05-24-2011, 02:02 AM #1
MrJC
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please answer this question and I'll post the most interesting ones here.

What do you want and what don't you want to see in MW3?

MrJC

I personally want to see the all the gameplay, all the action and all the excitement mw2 had and all the customization, theatre mode, report system that BO has. I also want to see some dedicated servers to stop all that lag that makes us cry :FU: I also want more options for competitive players

What I don't want to see is, over powered guns, perks, etc that mw2 had (n00b tubes :fa: ) I don't want to see huge maps that encourage camping and NO MORE LAG OR HOST CONNECTION PROBLEMS!

lilnatsfan44

Dedicated Servers
New Game Modes
Better hit detection
Better Spawns (for ****s sake)
Less recoil and slightly more damage
Bolt-action sniper unlocked at beginning
Challenge System for unlocking things

What I don't want to see:

Currency System
Bans
Crappy sniper tuning

AShiftyJ

I want dedicated servers, WAY more customization (emblem, titlecard, guns) Balanced perks and weapons, kill streak perks and no hacking/boosting (Impossible?) I also want Zombies mode and a mode where glitchers can have fun in like a private match, where there is no patches. Then maybe from that game mode, they could learn what to patch online, but still keep that as a testing zone for fun. Or maybe a private match setting for each patch?

What i do not want to see is noob-tube, i dont want a knife by default, knife should be a perk or a weapon, not something everyone has. I also dont want shitty underused snipers (Dragunav, WA2K) {Thats my opinions
Last edited by MrJC ; 05-24-2011 at 04:12 AM.
05-24-2011, 07:35 PM #11
Ada Wong
So cute!
Originally posted by MrJC View Post
why is so many people against report system?

Cause we hated getting banned by 0.5 year old kids reporting us for using nazi sign and saying a single word to them and prema bnned for hax

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo