05-27-2011, 08:12 AM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The much loved character ghost was seen burning in flames after being killed by Shepard.....But is he really dead?

The actor who voiced Ghost, aswell as Gaz, Craig Fairbrass, will be returning for Modern Warfare 3.
During another live playthrough of a mission called ‘Mind The Gap’, which is set in the London dockyards. The mission starts off with a squad of SAS troops executing sleeping guards in a warehouse using silenced rifles. and ending with a high-speed jeep chase through the London Underground. (As seen in the trailer where the train crashes)

One of the voices heard giving orders to the team over the radio was that of Craig Fairbrass, so this means that it could be Gaz...Or possibly Ghost.
Like Cpt. Price made a return from the dead is it possible ghost will?

Now it may be that Gaz is in the story and it is him speaking, but there was rumour of a ghost having a prequel or backstory mission for the game, or he has a main lead role?

What do you think?
Do you want to see the return of ghost :y:

Source:You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 07-24-2011 at 01:42 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Ada Wong, Extractz92, Joel, Ninja
05-27-2011, 08:52 AM #2
-Syed-
< ^ > < ^ >
It sucks I can't +rep u. NP Carling sucks.

The following 2 users say thank you to -Syed- for this useful post:

Pixie Lott, Wondoh

The following user groaned -Syed- for this awful post:

iGir :D
05-27-2011, 09:16 AM #3
Ghost was ****ing Bad Ass.

Nuff Said.
05-27-2011, 09:16 AM #4
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Yeah I think we'll see him.

Nice thread. +...oh nevermind.
05-27-2011, 09:26 AM #5
Ghost is a badass ! . I Hated it when he was set on fire , It reminds me of when I set my turtle on fire :dance: .
05-27-2011, 12:57 PM #6
jackster802
I defeated!
If Ghost is in MW3, Im not buying it. It wouldnt make sense. I understand Price coming back because he wasnt 100% dead in COD 4. Ghost, has a .44 caliber hole in his chest, and he was burned to ashes. That makes it kinda hard to make him come back to life. I dont think Gaz (My favorite Character of all time) is gonna come back either due to him getting shot point blank with a fifty cal Deagle in the head.

So I hope Infinity ward is smart enough to not put either of those 2 back in because it will not make sense.
05-27-2011, 02:55 PM #7
iGir :D
Bounty hunter
If Ghost does come back, then I hope it wont be leaked/released. Because I think it will make more people wanna play the campaign, and make it more exciting/tense. But I know, as soon as some one finds a picture of him in Mw3 or be the first to see or not to see him in the campaign they will freak the **** out nd try as hard as they can to be the first to show it on NGU. I bet on Nov 8th there will be about 10 diffrent threads saying the same things about Ghost
. Which is why when I get Mw3 I will not look at the Mw3 section until I'm done with the campaign.
05-29-2011, 07:13 AM #8
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
SPOILER

So the ending of MW3 is you fighting Makarov then you hear "FINISH HIM!" and you know you're screwed. Just as Makarov is going in to rip your heart out you see ghost in the background. He jumps from the 16 floor building he is on with a double tap, 720, no scope, wall bang and kills Makarov. He survives cause he has Commando Pro on.

The following 2 users say thank you to RavagedBoom for this useful post:

Ada Wong, Pro-Green
05-29-2011, 04:55 PM #9
Merkii
Former Staff
Ghost is a living legend
05-29-2011, 09:16 PM #10
Ada Wong
So cute!
Originally posted by ClutchLikeKobe View Post
SPOILER

So the ending of MW3 is you fighting Makarov then you hear "FINISH HIM!" and you know you're screwed. Just as Makarov is going in to rip your heart out you see ghost in the background. He jumps from the 16 floor building he is on with a double tap, 720, no scope, wall bang and kills Makarov. He survives cause he has Commando Pro on.

lol cool story bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo