Post: Mw3 multiplayer, Things I could find in the trailer. (7+ things)
05-24-2011, 05:25 PM #1
dishcloth
12% STD free
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After I watched it, I noticed some things in it that I want to share with you. I'm going to say the time to pause the video, and a explanation about it.

0:07
If you look left, you will see an airstrike from MW2. And you will see an attack helicopter in the top right corner.

0:10
A good look at the attack helicopter, confirming it's the one from the other call of duty's

0:32
Look good at what he throws, it will flash red, meaning its a semtex. If you look in the top left corner you will see a RPG flying.

0:48
Sadly I see some tactical insertions here. They'll probably will be back and won't be able to be used in FFA.

1:07
The AC130, with the 105mm round and the 40mm round.

1:10
Here we are seeing the choppergunner from Black Ops, It might be back instead of the MW2 one.

1:16
Some more airstrikes.

This was all I could find in the 1:26 minute long trailer.
If you find something more, feel free to post it and I will add it.

Also, it took me over 1 hour to find this all. A little apriciation is apriciated.
Last edited by dishcloth ; 05-24-2011 at 06:56 PM.

The following user thanked dishcloth for this useful post:

Peirau
05-24-2011, 05:54 PM #2
Good finds... Looks like a sweet game.
05-24-2011, 06:26 PM #3
Peirau
Bounty hunter
Nice this proves that Infinityward is lazy to re-design the models and just uses the ones from MW2.
05-24-2011, 06:51 PM #4
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
Hey I noticed at the beggining when they pass you a rifle magazine, that would be awsome in online when you or a friend are out of ammo :p

The following user thanked HecmanHD for this useful post:

dishcloth
05-24-2011, 06:57 PM #5
dishcloth
12% STD free
That would be awesome.
06-27-2011, 06:18 PM #6
Good job man good observations
06-27-2011, 07:41 PM #7
Misleading title, this has nothing to do with multiplayer.

The following 2 users say thank you to FlyingIrishMan for this useful post:

txlonghorn97, Wondoh
06-27-2011, 07:48 PM #8
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by TheStiefmen View Post
After I watched it, I noticed some things in it that I want to share with you. I'm going to say the time to pause the video, and a explanation about it.

If you look left, you will see an airstrike from MW2. And you will see an attack helicopter in the top right corner.

A good look at the attack helicopter, confirming it's the one from the other call of duty's

Look good at what he throws, it will flash red, meaning its a semtex. If you look in the top left corner you will see a RPG flying.

Sadly I see some tactical insertions here. They'll probably will be back and won't be able to be used in FFA.

Here we are seeing the choppergunner from Black Ops, It might be back instead of the MW2 one.

Some more airstrikes.

Also, it took me over 1 hour to find this all. A little apriciation is apriciated.

pretty sure that those are called flares not tac inserts because i dont think you will use a ti on singleplayer
06-27-2011, 07:49 PM #9
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by TheStiefmen View Post
After I watched it, I noticed some things in it that I want to share with you. I'm going to say the time to pause the video, and a explanation about it.

Some more airstrikes.

pretty sure that those are called flares not tac inserts because i dont think you will use a ti on singleplayer

The following user thanked txlonghorn97 for this useful post:

woofdawg233
06-27-2011, 08:12 PM #10
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
I'm getting an xbox sometime next week. I wonder if I'll get this game. Zombies seems to fun of a mode to be beat by some dumb spec ops shit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo