05-24-2011, 12:27 AM #1
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
05-24-2011, 12:32 AM #2
very cool !!!!
05-24-2011, 01:43 AM #3
Know that I look At It, I now think that Battlefield 3 Has A Chance to beat COD Just compare the MW3 graphics to the Battlefield 3 graphics, BF3's are way better and Im Pretty Sure Who ever thinks MW3's graphics are better YOU ARE WRONG, just look at this way this trailer is only single player, imagine how the multiplayer graphics are going to end up, just like Black Ops the Single Player graphics are good , but the multiplayer graphics are shitty, That is Why BF3 is going to give us the same graphics and gameplay for single player and multiplayer. I'm glad EA and DICE are putting their hard work into the game

The following user thanked xCRaZySkiLLZ- for this useful post:

05-24-2011, 02:09 AM #4
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
from video analysis :

0.09 harriers or precision air strike and attack helicopter
0.12 fal with acog scope
0.30 noob tubes are back
0.32 nova gas?
0.35 famas (guy by window)
0.50 tactical insertion
1.10 wtf a chopper gunner just like in black ops
1.12 predator ?

The following user thanked TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

lilnatsfan44
05-24-2011, 02:14 AM #5
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xCRaZySkiLLZ
Know that I look At It, I now think that Battlefield 3 Has A Chance to beat COD Just compare the MW3 graphics to the Battlefield 3 graphics, BF3's are way better and Im Pretty Sure Who ever thinks MW3's graphics are better YOU ARE WRONG, just look at this way this trailer is only single player, imagine how the multiplayer graphics are going to end up, just like Black Ops the Single Player graphics are good , but the multiplayer graphics are shitty, That is Why BF3 is going to give us the same graphics and gameplay for single player and multiplayer. I'm glad EA and DICE are putting their hard work into the game

Gameplay > Graphics
Example: San Andreas > GTA4

It all comes down to the gameplay and how addicting it is.
05-24-2011, 02:48 AM #6
Graphics matter but not enough to ruin a series of great games
05-24-2011, 02:52 AM #7
Naruto
Dark Knight
Already posted and not exactly gameplay:mad:
05-24-2011, 03:07 AM #8
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by xCRaZySkiLLZ

couldn't have said it better myself. im buying BF3 and renting MW3

The following user thanked Ameht! for this useful post:

xCRaZySkiLLZ-
05-24-2011, 06:51 AM #9
Vaanq
Gym leader
Looks good,
All I really want to see is a multiplayer trailer
05-24-2011, 02:27 PM #10
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
My thoughts on the GAME-PLAY REVEAL is this should be an expansion pack to MW2 just saying. Seems like nothing new just more of the same, I am not a battlefield fan purely based on the people that play battlefield or at least my experience they turn their mics off and just stand in a corner sniping with that said the engine there using in BF3 is going to blow MW3 out of the water but it's still a must buy if anything just to see how they end the story IF IT ENDS....LOL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo