05-25-2011, 01:52 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Since the main hype for Modern warfare 3 multiplayer, which sort of prestige symbols would you like to see?

COD4 prestige symbols were pretty epic at the time and there wernt any prestige symbol i would say were crap...If i was being picky i would say 7th was dissappointing. These were based on real life medals :y:

You must login or register to view this content.

Next came World at War, and the prestige symbols were probably some of the best symbols in a call of duty game. Some were better than cod4 symbols and they looked pretty cool. Since it was set in World War the symbols were based on military symbols also.

Then came the rather dissappointing Mw2 with the worst 10th prestige emblem in the history of Call of duty. 7, 8, 9 were the only good ones out of the set :n:

Now came black ops. Black ops prestige emblems were not based on military awards so brought a new twist to the prestiges. I for one think these are the best prestige symbols (possibly were the wrong way round in prestige) But these emblems were bold and all stood out. :y:

Which symbols would you like to see in Modern Warfare 3?
Military based prestiges or new original prestiges which are like Black ops?

I for one would like to see some of the similar style to black ops symbols...But with infinity ward co developing the game, and it being set in present time do you think we will se more military themed badges?
[/CENTER]
05-25-2011, 02:52 PM #2
Plurals
HeyHey!
Not sure how legit these are, but..
05-25-2011, 03:01 PM #3
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
I always liked the MW2 symbols, but looking back at it now there could have been more variation like black ops. With that said I would like to see a variation of the W@W 5TH but in gold, of course the MW2 10th or maybe even a spinning 10th, also a variation of the B.O. 9TH, 11TH, 15TH or hell maybe even give us the option to design our own emblem I know I'm asking for to much but hey I think it's doable.
05-25-2011, 03:01 PM #4
Cod5 10th prestige is by far the best. It a sexy mother fugging prestige :2k7:

The following 2 users say thank you to Extractz92 for this useful post:

-Lazy-, Adam West
05-25-2011, 03:09 PM #5
tiges
Bounty hunter
They should be military themed, being a WW3 scenario. Maybe one or two from different countries? (depending on how many prestige level there are)

I was suprised the Victoria Cross wasn't in MW1 or MW2. Why?

"... most conspicuous bravery, or some daring or pre-eminent act of valour or self-sacrifice, or extreme devotion to duty in the presence of the enemy"
05-25-2011, 04:10 PM #6
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Since the main hype for Modern warfare 3 multiplayer, which sort of prestige symbols would you like to see?

COD4 prestige symbols were pretty epic at the time and there wernt any prestige symbol i would say were crap...If i was being picky i would say 7th was dissappointing. These were based on real life medals :y:

Next came World at War, and the prestige symbols were probably some of the best symbols in a call of duty game. Some were better than cod4 symbols and they looked pretty cool. Since it was set in World War the symbols were based on military symbols also.

Then came the rather dissappointing Mw2 with the worst 10th prestige emblem in the history of Call of duty. 7, 8, 9 were the only good ones out of the set :n:

Now came black ops. Black ops prestige emblems were not based on military awards so brought a new twist to the prestiges. I for one think these are the best prestige symbols (possibly were the wrong way round in prestige) But these emblems were bold and all stood out. :y:

Which symbols would you like to see in Modern Warfare 3?
Military based prestiges or new original prestiges which are like Black ops?

I for one would like to see some of the similar style to black ops symbols...But with infinity ward co developing the game, and it being set in present time do you think we will se more military themed badges?
[/CENTER]

MW2 7TH PRESTIGE EMBLEM :love:
05-25-2011, 05:11 PM #7
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
I love the WaW 10th Prestige emblem.
Something like that would be soo awesome Winky Winky
05-25-2011, 05:50 PM #8
bevy300
Little One
Fake. there will be made up symbols and not medals like all of the new COD's. the only call of duty's with real medals were cod4 and cod5.
05-25-2011, 05:50 PM #9
I only like a few from black ops. But they should be military based IMO
05-25-2011, 09:40 PM #10
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
Originally posted by bevy300 View Post
Fake. there will be made up symbols and not medals like all of the new COD's. the only call of duty's with real medals were cod4 and cod5.

Mw2 are real medals to.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo