05-24-2011, 12:41 PM #1
I_BULLET_I
Fcuk Do I Put Here
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Robert Bowling has confirmed that Modern Warfare 3 will have dedicated servers.

That means no one will be host, that’s less lag. No one will have a bigger advantage because of their connection

The confirmation was on Twitter when 402 replied to the question:

Originally posted by another user
@fourzerotwo Aaaand, if I was a betting man, would it be lucrative to place money on dedi servers for console this go around

As to which Robert replied
Originally posted by another user
@z0mgItsHutch Of course, you can also come over to the studio when I’m back in the states for lunch and a chat.

The following 8 users say thank you to I_BULLET_I for this useful post:

Ada Wong, Aussie_Bob21, Fuhrer, FuzzaMuzza, IL--U--IK--IE, lilnatsfan44, Porter_Justice, XxTwiTcHxX_-

The following 2 users groaned at I_BULLET_I for this awful post:

ddrrmm, hTx_Stunna_713
05-25-2011, 09:31 PM #29
Arvindian
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by xSync. View Post
this is what they said for black ops too but guess what... :FU:

So True, I agree with you 100%. But if Call Of Duty want to outdo Battlefield this year, They must include some features that users have been asking for since World at War and Modern Warfare 2. If they don't, well then - :n: . Also many other issues with exploits and server/connection related lag should be kept to a minimum.

The following user thanked Arvindian for this useful post:

05-25-2011, 09:36 PM #30
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
Originally posted by I View Post
Robert Bowling has confirmed that Modern Warfare 3 will have dedicated servers.

That means no one will be host, that’s less lag. No one will have a bigger advantage because of their connection

The confirmation was on Twitter when 402 replied to the question:

As to which Robert replied

Clear the sky and let the heavens show thru. It's about time Call of Duty upgraded to dedicated servers.
05-25-2011, 10:22 PM #31
Default Avatar
Sync
Originally posted by Arvindian View Post
So True, I agree with you 100%. But if Call Of Duty want to outdo Battlefield this year, They must include some features that users have been asking for since World at War and Modern Warfare 2. If they don't, well then - :n: . Also many other issues with exploits and server/connection related lag should be kept to a minimum.

Agree 100% :y: you made a good point
05-25-2011, 10:45 PM #32
Moorz
Bounty hunter
Doesn't really bother me, unless it's like MW1, if there's no yearly lasting interest/fun.. I couldn't really give two shits.
05-25-2011, 10:49 PM #33
SYNKz
Banned
Thank god! MW2 sucked on pc cause no dedicated servers
05-25-2011, 11:32 PM #34
would be nice
05-26-2011, 12:07 AM #35
Mateen
pretty chill guy
Originally posted by I View Post
Alright fair enough, but it still brings me back to my point "How can he be saying 'of course' he can come by when hutch didn't even tweet saying anything about coming by?"

He must have said "of course" to get people worked up, hutch must obviously be a close friend to 402. Unless 402 didn't read his tweet properly No

He is trying to say that IW studios is always open for people to swing by.

Here is the full exert:
No indulgence tonight. There is plenty of time for tech talk, tonight is all about gameplay and the trailer. Of course, you can also come over to the studio when I'm back in the states for lunch and a chat. Winky Winky

The second tweet is just a continuation. Lets hope for the best Smile
05-26-2011, 01:13 AM #36
finally my host is pretty bad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo