2734
Save Point
Nice find! Kinda surprised this wasn't found earlier since the offset and values for the normal camos have been known for a while. I'll have to try it out once I get off of work.
01-05-2010, 08:06 PM #42
Slay No More
Who’s Jim Erased?
spaz 12 has the ability to be painted only the grip were you reload the new shell gets painted though.
01-05-2010, 08:12 PM #43
Hells
I'm Back...
Originally posted by H View Post
I think this is fake, the developers said that they remade all the guns. Nothing has been re-used from cod4!
I know it's fake; i don't need to check up on this anyway...
(Just a heads up, don't get all exited)

lmao nothing has been re-used from cod4 lol dude have u seen the buildings on karachi? or the petrol station on rundown just to name a few things from cod4
01-05-2010, 08:18 PM #44
Originally posted by hellsangelsbrum View Post
lmao nothing has been re-used from cod4 lol dude have u seen the buildings on karachi? or the petrol station on rundown just to name a few things from cod4

Use Jump Hack... And Get Behind The Hidden Map In MW2 Special Ops... Guess What You Will Find?? That Hotel Building From Cod4 ... They Used Some Things From COD4 And I Agree With Ya Smile :rolleyes:
01-05-2010, 08:49 PM #45
Originally posted by Billywiz View Post
A desert Eagle has a primary weapin?
I don't think so... FAIL and FAKE!
bro i have the m9 as my primary weapon is true but dont known about the gold camo
01-05-2010, 08:52 PM #46
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
That blue tiger looks sick. It looks like CoD4s blue tiger

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo