05-25-2011, 02:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What type of sniping would you like to see in modern warfare 3? Personally I like the one after the most recent BO patch, or CoD 4 and WaW style, but I hate the SoH pro from MW2. It was too easy and everyone tried to do it.:lol:
05-26-2011, 05:34 PM #11
TheDeathMachine
Do a barrel roll!
I want black ops style sniping, MW2 sniping was just way too ****ing overpowered, yes I know it's fun to go about sniping every so often, but honestly everyone just runs about with their invervention going around quick scoping people thinking to themselfs, "oMg i hhazz iss TeH 1337 sNiPPzzz SkIlzLz" and it's just annoying. Think about the logic of it, your running about with what essentially is a 1 shot kill rifle in your hands that can get people not only at medium range but can get people accross the map, that's balanced isn't it? People will argue it takes alot of skill to snipe and quick scope but I think in MW2 and also probably COD4 it dosn't at all, anyone can do it. Obviously I'm going to get hate for this
05-26-2011, 05:38 PM #12
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Keep it fun, go with the MW2 way.
05-26-2011, 05:55 PM #13
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
Originally posted by m60
What type of sniping would you like to see in modern warfare 3? Personally I like the one after the most recent BO patch, or CoD 4 and WaW style, but I hate the SoH pro from MW2. It was too easy and everyone tried to do it.:lol:

I disagree i liked MW2's quick ADS as it was more realistic, if you was in a war and you had a sniper you wouldn't bring it up to your eye slower than a normal gun, of course its a game and needs to be balanced but i think they went a bit too far in BO by slowing it as much as they did. i agree sniping shouldn't involve Quickscoping like it was exploited in MW2 but at the same time it shouldn't be punished as much as it was.
05-26-2011, 10:07 PM #14
Trout
Banned
Modern Warfare 2 all the way.
05-26-2011, 10:12 PM #15
FuzzaMuzza
NGU Master
MW2 sniping is annoying as ****, so COD4 Style!
05-26-2011, 10:40 PM #16
I liked MW2 sniping, but SOH pro or any other perk making it faster than normal shouldn't be there.
05-27-2011, 05:01 AM #17
CoD4 all day. **** black ops.
05-27-2011, 05:59 AM #18
wTF_QuiKscoPe
Do a barrel roll!
I'd prefer a sniping system to be like MW2. COD4 and WaW are good games, but its just my preference. :/
Black Ops, however, is so ****ing horrid. What was so bad about QS that they had to patch it? It's a game, of course.. they didn't have to ruin the fun in a GAME.

Treyarch..

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...'Winky Winky
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
05-27-2011, 06:25 AM #19
NooFag
Stupid Feelings </3
if they make it to where you cant qs like on black ops i will shit a brick. i want to qs on black ops so bad. i would be beastly by now if this whole time i was qs'ing No :FU: treyarch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo