05-14-2011, 07:27 PM #1
Swade
The Brain Named Its Self
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

As with every game there are certain things gamers want and certain things gamer really don’t want. Call of Duty has some of the most loyal fans in the gaming industry and these are the things we want in the highly anticipated sequel.
The 5 things we want:

1. The Story
The story needs to take at least double the amount of time to complete than Modern Warfare 2′s story did. The story also needs to actually make sense, Modern Warfare 2′s jumped all over the world and the story didn’t fit together very well at all.

2. Public Beta
With Modern Warfare 2′s glitches over-shadowing the games release, an easy way to fix this will be to have a closed or public beta. This will iron out any problems with the multi-player and will get people even more hyped for the game, if that’s possible.

3. Dedicated servers
This must be the most requested feature when a new Call of Duty is announced. The current system just can’t handle the amount of people playing at once and the connections are sometimes terrible. This will probably not happen as it will cost Activision money and everyone knows what Activision think about money.

4. More Awesome Spec Ops
Spec Ops in MW2 was pretty cool, hopefully in MW3 it will be better with more different missions that are not to much related to the campaign missions. Also rumor and I hope it's true, they might have 4 Play Spec Op instead of just two!

5. Larger maps
With the map size at the moment snipers are just no use because you cannot use them for their proper purpose. If they had bigger maps, almost like the Battlefield maps, players could actual use all the weapons for their actual purpose.

Comment if there is any thing that you would like, Thanks are always nice =D
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Swade ; 05-29-2011 at 11:33 PM.

The following user thanked Swade for this useful post:

||||||||||||
05-28-2011, 07:59 PM #74
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
i would enjoy the bounces from cod 4 to be back as they were the most fun ever

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by dkfallen View Post
How could you miss the Intervention.

well i didnt see the intervention in cod 4 so am i missing something?
05-28-2011, 08:49 PM #75
what i want
1: more bolt action snipers like the ones in cod4 and waw (smooth looking). for me intervention was too bulky.
2: larger maps, not battlefield size but still bigger than what we had in mw2. maybe wasteland size or larger with more too it than a large open area.
3: not a want but a not want. no oma, please (i know this is a long shot but) remove grenade from multiplayer or have gametypes that dont allow them(im not talking barebones because i still want other attachments but not grenade laucnhers).
4: non-stacking kill streaks (like what they did in black ops, all weapon kills)
5: cant think of anything else at this time might update later.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by david23 View Post
cuz noone wants to sit and wait for the "camper" to come out and actually play. or when ur playing TDM u dont wnt to turn the corner and get killed by a dude that has been sitting there for the whole game. were not basing this off of actual war. were basing it off of video game play! ppl get pissed when u get killed by a dude sitting there waiting for someone to walk in there scope so they can kill them. no shit in actual war/combat u dnt wnt to do that cuz thats ur life. noone is comparing these games to actual combat thats just stupid!

i agree 90%. some gametypes i understand camping in like search and destroy, headquarters, and other objective types, but only near the objective is it understandable. if your sitting in your spawn camping for kill streaks and not contributing to the objective than no.
i agree people dont need to compare it to real life because its not a realistic shooter.
05-28-2011, 09:30 PM #76
SYNKz
Banned
I like all these ideas Winky Winky
05-29-2011, 11:19 PM #77
Swade
The Brain Named Its Self
Originally posted by SYNKz View Post
I like all these ideas Winky Winky

Thank You Happy
05-29-2011, 11:26 PM #78
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
Originally posted by MODDER View Post

As with every game there are certain things gamers want and certain things gamer really don’t want. Call of Duty has some of the most loyal fans in the gaming industry and these are the things we want in the highly anticipated sequel.
The 5 things we want:

1. The Story
The story needs to take at least double the amount of time to complete than Modern Warfare 2′s story did. The story also needs to actually make sense, Modern Warfare 2′s jumped all over the world and the story didn’t fit together very well at all.

2. Public Beta
With Modern Warfare 2′s glitches over-shadowing the games release, an easy way to fix this will be to have a closed or public beta. This will iron out any problems with the multi-player and will get people even more hyped for the game, if that’s possible.

3. Dedicated servers
This must be the most requested feature when a new Call of Duty is announced. The current system just can’t handle the amount of people playing at once and the connections are sometimes terrible. This will probably not happen as it will cost Activision money and everyone knows what Activision think about money.

4. More Awesome Spec Ops
Spec Ops in MW2 was pretty cool, hopefully in MW3 it will be better with more different missions that are not to much related to the campaign missions. Also rumor and I hope it's true, they might have 4 Play Spec Op instead of just two!

5. Larger maps
With the map size at the moment snipers are just no use because you cannot use them for their proper purpose. If they had bigger maps, almost like the Battlefield maps, players could actual use all the weapons for their actual purpose.

Comment if there is any thing that you would like =D

1. Quality over quantity. I'd rather have an amazing storyline as opposed to something long and drug out.

2. Before Modern Warfare 2 was released, Infinity Ward hired a group of hackers to find exploits. As you can see, even that didn't prevent the hacking community from tearing into the game once it released.

3. Would be great. Call of Duty matchmaking is, well... less than great.

4. I concur.

5. Larger maps are good and all, but there is a point when a map's size can become its downfall. So long as there are means to which the map can be traveled throughout in a speedy manner (vehicles) then yes, larger maps would be nice. If there are no means of quick transportation, however, large maps would be a huge downfall.
05-29-2011, 11:32 PM #79
Swade
The Brain Named Its Self
Originally posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
1. Quality over quantity. I'd rather have an amazing storyline as opposed to something long and drug out.

2. Before Modern Warfare 2 was released, Infinity Ward hired a group of hackers to find exploits. As you can see, even that didn't prevent the hacking community from tearing into the game once it released.

3. Would be great. Call of Duty matchmaking is, well... less than great.

4. I concur.

5. Larger maps are good and all, but there is a point when a map's size can become its downfall. So long as there are means to which the map can be traveled throughout in a speedy manner (vehicles) then yes, larger maps would be nice. If there are no means of quick transportation, however, large maps would be a huge downfall.

lol those are good ones
05-29-2011, 11:34 PM #80
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
Originally posted by MODDER View Post
lol those are good ones

Those were in response to yours. :p
05-30-2011, 01:16 PM #81
mrcl0wn
Do a barrel roll!
the only thing i need to see in this mw3 is a LEGIT spawning system. In Black Ops, treyarch purposely designed their spawning system based upon point values and which player/team is doing the worse.

I have played many many many FPS in my life and it is what i grew up on, and treyarch are the first IDIOTS ever to implement such a spawn system. Most spawn systems work with making sure the player isn't spawned directly into a firefight, or spawned right behind or in front of another player. But treyarch felt the need to ruin everything and design a spawn system for the lesser skilled player. Like in MW2 , you were either right on having the best day owning everyone with maybe a few crappy games cuz of lag, or you wouldn't be so sharp and fast reflexed the next day and not do so good. I went from a 3.00 k/d on MW2 down to a struggling like hell to hold onto a 2.30 k/d. and thats trying my hardest and camping my ass off...god forbid you actually run around in blackops. oh wait thats right they purposely designed the spawn system to "watch your back more," so all you can do is camp 90% of the time.

but with black ops you can only get a few good games no matter how snappy you are on the draw b/c as soon as you start doing good it purposely spawns people behind you. WOW GREAT SYSTEM TREYARCH.

So to sum it all up, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A NORMAL SPAWN SYSTEM...one that PURPOSELY doesn't make you lose. Oh yeah that reminds me, you can have an amazing gun battle in MW2 in the middle of a TDM or ground war, both people completely empty their clips, all thats left to do is run at each other knifing. God this was so much fun to have a real duel. NOT IN BLACKOPS THOUGH!!! Every single time I get into somewhat of a gun battle I get shot from behind, not being able to finish my battle which completely takes all the fun away for me. Hell on MW2 you can outshoot a whole team, not BO though, the whole team respawns directly behind you while you are trying to have a 1vs1 gun battle.

my 2 cents... treyarch did good on WAW , but completely ****ED black ops with their spawning system
05-30-2011, 01:58 PM #82
I think people wants more bolt-action snipers. I will love if quickscoping and trickshotting is almost same at in MW2 because BO quickscoping is baad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo