05-24-2011, 03:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What do you guys want to see in MW3 sniping SOHP or not, Trickshotting or not just tell me
05-24-2011, 03:54 AM #2
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
I'd like to see a game with a new engine that makes the game not look like an exact clone of Modern Warfare 2. owait2late.
05-24-2011, 04:10 PM #3
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by NoMooreMercy View Post
I'd like to see a game with a new engine that makes the game not look like an exact clone of Modern Warfare 2. owait2late.

whats wrong with MW2 game engine? its awesome....Black Ops sucked....the game play is way too choppy....INFINITY WARD is definitely better than THEARCH...

The following user thanked ANTI-ONYX for this useful post:

emilio96
05-24-2011, 07:50 PM #4
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ONYX View Post
whats wrong with MW2 game engine? its awesome....Black Ops sucked....the game play is way too choppy....INFINITY WARD is definitely better than THEARCH...

Nothing wrong with the engine, I just know Infinity Ward and the other devs working on this game aren't going to tweak the engine enough at all to actually make it look different than Modern Warfare 2.

The following user thanked NoMooreMercy for this useful post:

ANTI-ONYX
05-24-2011, 08:28 PM #5
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by NoMooreMercy View Post
Nothing wrong with the engine, I just know Infinity Ward and the other devs working on this game aren't going to tweak the engine enough at all to actually make it look different than Modern Warfare 2.

cool stuff brotha....i know where you are coming from.... i think the engine itself is awesome...smooth play and implementation... black ops ENGINE sux with all due respect....CHopppy play among other things...

as far as MW3, I would rather have them concentrate on a dedicated server, make hacks & exploits tough for those who want to ruin the game, keeep the security tight..... unlike the non sense we had with mw2 hyjacking of lobbies.....
05-25-2011, 01:02 PM #6
Devilreapr
Climbing up the ladder
lets hope they do something to make it better than MW2 because it would be pointless to release the same multiplayer again with a different name lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo