05-25-2011, 01:52 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Since the main hype for Modern warfare 3 multiplayer, which sort of prestige symbols would you like to see?

COD4 prestige symbols were pretty epic at the time and there wernt any prestige symbol i would say were crap...If i was being picky i would say 7th was dissappointing. These were based on real life medals :y:

You must login or register to view this content.

Next came World at War, and the prestige symbols were probably some of the best symbols in a call of duty game. Some were better than cod4 symbols and they looked pretty cool. Since it was set in World War the symbols were based on military symbols also.

Then came the rather dissappointing Mw2 with the worst 10th prestige emblem in the history of Call of duty. 7, 8, 9 were the only good ones out of the set :n:

Now came black ops. Black ops prestige emblems were not based on military awards so brought a new twist to the prestiges. I for one think these are the best prestige symbols (possibly were the wrong way round in prestige) But these emblems were bold and all stood out. :y:

Which symbols would you like to see in Modern Warfare 3?
Military based prestiges or new original prestiges which are like Black ops?

I for one would like to see some of the similar style to black ops symbols...But with infinity ward co developing the game, and it being set in present time do you think we will se more military themed badges?
[/CENTER]
05-25-2011, 10:51 PM #11
SYNKz
Banned
I want some bad ass prestige symbols that make me wanna prestige
05-31-2011, 06:55 PM #12
bevy300
Little One
Originally posted by El
Mw2 are real medals to.

the 10th prestige isn't real
05-31-2011, 11:05 PM #13
I don't like the Black Ops prestige symbols at all. MW2 10th wasn't great either. Better 10th would be nice.

Originally posted by Plurals View Post
Not sure how legit these are, but..

I would be happy if those were them. I like those. Smile I think that video looks familiar though... I think I remember seeing this before MW2 came out but it ended up not being legit.
05-31-2011, 11:11 PM #14
-Lazy-
I love all the cod5 prestige emblems :y:
06-01-2011, 12:40 AM #15
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
U
Originally posted by bevy300 View Post
the 10th prestige isn't real

Yes it is.
06-01-2011, 09:40 AM #16
Curtyy
Pokemon Trainer
Well, I absolutely HATE the Black Ops emblems, because most of them are asymmetric... I know that sounds stupid, but that's just my stupid opinion :p My favourites were probably the CoD4 set, and the later prestiges in MW2.
06-01-2011, 10:11 AM #17
Ada Wong
So cute!
MW2 & 1 with each other

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo