05-22-2011, 06:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Modern Warfare 3 Engine Enhances[/SIZE]
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: Inferno_Ace // May 22, 2011

You must login or register to view this content.

Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling has confirmed that the Modern Warfare 3 engine will be having lots of new features. As Modern Warfare 3 hits stores on November 8th, Bowling has stated that they will not start from scratch with a new engine, but enhance it to be improved.

Heres a quote from Robert Bowling stating the engine-
Originally posted by another user
"We haven't gone into detail on the engine yet but we've moved beyond the MW2 engine and added a lot of cool stuff for MW3."

Battlefield-esque environmental destruction is one of the new features rumored to be on Modern Warfare 3. Trailer will be released tomorrow.
05-22-2011, 08:32 PM #20
Originally posted by KingChronic View Post
Why so another CoD can be queer like Blops. The Mw2 physics engine is pure gold. This WILL be the best CoD made. Regardless of it being an old engine.

CoD's has been used the same old engine since CoD4, so it's time to create a new engine, instead of "enhancing" the old one.
05-22-2011, 08:37 PM #21
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Noo they still have that robert bowling guy :FU:
05-22-2011, 08:40 PM #22
Sweet :yuno: .
05-22-2011, 09:13 PM #23
Plutonium-1
Network Security = Illusion
I agree, you dont need a new engine, just enhance . btw MW3 needs to be EPICCC to go anywere near BF3. im hoping Mw3 dosent end up like BO (under my bed, not worht it to go get it)
05-22-2011, 09:33 PM #24
TryCatchMe
Like A Boss
Hope the speed of the gameplay stays the same.. No slow shit like battlefield or killzone
05-22-2011, 09:42 PM #25
iJelly
¶ßâŵƧ¶
CoD needs to keep its fast pace Engine and gameplay, DO NOT turn into KZ3 or MoH.
05-22-2011, 10:33 PM #26
Originally posted by Ropponen View Post
CoD's has been used the same old engine since CoD4, so it's time to create a new engine, instead of "enhancing" the old one.

Why though? There's no reason for it.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by 239 View Post
I agree, you dont need a new engine, just enhance . btw MW3 needs to be EPICCC to go anywere near BF3. im hoping Mw3 dosent end up like BO (under my bed, not worht it to go get it)

Lmao my blops disk has been in my closet a good 3 months now Happy
05-22-2011, 10:57 PM #27
Scottie2k90
Do a barrel roll!
Every year a new CoD game comes out and we will be like enjoying the game, with all of it's new futures it brings to the table. It takes one person to ruin the game for everyone!

Like my point is, I want a good, but at the same time amazing COD game that no one can ruin or lose interest. Every year i'm wishing for that game. I swear if IW can make a game that can be updated, listen to everyone, this game, or any future game can be ' Game Of The Year ' Cool Man (aka Tustin)
05-22-2011, 11:15 PM #28
atifI0
Are you high?
Hope it has the dolphin Dive!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo