05-24-2011, 12:27 AM #1
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
05-24-2011, 03:53 PM #11
^^^ You are not lying. Graphics in MW3 look the same as MW2. Don't look like nothing new and plus BF3 is using a new engine I believe. I wasn't all that into bfbc2. but BF3 looks fresh and exciting. Now thats based off the trailer I seen. We still haven't seen no play from multiplayer which will be a different story. but more than likey I will buy mw3 and bf3 and compare them.
05-25-2011, 01:42 AM #12
Originally posted by tlance View Post
Graphics matter but not enough to ruin a series of great games

Thats true ,but i look at it this way, Like what is the whole point of making a new game if your not making it look better RIGHT OR WHAT , just saying
Last edited by xCRaZySkiLLZ- ; 05-25-2011 at 01:44 AM.
05-25-2011, 06:48 PM #13
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
They have been using the same engine, that IW engine 4.0 just tweaking it so who knows. However Robert Bowling did confirm this in a tweet.

"Robert Bowling has recently taken to Twitter to ensure the fans of the game that the developer has “moved beyond the MW2 engine”. Although Bowling, didn’t have any official details to spill on the enhancements to the engine, he did note that they have added a lot of “cool stuff” for Modern Warfare 3."

Quote Source:You must login or register to view this content.

I forgot to add my thought on COD using a new engine, I think there 1 year turn around time is what is preventing them from using a new engine. They could not create a flawless game in one year working on an entirely new engine shhhh they can't get them right now...lol COUGH COUGH UNREAL ENGINE 3............
Last edited by SUPERIMIAINI ; 05-25-2011 at 06:51 PM.
05-25-2011, 06:58 PM #14
Originally posted by SUPERIMIAINI View Post
They have been using the same engine, that IW engine 4.0 just tweaking it so who knows. However Robert Bowling did confirm this in a tweet.

"Robert Bowling has recently taken to Twitter to ensure the fans of the game that the developer has “moved beyond the MW2 engine”. Although Bowling, didn’t have any official details to spill on the enhancements to the engine, he did note that they have added a lot of “cool stuff” for Modern Warfare 3."

Quote Source:You must login or register to view this content.

I forgot to add my thought on COD using a new engine, I think there 1 year turn around time is what is preventing them from using a new engine. They could not create a flawless game in one year working on an entirely new engine shhhh they can't get them right now...lol COUGH COUGH UNREAL ENGINE 3............

activision is money hungry and want to cash in. Black ops mutliplayer was a let down. Game isn't as fun as MW2 was. Yes treyarch did add some new features to the cod franchise but the product wasn't as good. Plus graphic wise it looked like a damn ps2 game. I don't see y they have to drop a COD every year. I sure if they drop map packs and keep updating the games can live on for another year.

The following user thanked hTx_Stunna_713 for this useful post:

SUPERIMIAINI
05-25-2011, 07:04 PM #15
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
Originally posted by 713 View Post
activision is money hungry and want to cash in. Black ops mutliplayer was a let down. Game isn't as fun as MW2 was. Yes treyarch did add some new features to the cod franchise but the product wasn't as good. Plus graphic wise it looked like a damn ps2 game. I don't see y they have to drop a COD every year. I sure if they drop map packs and keep updating the games can live on for another year.

I agree with that, hell lets compare BF3 looks like an entirely new EVERYTHING engine, game play while from the reveal MW3 looks like the same thing as MW2 I mean the under water levels, the boat level why must they insist on showing us how good of a torn American Flag they can make...LOL. MW2 looks a lot better graphically then Black Ops in every way shape or form there's no reason why a game that came out before should look better even if they said that Black Ops was in development while they were making MW2 so who knows. At this point ACT is just raping the COD fans out of there money and soon enough it's going to become what SOCOM did NO MORE!

The following user thanked SUPERIMIAINI for this useful post:

hTx_Stunna_713
05-25-2011, 07:35 PM #16
^^^ battlefield game play looks realistic and think this might be the one to push Activision to the drawing boards. I know for a fact MW3 will outsell BF3 because of the fan base. But that does not make it a better game. It just shows the COD fan base is loyal. Also I know I wont be buying another Treyarch made game ever again. You can see that DICE is going in the right direction with there new frostbite engine. meaning they are trying to better themselfs while activision is trying to stand pat and just tweak an older engine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo