Post: communication for activision servers (fixed for cfw users)
04-14-2020, 04:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Below is the link to a video i found to play online on mw3 and possibly bo2 using xuid with an rtm tool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8sWopRBgEc

if you still cant figure out then leave a comment and i can try my best to help you .

in the rtm tool from the video it also has a link to an xuid tool for bo2 but i havent tried that one yet.

i never make posts on here but i really dont want to see the ps3 cod community die.
04-14-2020, 10:10 PM #2
bigbigplay
Do a barrel roll!
Hello
Thanks for the tutorial it's working

I have 1 question, after do that I need to connect RTM PHANTOM MOD MENU by ENSTONE but it doesn't start menu it say error 30000005

Then I try before to start mod menu and it worked, after I try to connect with you tool, but it doesn't connect
Suggests?
04-19-2020, 11:47 AM #3
Originally posted by bigbigplay View Post
Hello
Thanks for the tutorial it's working

I have 1 question, after do that I need to connect RTM PHANTOM MOD MENU by ENSTONE but it doesn't start menu it say error 30000005

Then I try before to start mod menu and it worked, after I try to connect with you tool, but it doesn't connect
Suggests?

its not my tool im just pointing people in the right direction. I dont think you can run phantom and the rtm tool at the same time because they both connect with ccapi.( it think, i could be wrong). I personally use the sprx menu called sprx.io i like it better than phantom because it has non host infinite ammo and phantom doesnt. the cracked version of menace is good too. but if you really really want to use phantom without the tool you could just trade mods/modded account to someone that doesnt mod for an old account so u dont have to use the rtm tool from the tutorial

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo